DS thread #100

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #100

Postby Nucks » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:01 pm

Dean wrote:I’m just my usual pleasant self Nucks. No idea why Rockstar has chosen me as his latest victim to drive off the forum... :ooer:

Rockstar wrote:I’m just my usual pleasant self Nucks. No idea why Dean has chosen an Admin member as his latest victim to drive off the forum... :ooer:

:gabby:
Nucks

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:10 pm

Guest - any posts that discuss other admin when they are not here to speak for themselves will not be approved by me

save yourself the trouble of trying
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:46 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:Guest - any posts that discuss other admin when they are not here to speak for themselves will not be approved by me

In case any of us decide to bother our arses, is there any subjects that will get through when your on? :dunno:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:52 pm

When did Rockstar turn against Dean last time I was here Rockstar was like Dean's poodle? What did I miss?

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:54 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:Guest - any posts that discuss other admin when they are not here to speak for themselves will not be approved by me

In case any of us decide to bother our arses, is there any subjects that will get through when your on? :dunno:

not this one for sure
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Olivia » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Don’t worry - she’s all over it. Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Olivia

Postby Olivia » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:17 pm

Surely when they log in they can check and / or have right of reply? That’s why it’s a message board no? If we are going to get to the point where nobody can be mentioned unless they are logged in at the very time then we are going to be in for a very quiet board ..... :dunno:
Olivia

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:17 pm

Olivia wrote:Don’t worry - she’s all over it. Lol!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure this forum is the place for you

:smilin:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:21 pm

Olivia wrote:

Surely when they log in they can check and / or have right of reply? That’s why it’s a message board no? If we are going to get to the point where nobody can be mentioned unless they are logged in at the very time then we are going to be in for a very quiet board ..... :dunno:

Thanks for your opinion, sock with 9 posts.
Dean

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:22 pm

Guest wrote:When did Rockstar turn against Dean last time I was here Rockstar was like Dean's poodle? What did I miss?

It's funny because Rocky is just a shit Dean wannabe anyway :gigglesnshit:

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:22 pm

Olivia wrote:

no, only admin get that courtesy - can't you read?

HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Olivia » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:23 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:

Aren’t ya ??!! :wubbers:
Olivia

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:25 pm

Olivia wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

Aren’t ya ??!! :wubbers:

do you have comprehension issues?

I've made a limited number of statements, and somehow you don't seem to be able to grasp any of them

((Livvy))
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Olivia » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:27 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Olivia wrote:

I sense arsemunching!!! I.e. - instead of just rejecting a guest post and keeping quiet, make a big speech about how you would never allow such a thing to be posted about fellow admin (translation: Stoo) thereby achieving supreme and ever lasting arsemunchability !!!
Olivia

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:28 pm

Olivia wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Olivia wrote:

I sense arsemunching!!! I.e. - instead of just rejecting a guest post and keeping quiet, make a big speech about how you would never allow such a thing to be posted about fellow admin (translation: Stoo) thereby achieving supreme and ever lasting arsemunchability !!!

I sense a cunt

whatcha gonna do
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive