The Nice Chat Thread...

Big Threads

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Dean » Wed May 30, 2018 5:08 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Nucks wrote:I alternate between Alien, Opium, and Flowerbomb at the moment. One of the ladies I work for wears Coco Mademoiselle and it’s gorgeous, but slightly out of my budget. :bawlin: Lidl do a knockoff that’s passable but it doesn’t last long.

Opium makes me gag, reminds me of my sister in law.

How did she make you gag?
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Wed May 30, 2018 5:09 pm

Nucks wrote:I alternate between Alien, Opium, and Flowerbomb at the moment. One of the ladies I work for wears Coco Mademoiselle and it’s gorgeous, but slightly out of my budget. :bawlin: Lidl do a knockoff that’s passable but it doesn’t last long.

Are you me? :ooer:
I use all three, and recently added Marc jacobs Decadence because it smells like Parma violets when I wear it.
NastyNickers

Postby Trapper John » Wed May 30, 2018 5:09 pm

Dean wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Thats between me and god.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby measurer » Wed May 30, 2018 5:10 pm

Meg NLI wrote:Im on my holidays. Having a lovely day lounging by the pool doing nothing.

I found my new favourite perfume in duty free, bought 2 bottles and am considering getting more :pmsl:

D&G L'Imperatrice. Very citrussy, almost like grapefruity type scent.

I use D&G Light Blue for evenings. For through the day, I love DKNY Woman - light and delicious.
measurer

Postby Dean » Wed May 30, 2018 5:11 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Dean wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Thats between me and god.

Okaaaaay... :ooer:
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed May 30, 2018 5:11 pm

Dean wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

He's not talking about his love of strap-ons again? :mrgreen:

Postby Nucks » Wed May 30, 2018 5:13 pm

measurer wrote:
Meg NLI wrote:Im on my holidays. Having a lovely day lounging by the pool doing nothing.

I found my new favourite perfume in duty free, bought 2 bottles and am considering getting more :pmsl:

D&G L'Imperatrice. Very citrussy, almost like grapefruity type scent.

I use D&G Light Blue for evenings. For through the day, I love DKNY Woman - light and delicious.

I have both of those too. My only complaint about DKNY Woman is the 4 ft tall bottle. :gigglesnshit: I keep it on the dresser beside the bed and it has toppled over and whacked me on the noggin twice.
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Wed May 30, 2018 5:16 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

I use all three, and recently added Marc jacobs Decadence because it smells like Parma violets when I wear it.

I haven’t tried that one but I probably wouldn’t like it, I can’t stand those things. :gigglesnshit: The bottle is adorable though.
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Wed May 30, 2018 5:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

He's not talking about his love of strap-ons again? :mrgreen:

Oi you two, this is the nice thread. :slap:
Nucks

Postby Junglejayne » Wed May 30, 2018 5:19 pm

Nucks wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

I haven’t tried that one but I probably wouldn’t like it, I can’t stand those things. :gigglesnshit: The bottle is adorable though.

As I scrolled up I just saw this and thought it was TJs response to the strap on post :yikes: :yikes:
Junglejayne

Postby Nucks » Wed May 30, 2018 5:20 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Nucks wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

As I scrolled up I just saw this and thought it was TJs response to the strap on post :yikes: :yikes:

:haha:
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Wed May 30, 2018 5:21 pm

Although the 4 ft tall one whacking me in the noggin would have been good too. :mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Wed May 30, 2018 5:25 pm

I love Spicebomb by Viktor and Rolf :wubwub:

Postby Junglejayne » Wed May 30, 2018 5:25 pm

Nucks wrote:Although the 4 ft tall one whacking me in the noggin would have been good too. :mrgreen:

Would that make you walk funny too :whistle:
Junglejayne

Postby Nucks » Wed May 30, 2018 5:28 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Nucks wrote:Although the 4 ft tall one whacking me in the noggin would have been good too. :mrgreen:

Would that make you walk funny too :whistle:

Funnier than normal? :ooer:
Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive