The Nice Chat Thread...

Big Threads

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:18 pm

Hey Stooo...

Don’t you think it’s about time you unbanned jpnumbertwat?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 32898
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby jra » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:26 pm

Dean wrote:Hey Stooo...

Don’t you think it’s about time you unbanned jpnumbertwat?


One in, one out (the latter being you). Sounds like a plan.

:thumbsup:
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 11021
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:27 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:Hey Stooo...

Don’t you think it’s about time you unbanned jpnumbertwat?


One in, one out (the latter being you). Sounds like a plan.

:thumbsup:


You can’t get rid of me that easily, pretzel boy!
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 32898
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:35 pm

Dean wrote:Hey Stooo...

Don’t you think it’s about time you unbanned jpnumbertwat?


He needs to repent first, just like he did the last time...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 84086
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:40 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:Hey Stooo...

Don’t you think it’s about time you unbanned jpnumbertwat?


He needs to repent first, just like he did the last time...


Fair enough...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 32898
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:49 pm

Repent not happening this time. Being a guest is ever so much fun. Budgie and Raven and 'guests' trouncing Dean when Mes is on makes for good reading.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:56 pm

Guest wrote:Repent not happening this time. Being a guest is ever so much fun. Budgie and Raven and 'guests' trouncing Dean when Mes is on makes for good reading.


That's what Phil said, and his posts were less gay than yours...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 84086
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:59 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:Repent not happening this time. Being a guest is ever so much fun. Budgie and Raven and 'guests' trouncing Dean when Mes is on makes for good reading.


That's what Phil said, and his posts were less gay than yours...
Whoever he is he sounds like a wise fellow.

Speaking of gay can I borrow your Rocky Horror Show outfits for the weekend?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:Repent not happening this time. Being a guest is ever so much fun. Budgie and Raven and 'guests' trouncing Dean when Mes is on makes for good reading.


That's what Phil said, and his posts were less gay than yours...
Whoever he is he sounds like a wise fellow.

Speaking of gay can I borrow your Rocky Horror Show outfits for the weekend?


I only cosplay as Eddie...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 84086
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:Repent not happening this time. Being a guest is ever so much fun. Budgie and Raven and 'guests' trouncing Dean when Mes is on makes for good reading.


That's what Phil said, and his posts were less gay than yours...
Whoever he is he sounds like a wise fellow.

Speaking of gay can I borrow your Rocky Horror Show outfits for the weekend?


I forgot just how shit jps banter was. Leave the weirdo banned!
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 32898
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:04 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:Repent not happening this time. Being a guest is ever so much fun. Budgie and Raven and 'guests' trouncing Dean when Mes is on makes for good reading.


That's what Phil said, and his posts were less gay than yours...
Whoever he is he sounds like a wise fellow.

Speaking of gay can I borrow your Rocky Horror Show outfits for the weekend?


I forgot just how shit jps banter was. Leave the weirdo banned!


I'll let him back if he crawls on his belly like the last time.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 84086
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:04 pm

Guest wrote:Repent not happening this time. Being a guest is ever so much fun. Budgie and Raven and 'guests' trouncing Dean when Mes is on makes for good reading.


Where's this trouncing you speak of - I appear to have missed it? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30446
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:08 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:Repent not happening this time. Being a guest is ever so much fun. Budgie and Raven and 'guests' trouncing Dean when Mes is on makes for good reading.


Where's this trouncing you speak of - I appear to have missed it? :dunno:


This is Jp remember, the guy who is literally banned from all of the forums in this corner of the Internet... :off head:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 32898
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:10 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:Repent not happening this time. Being a guest is ever so much fun. Budgie and Raven and 'guests' trouncing Dean when Mes is on makes for good reading.


That's what Phil said, and his posts were less gay than yours...
Whoever he is he sounds like a wise fellow.

Speaking of gay can I borrow your Rocky Horror Show outfits for the weekend?


I forgot just how shit jps banter was. Leave the weirdo banned!


I'll let him back if he crawls on his belly like the last time.
Those were the days when you were an upstanding fellow.

What happened since what turned you into such a c**t did life let you down?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:10 pm

Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:Repent not happening this time. Being a guest is ever so much fun. Budgie and Raven and 'guests' trouncing Dean when Mes is on makes for good reading.


Where's this trouncing you speak of - I appear to have missed it? :dunno:


This is Jp remember, the guy who is literally banned from all of the forums in this corner of the Internet... :off head:


A true lad :thumbsup:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 84086
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests