Random Stuff Part 22

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part 22

Postby banana chewits » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:50 pm

Bella wrote:This one maybe, Chewit?

19942834_1144996625601189_3062037509587111694_o.jpg


yes, bella, thank you! i thought i was losing my memory! :wubwub:
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 1310
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 am

Re: Random Stuff Part 22

Postby Bella » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:18 am

banana chewits wrote:
Bella wrote:This one maybe, Chewit?

19942834_1144996625601189_3062037509587111694_o.jpg


yes, bella, thank you! i thought i was losing my memory! :wubwub:


It might seem odd to some folks but this little girl has brought us all close as a family, my step sons mum is one of my best friends now, we all go on holiday together now, 11 of us this time :smilin:
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6742
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part 22

Postby Abs » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:58 am

Bella wrote:
20180729_110721.jpg


Hope your hubby will be ok. That little girl on the bottom pic is absolutely adorable. She looks so precious.


ETA Not sure why the pic doesn't show in the quote.
User avatar
Abs
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:01 am

Re: Random Stuff Part 22

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:35 pm

I'm listening to pink ffloyd in the garden with a pigeon! He's standing there like a statue just listening!

I think he likes it :-).
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Random Stuff Part 22

Postby Dean » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:54 pm

Guest wrote:I'm listening to pink ffloyd in the garden with a pigeon! He's standing there like a statue just listening!

I think he likes it :-).


Is he comfortably numb?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 34887
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part 22

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:58 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm listening to pink ffloyd in the garden with a pigeon! He's standing there like a statue just listening!

I think he likes it :-).


Is he comfortably numb?

Don't talk to me. You bullying shit. I will wipe you of my shoe!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Random Stuff Part 22

Postby Dean » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm listening to pink ffloyd in the garden with a pigeon! He's standing there like a statue just listening!

I think he likes it :-).


Is he comfortably numb?

Don't talk to me. You bullying shit. I will wipe you of my shoe!


You laughed. Admit it...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 34887
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part 22

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:13 am

Back out of bed can't sleep so it's three valium and a cup of coffee.
Yes coffee.
Then back to bed.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5103
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part 22

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:12 am

Nails today I think

last time I just had a manicure to give them a breather, so I fancy something outrageous
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7369
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part 22

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:47 am

Sinead O’Connor is singing the Prince classic at Barry Chuckles funeral...

Nothing compares to me to you...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 34887
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part 22

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:34 pm

Just drove past Jamie Vardy.

Was driving a black Aston Martin convertible.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 3536
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part 22

Postby MG2 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:42 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Just drove past Jamie Vardy.

Was driving a black Aston Martin convertible.


Things must be going well for you, Ray. What was James Vardy driving?
User avatar
MG2
 
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part 22

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:43 pm

MG2 wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Just drove past Jamie Vardy.

Was driving a black Aston Martin convertible.


Things must be going well for you, Ray. What was James Vardy driving?


Who is James Vardy? :dunno:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 34887
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part 22

Postby MG2 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:45 pm

Dean wrote:
MG2 wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Just drove past Jamie Vardy.

Was driving a black Aston Martin convertible.


Things must be going well for you, Ray. What was James Vardy driving?


Who is James Vardy? :dunno:


eyebrow

I believe in formality.
User avatar
MG2
 
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part 22

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:46 pm

MG2 wrote:
Dean wrote:
MG2 wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Just drove past Jamie Vardy.

Was driving a black Aston Martin convertible.


Things must be going well for you, Ray. What was James Vardy driving?


Who is James Vardy? :dunno:


eyebrow

I believe in formality.


If you’re gonna try and do jokes, at least get the name right.
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 34887
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests