DS thread #101

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Helena » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:26 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Helena wrote:Waldo reminds me of Eeyore the donkey, I have lost count of the things that irritate her or she finds chavvy.

She certainly wouldn't like me as I have a gold phone, leave my clothespegs on the line occasionally and have a tattoo on my back. Just a few of the myriad of things that she doesn't like.

She sounds like the life and soul of the party :choc:

I'm tempted to put female shopworkers in the chavvy thread just to see her explode.

That says more about you and your attitude to people who work in retail :shake head:

Aww I don't think guesty has anything against retail workers, just wants to annoy the irritating Waldo who keeps banging on about being one :woteva:

Or maybe not! :whistle:
Helena

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:29 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Helena wrote:Waldo reminds me of Eeyore the donkey, I have lost count of the things that irritate her or she finds chavvy.

She certainly wouldn't like me as I have a gold phone, leave my clothespegs on the line occasionally and have a tattoo on my back. Just a few of the myriad of things that she doesn't like.

I'm tempted to put female shopworkers in the chavvy thread just to see her explode.

That says more about you and your attitude to people who work in retail :shake head:

It's not an opinion I hold. Meant to wind her up as everyone and everything irritates her. :snooty:

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:32 pm

Helena wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Aww I don't think guesty has anything against retail workers, just wants to annoy the irritating Waldo who keeps banging on about being one :woteva:

Thanks, that's exactly it. She targets everyone and everything, be nice for her to have a taste of her own bile.

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:32 pm

Helena wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Aww I don't think guesty has anything against retail workers, just wants to annoy the irritating Waldo......

I worked in a shop when I left school for a couple of months, I couldn't stand it but some of my mates work in retail and they're pretty cool. Denigrating any form of employment is a bugbear of mine, I've been the bloke waist deep in sewage pulling the tampons and nappies out of the soil pipe leading to the sewer. It just seems so Daily Mail to me.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:41 pm

Stooo wrote:
Helena wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Aww I don't think guesty has anything against retail workers, just wants to annoy the irritating Waldo......

I worked in a shop when I left school for a couple of months, I couldn't stand it but some of my mates work in retail and they're pretty cool. Denigrating any form of employment is a bugbear of mine, I've been the bloke waist deep in sewage pulling the tampons and nappies out of the soil pipe leading to the sewer. It just seems so Daily Mail to me.

Saturday job/part time also for me so I know how hard it can be at times no way do I look down my nose at anyone in retail - a job's a job.

So I'm not having a go at her employment rather her herself - she can certainly dish it out and does frequently.

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Saturday job/part time also for me so I know how hard it can be at times no way do I look down my nose at anyone in retail - a job's a job.

So I'm not having a go at her employment rather her herself - she can certainly dish it out and does frequently.

Fair dues...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Helena nli » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:45 pm

Stooo wrote:
Helena wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Fair enough Stoo, but to be honest you can't get much more Daily Mail than Waldo, it was in jest only, but I take your point.

There's a lot of my lines crossed on this forum at times too but I will leave it there...
Helena nli

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:52 pm

I won't bother now. :bawlin:

Postby wizzywick » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:59 pm

Stooo wrote:
Helena wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

I regard all jobs equally as important, but offer different levels of respect depending on what folk do. A toilet cleaner is as important as a doctor because without clean sanitation a doctor would have no place of work.Whilst I respect the toilet cleaner for their role in providing clean sanitation, I admire and bow down to the doctor for choosing a time and life consuming career for the benefit of others. I share your bugbear.
wizzywick

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:30 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Helena wrote:

I regard all jobs equally as important, but offer different levels of respect depending on what folk do. A toilet cleaner is as important as a doctor because without clean sanitation a doctor would have no place of work.Whilst I respect the toilet cleaner for their role in providing clean sanitation, I admire and bow down to the doctor for choosing a time and life consuming career for the benefit of others. I share your bugbear.

What do you think about folk who work behind a Post Office counter, yet look down their noses in judgement at the benefit claimants whom they are serving? What about the folk who do that, then go on one of the UK's largest forums to slag the shite out of these same claimants? Do you think these folk deserve respect? If they do, where do they sit on your league table of respect?
You might want to have a wee think about it before you answer.

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:33 pm

Yeah the headbanging Remainers arecgetting desperate.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... peaking/p3

Support
Administrator
10/07/18 - 17:03
Due to people hoping people have died, derailing the thread and generally no productive discussion coming from this we're closing the thread

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:49 pm

If any doubt remained that miranda shell is an arrogant, insufferable cunt, i present

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ers#latest

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:55 pm

Guest wrote:HR Guru is making a total arse of himself this week. Thinks he knows it all when he doesn't. Just thought he was being a smart arse proclaiming 80% of the Brexit deal was completed only for Aurora13 to point out its the withdrawal agreement not the deal, cue backtracking :pmsl:

Guru reads stuff on Twitter and posts it verbatim as if they're party to some inner knowledge but doesn't ever seem to fact check the stuff they're posting

Postby wizzywick » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:02 pm

Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Helena wrote:

What do you think about folk who work behind a Post Office counter, yet look down their noses in judgement at the benefit claimants whom they are serving? What about the folk who do that, then go on one of the UK's largest forums to slag the shite out of these same claimants? Do you think these folk deserve respect? If they do, where do they sit on your league table of respect?

I've had a wee think and decided that those who manipulate and twist things that people post on forums in order to gain some kind of moralistic victory, who actually have no idea as to how to respond to real situations involving real people, don't actually deserve to be given an answer. Hope you are well Hilda.
wizzywick

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:27 pm

Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Helena wrote:

Booooring

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive