DS thread #101

Big Threads

DS thread #101

Postby jra » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:30 am

Nucks wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
I log in sometimes once, sometimes more.

I look forward to you spamming the forum about your next holiday. I recommend Syria. :thumbsup:

Yeah, you strike me as a Syria kind of bloke. You’re about as humorous as a civil war and just as tragic.

He’s still sore about you not writing a message in the sand for him. :snooty:

Am I. Alright, if you say so. :pmsl:
jra

Re: DS thread #100

Postby jra » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:32 am

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:You’re just embarassing yourself now. Your flounce post was moved, we all saw it... :roll:

We all saw it. As in people logged in and hovering 24/7. I didn't see it happen. Hmm. Wonder why.

Because everyone knows you log in once a day and spam post in a row.

I look forward to you spamming the forum about your next holiday. I recommend Syria. :thumbsup:

Yeah, you strike me as a Syria kind of bloke. You’re about as humorous as a civil war and just as tragic.

Humour is subjective. You'll learn that one day. :thumbsup:
jra

Postby jra » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:39 am

Dean wrote:
Jem wrote:
Dean wrote:
Jem wrote:10,000? Fucking hell! :yikes:

:oops:

You've been here six years longer though.

And my posts contain a lot more substance than that nonce... :snooty:

STILL CALLING PEOPLE NONCES THOUGH. (Bolded for emphasis.)

Your posts may contain more substance, but your credibility went down the plughole ages ago, so nobody should respect you and if they do there is something seriously wrong with them. And there it is.
jra

Postby jra » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:42 am

Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
So much so for nice and pleasant.. :shake head:

Another day of following me around? Haven’t you upset enough people already? :shake head:

Irony is lost on you isn't it Dean.
jra

Postby jra » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:47 am

Guest wrote:When did Rockstar turn against Dean last time I was here Rockstar was like Dean's poodle? What did I miss?

Rockstar likes fruits and Dean doesn't maybe, so they've fallen out.
jra

Postby jra » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:55 am

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
McAz wrote:
Jem wrote:
McAz wrote:Newbury's finest will be back...

...unlike his missus. :gigglesnshit:

What, Viper? I thought he was a brummie.

Perhaps my trace is incorrect - it's not normally though.

North West, unless he's relocated after doing time. Does Newbury area have a prison? :dunno:

Newbury is too posh to have a prison.

Unlike Henley-on-Thames (HMP Huntercombe).
jra

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:25 am

DS have told me in an email they are introducing software which will automatically alert them to multiple accounts.

Postby Nucks » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:09 am

jra wrote:
Nucks wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:

He’s still sore about you not writing a message in the sand for him. :snooty:

Am I. Alright, if you say so. :pmsl:

:gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:07 am

Guest wrote:DS have told me in an email they are introducing software which will automatically alert them to multiple accounts.

So, you’ve been banned for having multiple accounts then? eyebrow
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:17 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:DS have told me in an email they are introducing software which will automatically alert them to multiple accounts.

No

I asked the mods to check out someone I think has been using multiple IDs to disrupt topics and they replied to me saying they were about to launch new software which will automatically detect accounts that are posting from the same device.

No idea how it works but it sounds interesting.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:30 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

No

I asked the mods to check out someone I think has been using multiple IDs to disrupt topics and they replied to me saying they were about to launch new software which will automatically detect accounts that are posting from the same device.

Sounds like it works by detecting accounts that are posting from the same device. :thumbsup:
Lady Murasaki

Postby jra » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:57 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

No

I sense redundancies. Some people on here have important careers in trying to out PBU's on DS. No more money to add to the 'Obsession Pension Fund' after retirement.
jra

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:33 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

No

I sense redundancies. Some people on here have important careers in trying to out PBU's on DS. No more money to add to the 'Obsession Pension Fund' after retirement.

I have no idea why people are bothered about otger posters on other forums. It's weird. I see even Trifles have found better things to talk about than DS these days. I just don't get the "let's all get someone banned as they're a PBU" mentality. Life is too short.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:32 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

No

This is great news and LONG over due. I bet we are in for some surprise bannings once its up and running. People you wouldn't expect I imagine are about to be caught out.

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:34 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Sounds like it works by detecting accounts that are posting from the same device. :thumbsup:

So that will reduce the number of posters on there even more, why don't they just shut the place down it's garbage now anyway?
Ray of Sunshine

Next

Return to The Archive