DS thread #101

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Cobs » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:52 am

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Who is Fordfan? And what is so special about them? Is it blueblade?

It's one of Jras troll accounts.

Are seriously still persisting with this? What have I done to you personally to piss you off so much? You've obviously got issues with me, somebody you've never met IRL, e-mailed or phoned etc. Think about what a loser that makes for you disliking/hating somebody that doesn't even feature in your real life. Have I ever harmed you in any shape or form?

If the answer is no to any of the above, why not just go away. :thumbsup:

People like you despair me. I do what I need/want to do in my life. It doesn't affect you, so why are you so bothered about it.

Sort your own personal shit out and issues. And this is where you and I differ. I don't really give a fuck about your personal multiple problems (no doubt) as you can't show me at least some respect, so why should I reciprocate.

See you next time you claim I've got multiple accounts on DS.

They persist because they get this kind of overreaction :roll:

He despairs me.
Cobs

Postby Jem » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:52 am

Guest wrote:Why does Waldo judge so many women as chavs and fat?

She's said she's size 20, works in a shop and lives in a small flat. She's pretty much a fat chav herself.

Does she like hamsters?
Jem

Postby Cobs » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:37 pm

Guest wrote:So ds messages random forum members asking about another fm online movements? Thats weird as fuck

Sceptical myself but logged in this morning and I've got one.
They really have the hots for this little shitheel.
Cobs

Postby Me Again » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:49 pm

Cobs wrote:
Guest wrote:So ds messages random forum members asking about another fm online movements? Thats weird as fuck

Post a screenshot.
Me Again

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:26 pm

Bless the Trifles, desperate to get FordFan banned when its their little vendetta against him what has made the mods resist banning the account :thumbsup:

Doesn't matter how many emails you send in Wizzy, they are laughing at you

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:32 pm

Dean wrote:

Of course they don’t...

It's true, they also sent me one saying what a massive twat you are :hand:

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:38 pm

Guest wrote:Why does Waldo judge so many women as chavs and fat?

She's said she's size 20, works in a shop and lives in a small flat. She's pretty much a fat chav herself.

I bet she has a face like a smacked arse 24/7 as well :bum:

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:51 pm

Support 12/07/18 - 22:57
Hi,

We look into all reports of duplicate accounts, but I'm afraid there isn't enough evidence to take it further at this stage. If you could send us the links to this other forum where the user is posting about it then that would be great, as again it's something people have mentioned but have not actually shown us.

I'm afraid that having a similar posting style and similar views to another user isn't enough evidence by itself, as it could just be two people with similar views. Obviously, people do occasionally slip through our checks so if you or anyone else has more evidence then please feel free to send it over.

Thanks
DS

Postby jra » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:48 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are seriously still persisting with this? What have I done to you personally to piss you off so much? You've obviously got issues with me, somebody you've never met IRL, e-mailed or phoned etc. Think about what a loser that makes for you disliking/hating somebody that doesn't even feature in your real life. Have I ever harmed you in any shape or form?

People like you despair me. I do what I need/want to do in my life. It doesn't affect you, so why are you so bothered about it.

Sort your own personal shit out and issues. And this is where you and I differ. I don't really give a fuck about your personal multiple problems (no doubt) as you can't show me at least some respect, so why should I reciprocate.

They persist because they get this kind of overreaction :roll:

It's a mild reaction for me in the scheme of things. This was all done and dusted a few weeks ago and that should have been it.

Once again for the slow of learning or listening. I do not have multiple accounts of any type on DS. End of. Move on.
jra

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:57 pm

Me Again wrote:
Cobs wrote:

Post a screenshot.

Didn't think so...

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:08 pm

Don't listen to jra's lies. He once confided in me that he has at least 250 sock and sleeper accounts at a moments notice. He single handedly provides at least 75% of DS's traffic across all subforums :wurms:

Postby George » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:16 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

They do it because you respond like this
Beaten do it, I really should read the thread to the end
George

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:26 pm

JRA once kicked my sandcastle in my face and called me a pipsqueak whilst flexing in front of some beach babes. The man's a bully

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:29 pm

JRA once held me upside down by the ankles and my dinner money came tumbling out of my pockets on the ground whilst his cronies stood there and laughed.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:30 pm

JRA forced me to vote leave when I wanted to vote remain

Previous

Return to The Archive