DS thread #101

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:07 am

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:So ds messages random forum members asking about another fm online movements? Thats weird as fuck


Of course they don’t...

Ohh was it sarcasm ?


No. These ‘guests’ (probably all the same person) haven’t been sent a pm from DS support.


As one of those guests I can confirm that yes I did receive a pm and no I am not three guests! There is clearly something afoot with ford fan and his other aliases no doubt all will be revealed
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:15 am

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:So ds messages random forum members asking about another fm online movements? Thats weird as fuck


Of course they don’t...

Ohh was it sarcasm ?


No. These ‘guests’ (probably all the same person) haven’t been sent a pm from DS support.


As one of those guests I can confirm that yes I did receive a pm and no I am not three guests! There is clearly something afoot with ford fan and his other aliases no doubt all will be revealed



So does that mean DS know you post here? Why ask you. I rarely post on here and I got no such pm.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:45 am

Who is Fordfan? And what is so special about them? Is it blueblade?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:51 am

No they didn’t mention this place specifically I am not registered here but knowing that ds posters post here I was curious to see if other people had got the same message and it seems they have
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:53 am

Guest wrote:Who is Fordfan? And what is so special about them? Is it blueblade?


Ford fan is gigabit - obvious to anyone who has had the misfortune to read his nonsense
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Dean » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:01 am

Guest wrote:No they didn’t mention this place specifically I am not registered here but knowing that ds posters post here I was curious to see if other people had got the same message and it seems they have


Post a screenshot of the PM...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35041
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:30 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Brilliantly unself-aware post by gdturd

"keep your private life to yourself" says the man that posts every meal/shit/ and movement he makes

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_90630447


Oh and Viper your latest incarnation couldn't be more obvious.




Is gadgyman setting himself up as some kind of agony uncle?

gdjman68wasdigi
12/07/18 - 17:36
#99
Pull2Open wrote: »
My girlfriend has a child's palate with food. She won't give anything new a try and will only eat raw carrots for veg.

Get rid mate.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -tastes/p4


I thought he lived with Safi in Sevenoaks and worked in Central London, he seems to have it the other way round now :dunno:

gdjman68wasdigi
This is one day I would have loved to have worked in Central London. My train goes the other way so every morning i can pity the poor sods all on their way to Victoria where i work in the garden of England.my office is in Sevenoaks.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t-today/p2

There's something not adding up about him.


Wonder how he managed in his Reg Varney days as he seems to lack a basic sense of direction.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:16 am

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:No they didn’t mention this place specifically I am not registered here but knowing that ds posters post here I was curious to see if other people had got the same message and it seems they have


Post a screenshot of the PM...

You got the pm from ds if you were one of the many that had alerted them to the fact FordFan was Gigabit I can’t show screenshot now will put it up later
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:32 am

Guest wrote:Who is Fordfan? And what is so special about them? Is it blueblade?


It's one of Jras troll accounts.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby jra » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:44 am

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:So ds messages random forum members asking about another fm online movements? Thats weird as fuck


Of course they don’t...

Ohh was it sarcasm ?


No. These ‘guests’ (probably all the same person) haven’t been sent a pm from DS support.
I also had the messsge from DS asking if I can help provide proof that FordFan is in fact who we know he is because they are looking for proof of how to catch him. I think it is because he goes on DS argues with certain posters then tells everyone about it on here So they are asking for screenshot of those posts. Believe it or not but it is what is happening .


Catch them for what? Posting on one or more forums.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 12490
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread #101

Postby jra » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:54 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Who is Fordfan? And what is so special about them? Is it blueblade?


It's one of Jras troll accounts.


Are seriously still persisting with this? What have I done to you personally to piss you off so much? You've obviously got issues with me, somebody you've never met IRL, e-mailed or phoned etc. Think about what a loser that makes for you disliking/hating somebody that doesn't even feature in your real life. Have I ever harmed you in any shape or form?

If the answer is no to any of the above, why not just go away. :thumbsup:

People like you despair me. I do what I need/want to do in my life. It doesn't affect you, so why are you so bothered about it.

Sort your own personal shit out and issues. And this is where you and I differ. I don't really give a fuck about your personal multiple problems (no doubt) as you can't show me at least some respect, so why should I reciprocate.

See you next time you claim I've got multiple accounts on DS.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 12490
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:08 pm

Posting on one or more forums is fine, but DS don’t like it when you are a PBU and reappear as someone new - it makes them look stupid :canny:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Brilliantly unself-aware post by gdturd

"keep your private life to yourself" says the man that posts every meal/shit/ and movement he makes

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_90630447


Oh and Viper your latest incarnation couldn't be more obvious.




Is gadgyman setting himself up as some kind of agony uncle?

gdjman68wasdigi
12/07/18 - 17:36
#99
Pull2Open wrote: »
My girlfriend has a child's palate with food. She won't give anything new a try and will only eat raw carrots for veg.

Get rid mate.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -tastes/p4


I thought he lived with Safi in Sevenoaks and worked in Central London, he seems to have it the other way round now :dunno:

gdjman68wasdigi
This is one day I would have loved to have worked in Central London. My train goes the other way so every morning i can pity the poor sods all on their way to Victoria where i work in the garden of England.my office is in Sevenoaks.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t-today/p2

There's something not adding up about him.


So he works in a town in Kent and not the 'City' :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:30 pm

Why does Waldo judge so many women as chavs and fat?

She's said she's size 20, works in a shop and lives in a small flat. She's pretty much a fat chav herself.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #101

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:48 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Who is Fordfan? And what is so special about them? Is it blueblade?


It's one of Jras troll accounts.


Are seriously still persisting with this? What have I done to you personally to piss you off so much? You've obviously got issues with me, somebody you've never met IRL, e-mailed or phoned etc. Think about what a loser that makes for you disliking/hating somebody that doesn't even feature in your real life. Have I ever harmed you in any shape or form?

If the answer is no to any of the above, why not just go away. :thumbsup:

People like you despair me. I do what I need/want to do in my life. It doesn't affect you, so why are you so bothered about it.

Sort your own personal shit out and issues. And this is where you and I differ. I don't really give a fuck about your personal multiple problems (no doubt) as you can't show me at least some respect, so why should I reciprocate.

See you next time you claim I've got multiple accounts on DS.


They persist because they get this kind of overreaction :roll:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6700
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest