DS thread #102

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #102

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:42 am

Guest wrote:
How will you help in its demise if you are banned? What be the point in DS Forum disappearing? Forums will die a natural death within a decade anyway. I can not think of one forum that has been set up in recent times that has survived.

This one hasn't been doing too good either recently thanks to people like Dean, macho posturing and willy-waving just drives away female posters, seen the same happen on football forums over the years.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:47 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:
How will you help in its demise if you are banned? What be the point in DS Forum disappearing? Forums will die a natural death within a decade anyway. I can not think of one forum that has been set up in recent times that has survived.

This one hasn't been doing too good either recently thanks to people like Dean, macho posturing and willy-waving just drives away female posters, seen the same happen on football forums over the years.

I don't think after your recent posts on DTV you can take any high ground, trying to prove that a bereavement didn't happen, pretty disgusting if you ask me

Whatever CC may or may not have done in the past his posts about his daughter have plenty of evidence of being legit, instead you hunt down the facebook of CC and a newspaper article about someone with a daughter of a similar age that died in similar circumstances and try to link the two

Why not do it out in the open?

I think we all know the answer to that

and which female posters have been driven away? they might keep out of certain threads, but everyone picks and chooses what to participate in
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:49 am

I decided to email ds and ask why i was banned so i will be waiting patiently for a reply haha. I am just gutted that i spent 13 years on there and now i am banned and its pissed me off. I am not ashamed to admit that lol.

Postby Vam » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:56 am

Guest wrote:I decided to email ds and ask why i was banned so i will be waiting patiently for a reply haha. I am just gutted that i spent 13 years on there and now i am banned and its pissed me off. I am not ashamed to admit that lol.

Nothing wrong with admitting that :smilin:

Hope you soon get a reply and it all works out for you.
Vam

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:04 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:I decided to email ds and ask why i was banned so i will be waiting patiently for a reply haha. I am just gutted that i spent 13 years on there and now i am banned and its pissed me off. I am not ashamed to admit that lol.

Nothing wrong with admitting that :smilin:

Hope you soon get a reply and it all works out for you.

If it fails then i might turn to the dark side and create another account :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:24 am

what was your username?

Postby Gabby » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:28 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:

Willy waving??.... damn, I missed it! :grrrrr:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:30 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't think after your recent posts on DTV you can take any high ground, trying to prove that a bereavement didn't happen, pretty disgusting if you ask me

Whatever CC may or may not have done in the past his posts about his daughter have plenty of evidence of being legit, instead you hunt down the facebook of CC and a newspaper article about someone with a daughter of a similar age that died in similar circumstances and try to link the two

Why not do it out in the open?

I think we all know the answer to that

and which female posters have been driven away? they might keep out of certain threads, but everyone picks and chooses what to participate in

There are plenty of posters on here proclaiming to have the moral high ground, realistically they/we are all as bad as each other.

One key reason why this and other forums are quieter at present though, is because it's the best summer in decades and people are more often out and about in summer than they are in winter. A few stormy days in the near future and all will come bouncing back!

Postby Gabby » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:31 am

They seem to like the ban button on there... and it often seems for not that much either! :dunno:
Gabby

Postby Me Again » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:36 am

The fuck is going on with Kateforty5? Registered last year and made a few posts over a few months and then suddenly started posting all day and night in July this year. Definitely reminds me of someone who's been around the DS block before. I see Uly's wormed his way back on...
Me Again

Postby TWAT » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:39 am

jra wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:13 years on ds and been perma banned. The sites moderating has gone to shit. They didnt even bother to send an email to tell me why. Arseholes

I got an e-mail, but effectively it said banned because of some posts I had made. They also claimed I'd been warned 6 times previously IIRC. News to me, as I didn't get all of those memos.

I havent had anything. Should i email them and ask why or does that sound too desperate? They may suggest i get a life haha

When I was perma-banned many years ago for having a second account, I emailed them with a full explanation and asked - very nicely - if they'd consider re-instating me with my main account and they did, so I'd definitely email them if you think it's an unfair decision. If you think you've got nothing to lose then lay it on a bit thick and give them some flannel about how you'll change your ways and be a better forum member or stuff like that.

You might have to wait a while for a response, but at the very least they should explain why you were banned and at most, you might get re-instated.

Fair enough, but I for one ain't going to grovel to the fucktards that run DS these days. I'll help in their demise, no worries though.

And no I'm not bitter in case anybody asks, but one good turn deserves another.

Generally, I'm going to fight big organisations that throw their weight around.

Not only do you reply to every post about you, you appear to now be replying to a post that wasn't even addressed to you ..
TWAT

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:45 am

Me Again wrote:The fuck is going on with Kateforty5? Registered last year and made a few posts over a few months and then suddenly started posting all day and night in July this year. Definitely reminds me of someone who's been around the DS block before. I see Uly's wormed his way back on...

I was wondering that. Someone said he was that peach_applewhite guy but he is giving off Hildaonpluto vibes to me. So I think its another one of Hilda's socks.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:50 am

Me Again wrote:The fuck is going on with Kateforty5? Registered last year and made a few posts over a few months and then suddenly started posting all day and night in July this year. Definitely reminds me of someone who's been around the DS block before. I see Uly's wormed his way back on...

Gigabit's disappeared from here.....coincidence?

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:50 am

Gabby wrote:

They seem to like the ban button on there... and it often seems for not that much either! :dunno:

Bans should be reserved for swearing, personal insults, harassment, racism, homophobia.. stuff like that. Not for having an opinion or calling other posters out on their baiting!

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:51 am

Little monster is fucking hilarious! Painting themselves as a victim. when it was them harassing and bullying members!

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -poster/p4

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive