DS thread #102

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #102

Postby bogtrotter » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:57 am

Fair enough, but I for one ain't going to grovel to the fucktards that run DS these days. I'll help in their demise, no worries though.

And no I'm not bitter in case anybody asks, but one good turn deserves another.

Generally, I'm going to fight big organisations that throw their weight around.[/quote]

Not only do you reply to every post about you, you appear to now be replying to a post that wasn't even addressed to you ..[/quote]

He craves 24 hour attention.
bogtrotter

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:57 am

Guest wrote:
Me Again wrote:The fuck is going on with Kateforty5? Registered last year and made a few posts over a few months and then suddenly started posting all day and night in July this year. Definitely reminds me of someone who's been around the DS block before. I see Uly's wormed his way back on...

I was wondering that. Someone said he was that peach_applewhite guy but he is giving off Hildaonpluto vibes to me. So I think its another one of Hilda's socks.

You might be right about it being hildaonpluto. There was plenty people who suspected Peach_Applewhite and Paddy_McDoodle were two of his socks last year.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:22 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:13 years on ds and been perma banned. The sites moderating has gone to shit. They didnt even bother to send an email to tell me why. Arseholes

I got an e-mail, but effectively it said banned because of some posts I had made. They also claimed I'd been warned 6 times previously IIRC. News to me, as I didn't get all of those memos.

I havent had anything. Should i email them and ask why or does that sound too desperate? They may suggest i get a life haha

Email them another poster i know had the same thing happen he got logged out and couldn't log in again they fixed it for him.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:25 am

Guest wrote:I decided to email ds and ask why i was banned so i will be waiting patiently for a reply haha. I am just gutted that i spent 13 years on there and now i am banned and its pissed me off. I am not ashamed to admit that lol.

When you are banned you get a page saying you are banned you cannot view the forum do you get that?

Postby Me Again » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:29 am

Guest wrote:
Me Again wrote:The fuck is going on with Kateforty5? Registered last year and made a few posts over a few months and then suddenly started posting all day and night in July this year. Definitely reminds me of someone who's been around the DS block before. I see Uly's wormed his way back on...

Gigabit's disappeared from here.....coincidence?

Doesn't look like his style of posting tbh. I think other guest may be right when they say it's Hildaonpluto. I went through Kateforty5's and Hildaonpluto's post history and the times look very similar. Both of them are posting almost round the clock at odd times, and when you compare the times it almost looks impossible for one person to post that much, but there are gaps of 4-5 hours when they are both not posting. You'll see it on the 29th, 30th and 31st (as far as I could be arsed to look).

Looks like a case of a very bored insomniac.
Me Again

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:35 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I decided to email ds and ask why i was banned so i will be waiting patiently for a reply haha. I am just gutted that i spent 13 years on there and now i am banned and its pissed me off. I am not ashamed to admit that lol.

When you are banned you get a page saying you are banned you cannot view the forum do you get that?

I looked on my profile while logged out and it says user banned carry on so yeah i am banned. I think it says user denied or something like that when i try to log in. I havent tried since yesterday.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:40 am

Guest wrote:

I think you will find Gigabit is back on DS new name Apiececake

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:04 pm

Me Again wrote:
Guest wrote:

Doesn't look like his style of posting tbh. I think other guest may be right when they say it's Hildaonpluto. I went through Kateforty5's and Hildaonpluto's post history and the times look very similar. Both of them are posting almost round the clock at odd times, and when you compare the times it almost looks impossible for one person to post that much, but there are gaps of 4-5 hours when they are both not posting. You'll see it on the 29th, 30th and 31st (as far as I could be arsed to look).

Looks like a case of a very bored insomniac.

I've been trying to warn people about Hildaonpluto for years. He is a two faced shit stirrer and will always try to insert himself into the middle of any forum drama. I've no doubt these accounts all belong to him. He has been doing it for years.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think you will find Gigabit is back on DS new name Apiececake
Apieceofcake

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:32 pm

Wow! I see Jilly's forum is a borefest today. Fisch, Jilly, Susie (SueEllen) and joebloggs all talking to each other about about absolutely nothing! I see VicnBob is a moderator there. Five admin staff and just 16 members. It really is a Tory echo chamber. I posted once when I joined just to introduce myself, but there is nothing on there to keep my interest.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:45 pm

Guest wrote:Wow! I see Jilly's forum is a borefest today. Fisch, Jilly, Susie (SueEllen) and joebloggs all talking to each other about about absolutely nothing! I see VicnBob is a moderator there. Five admin staff and just 16 members. It really is a Tory echo chamber. I posted once when I joined just to introduce myself, but there is nothing on there to keep my interest.

If you post anything that is slightly critical of the Tories you get banned. Its censorship gone crazy.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:46 pm

Anyone know why BlackSwann has changed her username again - this time to PatsyStone?

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... PatsyStone

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:57 pm

Guest wrote:Wow! I see Jilly's forum is a borefest today. Fisch, Jilly, Susie (SueEllen) and joebloggs all talking to each other about about absolutely nothing! I see VicnBob is a moderator there. Five admin staff and just 16 members. It really is a Tory echo chamber. I posted once when I joined just to introduce myself, but there is nothing on there to keep my interest.
. Who gives a fuck

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:01 pm

Guest wrote:

If you post anything that is slightly critical of the Tories you get banned. Its censorship gone crazy.

Doesn't surprise me. I meant to say that the 16 members includes the admin. So there are just 11 members that are not staff. The poor old members do not stand a chance do they?

The other day Jilly waited 18 hours for someone to reply to her post about John McDonnell not wanting to move into Number 11 should he be chancellor. All they do is find anything negative about Labour and then just get worked up over it.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:03 pm

Guest wrote:
. Who gives a fuck

Gigabit does.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive