DS thread #102

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #102

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:You have to hand it to gigatwat - give him some cake.

Anyone want to run a bet on how long he lasts, he will have a good crack at the most banned accounts :pmsl: :pmsl:

Well, if it is gigabit, good luck to him! He's obviously cleverer than you give him credit for.

Gigabit just like Blackswan, James2001 and Banga all get browny points from me. The Trifles and Jilly's gang hate them which means they must be doing something right.

The silly jilly gang hate them, the trifles don’t and never did, you must realise that the jillies and the trifles are separate groups with different outlooks by now you only need to look at their posts to figure that out!

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:59 pm

A good example of the intelligence of the Keyserettes here on the Members you miss that haven’t been active for ages thread:

Mine are soap related cause thats where I post the most.
Keyser, nice chap, was a laugh to chat too, he hatred of Phil was ever during :D I'm still in contact with him but he got raw dealing being banished from here.
LHolmes, decent poster in soaps, could always have a decent discussion with her around, shouldn't of been banned imo.
Dan2008, another good soap poster, left of his own accord but great bloke.
Maurice, can't remember he full username but another top poster.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... or-ages/p6

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Anyone want to run a bet on how long he lasts, he will have a good crack at the most banned accounts :pmsl: :pmsl:

Well, if it is gigabit, good luck to him! He's obviously cleverer than you give him credit for.

Gigabit just like Blackswan, James2001 and Banga all get browny points from me. The Trifles and Jilly's gang hate them which means they must be doing something right.

The silly jilly gang hate them, the trifles don’t and never did, you must realise that the jillies and the trifles are separate groups with different outlooks by now you only need to look at their posts to figure that out!

Oh dear Trifles still trying to recruit.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why don't the Trifles ask the Jillies if they can borrow one of their superfluous moderators? Aren't trifles advertising for a new one? Can't all be rosy on the Trifle front can it?

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh dear Trifles still trying to recruit.

Don't all normal forums try and recruit? Even if they are, they're not getting members from here and always said they wouldn't. It was jilly that shit her knickers at that prospect.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:09 pm

I can’t see that anyone has left trifles recently? Looks like they want an additional mod not a replacement one :dunno:

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:13 pm

Guest wrote:A good example of the intelligence of the Keyserettes here on the Members you miss that haven’t been active for ages thread:

Keyser, nice chap, was a laugh to chat too, he hatred of Phil was ever during :D I'm still in contact with him but he got raw dealing being banished from here.

Uh oh! Whoever wrote that had better clear her inbox and prepare herself for a deluge of creepy PMs :pukeup:

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:14 pm

To give the Trifles some benefit of doubt it looks like Jilly and Fisch are the only two still trying to get people banned on DS.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:16 pm

Guest wrote:I can’t see that anyone has left trifles recently? Looks like they want an additional mod not a replacement one :dunno:

They willpay them as well, worth applying.

Postby Guesty » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:17 pm

Guest wrote:A good example of the intelligence of the Keyserettes here on the Members you miss that haven’t been active for ages thread:

LHolmes, decent poster in soaps, could always have a decent discussion with her around, shouldn't of been banned imo.
Dan2008, another good soap poster, left of his own accord but great bloke.
Maurice, can't remember he full username but another top poster.

Jealous hun cause no one misses you!
Guesty

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:18 pm

Guest wrote:I can’t see that anyone has left trifles recently? Looks like they want an additional mod not a replacement one :dunno:

Who took over from Jilly? Have they fucked off already? How many mods do they get through in a year?

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:GDcaravanmanchav whilst having a fabulous holiday, in between posting, doesn't like to be corrected especially by waldo https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_90810720 post 1669. What a thick prick he is.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Have a day off 80’s fan.

Nana, Jesus Christ.

:shake head:

Suck it up bro, waldo got you good!!!!!

80's fan? Wrong again gdjman68wasdigi :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: Get on with cleaning your caravan mate.

Postby Nucks » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:21 pm

Vam wrote:Image

:gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Puzzler » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Silly jilly? Trifles? Have you tried growing the fuck up?
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:25 pm

bogtrotter wrote:Fair enough, but I for one ain't going to grovel to the fucktards that run DS these days. I'll help in their demise, no worries though.

And no I'm not bitter in case anybody asks, but one good turn deserves another.

Generally, I'm going to fight big organisations that throw their weight around.

Not only do you reply to every post about you, you appear to now be replying to a post that wasn't even addressed to you ..

He craves 24 hour attention.

When you're banned from most forums and local pubs and clubs you gotta get it somewhere. :thumbsup:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive