The Junk Box

Big Threads

Re: The Junk Box

Postby Rockstar » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:00 am

Holly wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Holly wrote:What a nasty little shit you are Dean. I have no idea why anyone would actually find you appealing...you have no redeeming features at all.
Anyway, looking forward to a Dean free weekend...enjoy your hangovers :thumbsup:

I don't think anyone finds him appealing...

Who would have thought a couple of locked threads would trigger him like this? :kinell:

He has always been a nasty creep, he gets off on it...that's the real life personality of a very insecure and insignificant little man.

ETA...He's probably sleep deprived too since he's here half the night and back again very early :ooer:

Fuck knows what is up with him...Hope he can fight with his demons and win...

Anyways don't let his nastiness affect you at all...Have a fab weekend! :cuppaT:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:06 am

@Holly

I was just looking up fat content in New Zealand avocados vs Hass ones and came across this news article from 2016...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... ew-zealand

Haha... :pmsl:
Rockstar

Postby Holly » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:13 am

Rockstar wrote:@Holly

I was just looking up fat content in New Zealand avocados vs Hass ones and came across this news article from 2016...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... ew-zealand

Haha... :pmsl:

Hahahaha I remember that, New Zealanders love their Avocados and back in 2016 the price per piece went sky high, so people started stealing them :gigglesnshit: ...It's a very crime riddled country I tell ya :ooer:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:16 am

Rockstar wrote:
Holly wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Holly wrote:What a nasty little shit you are Dean. I have no idea why anyone would actually find you appealing...you have no redeeming features at all.
Anyway, looking forward to a Dean free weekend...enjoy your hangovers :thumbsup:

I don't think anyone finds him appealing...

Who would have thought a couple of locked threads would trigger him like this? :kinell:

He has always been a nasty creep, he gets off on it...that's the real life personality of a very insecure and insignificant little man.

ETA...He's probably sleep deprived too since he's here half the night and back again very early :ooer:

Fuck knows what is up with him...Hope he can fight with his demons and win...

Anyways don't let his nastiness affect you at all...Have a fab weekend! :cuppaT:

I've known him for too long to let anything he says get to me, it's always the same...he just wants to shock and be as abusive as he can be to get a reaction, anyone in their right mind can see that. He seems to think he's the saviour of forum cos his trolling keeps the traffic flowing, regardless of who he hurts, he gives a shit, as long as it entertains him...he's such a hero :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:26 am

Dean wrote

Bit late to start pretending your part of a team now, Holly. Your fellow admin think you’re a pissed up embarrassment, we both know that’s the case

Was just reading all of Deans crap again and realised I have missed this beauty.

Care to tell me Dean which Admin/s thinks that about me?? Did one of them tell you that :roll: Because if none of them did, that's a pretty lousy lie.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:37 am

I saw Dean smoking behind the bike sheds yesterday. He's so cool and rebellious

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:43 am

I once saw Dean loitering near a no loitering sign. When I went to warn him he just laughed and said he didn't care. He's such a badass

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:53 am

Is Dean testing the other admin again to see if any of them will pull him up for abusing Holly?
Raggamuffin

Postby Jem » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:02 am

Dean, why do you do this? You can be a nice bloke and then you spoil it acting like a twat. Holly doesn't deserve these kind of comments from what I've read. She's a good mod, as are they all. They're going to make decisions people don't like but that's no excuse for being nasty.
Jem

Postby Holly » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:06 am

Jem wrote:Dean, why do you do this? You can be a nice bloke and then you spoil it acting like a twat. Holly doesn't deserve these kind of comments from what I've read. She's a good mod, as are they all. They're going to make decisions people don't like but that's no excuse for being nasty.

Thank you Jem, your support is much appreciated :thumbsup:
You are right, all us Mods make decisions that aren't always liked by everyone, that doesn't mean we deserve such horrible abuse.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:09 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Is Dean testing the other admin again to see if any of them will pull him up for abusing Holly?

Who knows :dunno: he likes playing stupid games. No need for any other Admin to pull him up, I'll deal with him :mrgreen:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:19 am

Holly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Is Dean testing the other admin again to see if any of them will pull him up for abusing Holly?

Who knows :dunno: he likes playing stupid games. No need for any other Admin to pull him up, I'll deal with him :mrgreen:

I know there's no need, but that's what he's looking for.
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:38 am

No what he's up to is this
He's trying to psychologically undermine Holly so that she'll ban him. Then Stooo will unban him. Then Holly might, just might throw in the towel in protest and bingo a mod slot comes free.

All the above just in Deano's mindset. :thumbsup:

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:43 am

Guest wrote:

No what he's up to is this
He's trying to psychologically undermine Holly so that she'll ban him. Then Stooo will unban him. Then Holly might, just might throw in the towel in protest and bingo a mod slot comes free.

All the above just in Deano's mindset. :thumbsup:

Yes, that's a possibility. It's all part of the same thing though - to see if Stooo or any other admin will side with him or Holly. It's all very childish.
Raggamuffin

Re: Random Stuff Part 22

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:47 am

jra wrote:
Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:I’d love to be able to reply to a post without it being removed or locked! Twice in 5 minutes! :roll:

Then stop calling posters nouncey cunts.
...and jra, don't use autism ever again as insult!

Ok Holly. I fight fire with fire. And a fair few people on here have called me autistic as an insult in the past (even going into spectrum levels) and I don't remember them being pulled up for it at the time.

But anyway, moving on.

Where did you do that anyway? You called punk sub human, but that's nothing to do with autism. Besides, I don't think that being autistic is an excuse for bad behaviour - ie, on the part of Punk.
Raggamuffin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive