Things that piss you off!

Big Threads

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby Gabby » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:02 pm

BUDGIE wrote:It's not the first time Dean has said something that could get him lifted... And now we know he hates blacks, Muslims and transgender people I reckon he'll be in the pokey for the rest of his life.. poca will visit him.

I'd be angry if I wasn't cumming my eyeballs out.

Use my correct name if you don’t mind! :snooty:
Gabby

Postby measurer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:02 pm

LordRaven wrote:
measurer wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
He said I would have no choice in having sex with him thats a rape threat. His rag was added so drugged rape.

Not lying about anything & I am not dining on it I am not the one bringing it up :woteva:

Just to be clear, did you seriously think Dean was threatening to rape you? If so, why didn't you go to the law??

Absolute bollocks!

Thank you Budge! Seeing he hasn't a damned clue where she lived, he'd have a hard job doing anything. His words that night made me fkn cringe and he was pulled up for it.

Plus he's limp

And what HE said^^^^^^^^^ :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
measurer

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:03 pm

Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
measurer wrote:He no more threatened you than me saying I am going to kick your arse - don't think you can play me lady. It was words on a screen - ones I didn't like and he was pulled up for, but hey, don't let the truth get in your way.

I agreed THAT NIGHT and pulled him up on it, but you my dear are DINING on it for how long? You weren't that upset or you wouldn't have came back taking the piss whenever it suited you. Last night you decided to try and rile him by making a thread calling him all sorts to wind him up. Do you do that elsewhere?

He NEVER threatened to rape you, you lying piece of shit. He asked you how a rag smelled!

He said I would have no choice in having sex with him thats a rape threat. His rag was added so drugged rape.

Not lying about anything & I am not dining on it I am not the one bringing it up :woteva:

The rag thing is a joke, one in bad taste and on a par with the dead baby ones but a joke nonetheless. All of the admin agree that it's a joke and will not act upon its use.

If you feel at risk of rape from a member here then I suggest that you contact the police and I will be compliant in their enquiries.

As the forum owner, this puts me in a spot. If I don't get a reply from you within 24 hours then I must reasonably assume that you are taking legal action against me and your account will be suspended because of legal issues that may disrupt the enquiry.

:smilin:

That's ridiculous. If someone on here says they're going to rape someone, the mods should pull them up, not suspend the account of the person who's complaining.
Raggamuffin

Postby measurer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:03 pm

Read Fen - he WAS pulled up. You're late to the party!
measurer

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:06 pm

measurer wrote:Read Fen - he WAS pulled up. You're late to the party!

I mean in future obviously.
Raggamuffin

Postby measurer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

If he's been pulled up in the past it follows that he gets pulled up in future. And no, you weren't very clear.
measurer

Postby Goodwife » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
measurer wrote:He no more threatened you than me saying I am going to kick your arse - don't think you can play me lady. It was words on a screen - ones I didn't like and he was pulled up for, but hey, don't let the truth get in your way.

I agreed THAT NIGHT and pulled him up on it, but you my dear are DINING on it for how long? You weren't that upset or you wouldn't have came back taking the piss whenever it suited you. Last night you decided to try and rile him by making a thread calling him all sorts to wind him up. Do you do that elsewhere?

He NEVER threatened to rape you, you lying piece of shit. He asked you how a rag smelled!

He was pulled up and then everyone including the mods just took the piss.

I don't give a fuck if he was joking or not threatening to cut someones tongue out then threatening rape and chloroform is going to far

I hve oved on grom it seems no one else has
The rag thing is a joke, one in bad taste and on a par with the dead baby ones but a joke nonetheless. All of the admin agree that it's a joke and will not act upon its use.

If you feel at risk of rape from a member here then I suggest that you contact the police and I will be compliant in their enquiries.

As the forum owner, this puts me in a spot. If I don't get a reply from you within 24 hours then I must reasonably assume that you are taking legal action against me and your account will be suspended because of legal issues that may disrupt the enquiry.

That's ridiculous. If someone on here says they're going to rape someone, the mods should pull them up, not suspend the account of the person who's complaining.
Goodwife

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:10 pm

measurer wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

If he's been pulled up in the past it follows that he gets pulled up in future. And no, you weren't very clear.

It was perfectly clear that I was replying to Stooo, who was clearly talking about the future. I wasn't necessarily referring to Dean either - neither was Stooo.
Raggamuffin

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:11 pm

Gabby wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:It's not the first time Dean has said something that could get him lifted... And now we know he hates blacks, Muslims and transgender people I reckon he'll be in the pokey for the rest of his life.. poca will visit him.

I'd be angry if I wasn't cumming my eyeballs out.

Use my correct name if you don’t mind! :snooty:

PLANTATION OWNER POCA!!!!
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Goodwife » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:11 pm

Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Nice what a cunt you are.

If I was going to do anything I would have done it at the time.

Its not me repeatedly bring it up is it :dunno:

Don't bother suspending my account. Delete it and all of my posts
Goodwife

Postby measurer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:13 pm

Stoo said - "If you feel at risk of rape from a member here then I suggest that you contact the police and I will be compliant in their enquiries.

Looked to be talking to GW......
measurer

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:13 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Nice what a c**t you are.

Busted...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:13 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Nice what a c**t you are.

He won't do that. I agree with you though - what he said was out of order. A threat to rape someone is not something which should be tolerated on a forum, and to tell someone to go to the police and then have their account suspended is just stupid.
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
measurer wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It was perfectly clear that I was replying to Stooo, who was clearly talking about the future. I wasn't necessarily referring to Dean either - neither was Stooo.

Possible future and my part in it.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:15 pm

A reply from who do you think Rags?
measurer

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive