Things that piss you off!

Big Threads

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:24 pm

Goodwife wrote:
measurer wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
measurer wrote:That hadn't passed me by Dean.

So you expect me to remain upset by Deans threats forever?

Yeah ok then

As for you Dean, I never used the word traumatised, what you threatened is beyond disgusting & you should never threaten women in that way

No, but don't start call outs at him and then whine when he takes it to the next level. You know what he is like.

It wasn't intended as a call out it was meant to be a continuation of the piss take in the locked thread

But fair point. Good to know that Dean making rape threats and telling people to kill themselves is on par with taking the piss out of his guest post initials.

Please don’t twist measurers words to suit your own warped agenda...
Dean

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:34 pm

Guest wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
measurer wrote:That hadn't passed me by Dean.

So you expect me to remain upset by Deans threats forever?

Yeah ok then

As for you Dean, I never used the word traumatised, what you threatened is beyond disgusting & you should never threaten women in that way

are you still milking a threat that never happened in the first place?

Comes here for a ruck then back to the other forum to whine. Still, word has it she's abandoned retarded, so that's one of Claire's useful idiots gone.

Claire's rejoined as well.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:38 pm

Claire has rejoined here? Excellent...

What's her username?
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby measurer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:38 pm

He no more threatened you than me saying I am going to kick your arse - don't think you can play me lady. It was words on a screen - ones I didn't like and he was pulled up for, but hey, don't let the truth get in your way.

I agreed THAT NIGHT and pulled him up on it, but you my dear are DINING on it for how long? You weren't that upset or you wouldn't have came back taking the piss whenever it suited you. Last night you decided to try and rile him by making a thread calling him all sorts to wind him up. Do you do that elsewhere?

He NEVER threatened to rape you, you lying piece of shit. He asked you how a rag smelled!
measurer

Postby Goodwife » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:41 pm

measurer wrote:He no more threatened you than me saying I am going to kick your arse - don't think you can play me lady. It was words on a screen - ones I didn't like and he was pulled up for, but hey, don't let the truth get in your way.

I agreed THAT NIGHT and pulled him up on it, but you my dear are DINING on it for how long? You weren't that upset or you wouldn't have came back taking the piss whenever it suited you. Last night you decided to try and rile him by making a thread calling him all sorts to wind him up. Do you do that elsewhere?

He NEVER threatened to rape you, you lying piece of shit. He asked you how a rag smelled!

He said I would have no choice in having sex with him thats a rape threat. His rag was added so drugged rape.

Not lying about anything & I am not dining on it I am not the one bringing it up :woteva:
Goodwife

Postby measurer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:43 pm

Oh do piss off you drama queen..and you are dining on it. It was dealt with but STILL you cannot let it go.
measurer

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:43 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Claire has rejoined here? Excellent...

What's her username?

She's stuck screengrabbing in RCT as usual, she won't post.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:46 pm

Goodwife wrote:
He said I would have no choice in having sex with him thats a rape threat. His rag was added so drugged rape.

Not lying about anything & I am not dining on it I am not the one bringing it up :woteva:

Just to be clear, did you seriously think Dean was threatening to rape you? If so, why didn't you go to the law??

Absolute bollocks!
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby measurer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:48 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Just to be clear, did you seriously think Dean was threatening to rape you? If so, why didn't you go to the law??

Absolute bollocks!

Thank you Budge! Seeing he hasn't a damned clue where she lived, he'd have a hard job doing anything. His words that night made me fkn cringe and he was pulled up for it.
measurer

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:49 pm

Stooo wrote:

What's her username?

What is in the RCT that she could possibly be interested in? :dunno:

Mental cunt...
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:52 pm

Goodwife wrote:
measurer wrote:He no more threatened you than me saying I am going to kick your arse - don't think you can play me lady. It was words on a screen - ones I didn't like and he was pulled up for, but hey, don't let the truth get in your way.

The rag thing is a joke, one in bad taste and on a par with the dead baby ones but a joke nonetheless. All of the admin agree that it's a joke and will not act upon its use.

If you feel at risk of rape from a member here then I suggest that you contact the police and I will be compliant in their enquiries.

As the forum owner, this puts me in a spot. If I don't get a reply from you within 24 hours then I must reasonably assume that you are taking legal action against me and your account will be suspended because of legal issues that may disrupt the enquiry.

:smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:52 pm

Goodwife wrote:

Get a fucking grip, you sound pathetic

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:54 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Stooo wrote:

What's her username?

What is in the RCT that she could possibly be interested in? :dunno:

Mental c**t...

Gossip.

It's a truly horrible part of the site, basically an archive of arseholeary...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:55 pm

she'll be cacking it now, fucking nice one Stooo and Meas! :pmsl:

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:58 pm

It's not the first time Dean has said something that could get him lifted... And now we know he hates blacks, Muslims and transgender people I reckon he'll be in the pokey for the rest of his life.. poca will visit him.

I'd be angry if I wasn't cumming my eyeballs out.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive