For Stooo - IP Blocking

Big Threads

For Stooo - IP Blocking

Postby McAz » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:01 pm

I understand that you may need to block certain IPs but currently you appear to be blocking the VPN used by Dashlane.

As you know, Dashlane's specific purpose is to protect online fraud and by blocking its IP secure parallel browsing while using Dogs is not possible. Any way round this?
McAz

Re: For Stooo - IP Blocking

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:09 pm

McAz wrote:I understand that you may need to block certain IPs but currently you appear to be blocking the VPN used by Dashlane.

As you know, Dashlane's specific purpose is to protect online fraud and by blocking its IP secure parallel browsing while using Dogs is not possible. Any way round this?

Yeah stop using a VPN , why do you need one for dogs unless you're a PBU.

Postby McAz » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:45 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:I understand that you may need to block certain IPs but currently you appear to be blocking the VPN used by Dashlane.

Let's try again...

"Dashlane's specific purpose is to protect online fraud and by blocking its IP secure parallel browsing while using Dogs is not possible."
McAz

Postby 2kind » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:50 pm

Guest wrote:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :thumbsup:
2kind

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:52 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:

Let's try again...

"Dashlane's specific purpose is to protect online fraud and by blocking its IP secure parallel browsing while using Dogs is not possible."

Hello Groot!!!
Anonymizing oneself will always draw suspicion but I get your point.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:54 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:

Let's try again...

Hello Groot!!!

How is it anonymizing oneself? If I log in with a different IP it is still me logging in. :scratch:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:57 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:

Let's try again...

Hello Groot!!!

How is it anonymizing oneself? If I log in with a different IP it is still me logging in. :scratch:

Hi Groot!!!
I was merely highlighting what I feel Guest's concerns are, so that you might address him better on the issue.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:59 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:

Let's try again...

Hello Groot!!!

Hi Groot!!!
I was merely highlighting what I feel Guest's concerns are, so that you might address him better on the issue.

Then you are as stupid as the guest - perhaps he and you should learn more about how the internet works? :roll:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:04 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:Hello Groot!!!

Hi Groot!!!

Then you are as stupid as the guest - perhaps he and you should learn more about how the internet works? :roll:

Typical repetitive boring Groot you are.
You have nothing to say so you automatically resort to insults.
That takes zero intelligence.Go look in the mirror Groot to see Really Stupid!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:07 pm

LordRaven wrote:Typical repetitive boring Groot you are.

Were you hoping your past racism would be forgotten, sunshine? Shame eh? :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:09 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Typical repetitive boring Groot you are.

Were you hoping your past racism would be forgotten, sunshine? Shame eh? :gigglesnshit:

Hello Groot!!!!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby 2kind » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:14 pm

Lord R bitch slaps the pussy boy. ROFLMAO
2kind

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:19 pm

Go and start your own forum and do this one a favour.
You could insult yourself with impunity based on probable membership predictions of a Groot run forum.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:24 pm

2kind wrote:Lord R bitch slaps the pussy boy. ROFLMAO

Pussy Boy? That has a nice ring to it and it is very fitting for someone of such a delicate disposition when it comes to finding fault in others, Groot (as I call the odious toad) chooses to be offended by most things so that he can then troll people.
Hence I refer to it as Groot - a boring repetitive monotonous being of not much use.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:00 pm

Yeah, tell me the IP so that I can see who else has been trolling here badly enough to get an IP ban. I can go from there.
Stooo
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Archive