For Stooo - IP Blocking

Big Threads

For Stooo - IP Blocking

Postby McAz » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:01 pm

I understand that you may need to block certain IPs but currently you appear to be blocking the VPN used by Dashlane.

As you know, Dashlane's specific purpose is to protect online fraud and by blocking its IP secure parallel browsing while using Dogs is not possible. Any way round this?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30446
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: For Stooo - IP Blocking

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:09 pm

McAz wrote:I understand that you may need to block certain IPs but currently you appear to be blocking the VPN used by Dashlane.

As you know, Dashlane's specific purpose is to protect online fraud and by blocking its IP secure parallel browsing while using Dogs is not possible. Any way round this?




Yeah stop using a VPN , why do you need one for dogs unless you're a PBU.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: For Stooo - IP Blocking

Postby McAz » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:45 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:I understand that you may need to block certain IPs but currently you appear to be blocking the VPN used by Dashlane.

As you know, Dashlane's specific purpose is to protect online fraud and by blocking its IP secure parallel browsing while using Dogs is not possible. Any way round this?




Yeah stop using a VPN , why do you need one for dogs unless you're a PBU.

Let's try again...

"Dashlane's specific purpose is to protect online fraud and by blocking its IP secure parallel browsing while using Dogs is not possible."
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30446
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: For Stooo - IP Blocking

Postby 2kind » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:50 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:I understand that you may need to block certain IPs but currently you appear to be blocking the VPN used by Dashlane.

As you know, Dashlane's specific purpose is to protect online fraud and by blocking its IP secure parallel browsing while using Dogs is not possible. Any way round this?




Yeah stop using a VPN , why do you need one for dogs unless you're a PBU.





:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :thumbsup:
User avatar
2kind
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:51 pm

Re: For Stooo - IP Blocking

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:52 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:I understand that you may need to block certain IPs but currently you appear to be blocking the VPN used by Dashlane.

As you know, Dashlane's specific purpose is to protect online fraud and by blocking its IP secure parallel browsing while using Dogs is not possible. Any way round this?




Yeah stop using a VPN , why do you need one for dogs unless you're a PBU.

Let's try again...

"Dashlane's specific purpose is to protect online fraud and by blocking its IP secure parallel browsing while using Dogs is not possible."

Hello Groot!!!
Anonymizing oneself will always draw suspicion but I get your point.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 26426
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: For Stooo - IP Blocking

Postby McAz » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:54 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:I understand that you may need to block certain IPs but currently you appear to be blocking the VPN used by Dashlane.

As you know, Dashlane's specific purpose is to protect online fraud and by blocking its IP secure parallel browsing while using Dogs is not possible. Any way round this?




Yeah stop using a VPN , why do you need one for dogs unless you're a PBU.

Let's try again...

"Dashlane's specific purpose is to protect online fraud and by blocking its IP secure parallel browsing while using Dogs is not possible."

Hello Groot!!!
Anonymizing oneself will always draw suspicion but I get your point.


How is it anonymizing oneself? If I log in with a different IP it is still me logging in. :scratch:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30446
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: For Stooo - IP Blocking

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:57 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:


Yeah stop using a VPN , why do you need one for dogs unless you're a PBU.

Let's try again...

"Dashlane's specific purpose is to protect online fraud and by blocking its IP secure parallel browsing while using Dogs is not possible."

Hello Groot!!!
Anonymizing oneself will always draw suspicion but I get your point.


How is it anonymizing oneself? If I log in with a different IP it is still me logging in. :scratch:


Hi Groot!!!
I was merely highlighting what I feel Guest's concerns are, so that you might address him better on the issue.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 26426
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: For Stooo - IP Blocking

Postby McAz » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:59 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:


Yeah stop using a VPN , why do you need one for dogs unless you're a PBU.

Let's try again...

"Dashlane's specific purpose is to protect online fraud and by blocking its IP secure parallel browsing while using Dogs is not possible."

Hello Groot!!!
Anonymizing oneself will always draw suspicion but I get your point.


How is it anonymizing oneself? If I log in with a different IP it is still me logging in. :scratch:


Hi Groot!!!
I was merely highlighting what I feel Guest's concerns are, so that you might address him better on the issue.


Then you are as stupid as the guest - perhaps he and you should learn more about how the internet works? :roll:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30446
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: For Stooo - IP Blocking

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:04 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:Hello Groot!!!
Anonymizing oneself will always draw suspicion but I get your point.


How is it anonymizing oneself? If I log in with a different IP it is still me logging in. :scratch:


Hi Groot!!!
I was merely highlighting what I feel Guest's concerns are, so that you might address him better on the issue.


Then you are as stupid as the guest - perhaps he and you should learn more about how the internet works? :roll:

Typical repetitive boring Groot you are.
You have nothing to say so you automatically resort to insults.
That takes zero intelligence.Go look in the mirror Groot to see Really Stupid!
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 26426
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: For Stooo - IP Blocking

Postby McAz » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:07 pm

LordRaven wrote:Typical repetitive boring Groot you are.
You have nothing to say so you automatically resort to insults.
That takes zero intelligence.Go look in the mirror Groot to see Really Stupid!


Were you hoping your past racism would be forgotten, sunshine? Shame eh? :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30446
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: For Stooo - IP Blocking

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:09 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Typical repetitive boring Groot you are.
You have nothing to say so you automatically resort to insults.
That takes zero intelligence.Go look in the mirror Groot to see Really Stupid!


Were you hoping your past racism would be forgotten, sunshine? Shame eh? :gigglesnshit:


Hello Groot!!!!
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 26426
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: For Stooo - IP Blocking

Postby 2kind » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:14 pm

Lord R bitch slaps the pussy boy. ROFLMAO
User avatar
2kind
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:51 pm

Re: For Stooo - IP Blocking

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:19 pm

McAz wrote:I understand that you may need to block certain IPs but currently you appear to be blocking the VPN used by Dashlane.

As you know, Dashlane's specific purpose is to protect online fraud and by blocking its IP secure parallel browsing while using Dogs is not possible. Any way round this?


Go and start your own forum and do this one a favour.
You could insult yourself with impunity based on probable membership predictions of a Groot run forum.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 26426
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: For Stooo - IP Blocking

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:24 pm

2kind wrote:Lord R bitch slaps the pussy boy. ROFLMAO


Pussy Boy? That has a nice ring to it and it is very fitting for someone of such a delicate disposition when it comes to finding fault in others, Groot (as I call the odious toad) chooses to be offended by most things so that he can then troll people.
Hence I refer to it as Groot - a boring repetitive monotonous being of not much use.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 26426
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: For Stooo - IP Blocking

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:00 pm

McAz wrote:I understand that you may need to block certain IPs but currently you appear to be blocking the VPN used by Dashlane.

As you know, Dashlane's specific purpose is to protect online fraud and by blocking its IP secure parallel browsing while using Dogs is not possible. Any way round this?


Yeah, tell me the IP so that I can see who else has been trolling here badly enough to get an IP ban. I can go from there.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 84086
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Next

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests