Postby xtras1 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:44 pm

Stooo wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Bloody hell.. :ooer:

It's like fucking casualty in here sometimes... :woteva:

Seriously dunno how you manage! :kinell:
xtras1

Re: DS thread #103

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:44 pm

sorry Stooo, gonna have to snatch that cuppa and hanky. you're on your own lad.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:44 pm

Been an eventful day in this topic eh!

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:46 pm

charlie wrote:
Keyser wrote:
charlie wrote:This has all gone completely out of control - and right now, I feel like posting on here is like living in a dystopian society.

None of what is happening on this site is real life.

Keyser is a real life human being - I have said things on here that have been hurtful to 'get back at him'.

He is NOT a rapist (where on earth that came from from, I have no idea?) He is NOT a paedeophile either!

We've had our problems - and since I found out that my heart condition means a premature death, my emotions have been all over the place.

I've hurt him in emails/phone calls - on here, because of how vulnerable I've been feeling.

I'm simply not wired right - that's all...

Don't give them ammunition Charlie.

It just makes you a target for them to get to me. X

I'm just speaking the truth, baby - so if your interpretation of me giving them 'ammunition' to get at you, is wrong - honey.

I'm saying that the wrong party in all of this is me......

I haven't been wired right for a long time - I'm emotionally unstable and living on a death time bomb - so the sooner this god (whoever he is) takes me out, the better!!!

FFS! This needs to stop. You both need banning for your own good. It's not fair on others.

Postby xtras1 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:46 pm

charlie wrote:
Keyser wrote:
charlie wrote:This has all gone completely out of control - and right now, I feel like posting on here is like living in a dystopian society.

Keyser is a real life human being - I have said things on here that have been hurtful to 'get back at him'.

He is NOT a rapist (where on earth that came from from, I have no idea?) He is NOT a paedeophile either!

We've had our problems - and since I found out that my heart condition means a premature death, my emotions have been all over the place.

I've hurt him in emails/phone calls - on here, because of how vulnerable I've been feeling.

Don't give them ammunition Charlie.

It just makes you a target for them to get to me. X

I'm just speaking the truth, baby - so if your interpretation of me giving them 'ammunition' to get at you, is wrong - honey.

I'm saying that the wrong party in all of this is me......

I haven't been wired right for a long time - I'm emotionally unstable and living on a death time bomb - so the sooner this god (whoever he is) takes me out, the better!!!

Is there no way you can say this to him in private!
xtras1

Postby xtras1 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:47 pm

Shit didn't mean to quote all that!
xtras1

Postby Gabby » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:50 pm

xtras1 wrote:Shit didn't mean to quote all that!

Christ, you’re fkn dense... :off head:
Gabby

Postby xtras1 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:52 pm

Gabby wrote:

And you are morphing into Dean...
xtras1

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:55 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Gabby wrote:

could be worse, a morph of keyser jra Stooo erm.....................................

Postby xtras1 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:01 pm

Guest wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Gabby wrote:

could be worse, a morph of keyser jra Stooo erm.....................................

No it couldn't
xtras1

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:02 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Guest wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Gabby wrote:

No it couldn't

are you a newly appointed guardian of souls or something?

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:15 pm

Dean wrote:

I don’t recall you saying he was a rapist or a paedophile, although one could never rule it out. But you did say he said he hoped you died on the phone, and that he hassled your kids by phoning them. Is that true?

Yes.

Please forget your serious health concerns and answer the scumbag cyber bully.

He needs some more material for one of his harassment campaigns.

Keyser wrote:
Stooo wrote:This is not the place for emotional support. Stop this crap now.

Will you stop Dean's and the stalker's crap?

Just wondering.

You can put a stop to it any time you want by fucking off the forum you creepy cunt, posting your weird pics at women all the time.

Goodwife wrote:

I think you forgot your apology for the lies you told about me you daft bitch

didn't you call Stooo a cunt yesterday and ordered him to close your account and delete all your posts? knew you fucking off was too good to be true :woteva:

Postby Dean » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

I don’t recall you saying he was a rapist or a paedophile, although one could never rule it out. But you did say he said he hoped you died on the phone, and that he hassled your kids by phoning them. Is that true?

Yes.

Please forget your serious health concerns and answer the scumbag cyber bully.

He needs some more material for one of his harassment campaigns.

She’s obviously well enough to post... :roll:
Dean

Previous

Return to The Archive