DS thread #103

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #102

Postby Puzzler » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Silly jilly? Trifles? Have you tried growing the fuck up?

Lol advice on growing the fuck up from a 30 yr old manchild who plays on his Xbox all day :pmsl:

I barely play at all lately Einstein, too busy smoking and drinking in the sun :more beer:
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Little monster is fucking hilarious! Painting themselves as a victim. when it was them harassing and bullying members!

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -poster/p4

Who have they harassed?

I always remember that poster going off on a massive rant in the music forum which ended when Little Monster claimed he was leaving to kill himself (no joke). They didn't post for weeks after that then returned like nothing had happened.

She suffers manic depression. The people in the soap forum know this but still bully her.

Hmm no they don't bully him/her and I didn't know anything of what you claim, they goes off on one at members for no reason and accuses them of all sorts that didn't happen, ask Aaron Silver whose been at the end of it several times.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:GDcaravanmanchav whilst having a fabulous holiday, in between posting, doesn't like to be corrected especially by waldo https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_90810720 post 1669. What a thick prick he is.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Have a day off 80’s fan.

Nana, Jesus Christ.

:shake head:

gdjman68wasdigi

I see you're now trying to backtrack saying it was a joke https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_90812905

Sorry FA, the Nana comment tickled me. Can’t believe Waldo thought I was serious.

I think everybody knows it is Mama, you are just being a sad and desperate to pick holes twat.

Do you like Huey Lewis?

Keep digging eejit, every post is a winner. :thumbsup:

Only to a sad pikey twat such as yourself.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Have a day off 80’s fan.

Nana, Jesus Christ.

gdjman68wasdigi

I see you're now trying to backtrack saying it was a joke https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_90812905

Sorry FA, the Nana comment tickled me. Can’t believe Waldo thought I was serious.

I think everybody knows it is Mama, you are just being a sad and desperate to pick holes twat.

Do you like Huey Lewis?

Not just me cupcake, quite a few have noticed your failed attempts. PI and waldo anyone? :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Have a day off 80’s fan.

Nana, Jesus Christ.

gdjman68wasdigi

Do you like Huey Lewis?

Pikey, as in being in a caravan right now do you mean gdjman68wasdigi? No but I know who is :thumbsup:

Re: DS thread #103

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:59 am

Christopher D and Bass55 are the same guy aren't they? its the anti Semitism obsession what's given it away.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:21 am

i don't get all this sudden lamenting of blueblade, like he's some fallen hero - struck down in his prime. he had some pretty repellent views on women and once complained that the sexual harrassment issues raised in the media were "killing his spontaneity".

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:57 am

Guest wrote:Christopher D and Bass55 are the same guy aren't they? its the anti Semitism obsession what's given it away.

I think you might be onto something here.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:59 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Little monster is fucking hilarious! Painting themselves as a victim. when it was them harassing and bullying members!

Who have they harassed?

I always remember that poster going off on a massive rant in the music forum which ended when Little Monster claimed he was leaving to kill himself (no joke). They didn't post for weeks after that then returned like nothing had happened.

She suffers manic depression. The people in the soap forum know this but still bully her.

Hmm no they don't bully him/her and I didn't know anything of what you claim, they goes off on one at members for no reason and accuses them of all sorts that didn't happen, ask Aaron Silver whose been at the end of it several times.

Would that be the same Aaron_Silver who with Goodwife on here mocked Little Monsters mental health in a previous thread and urged members to ignore her posts because it would make her upset and paranoid?

You guys are the bullies not Little Monster. Mr Aaron 'I'm such a nice guy' Silver is the worst. Every now and again the mask slips and his true self is exposed for all to see.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:18 am

Keyser's bird Harlowe seems a bit obsessed with Thistlewaite

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:23 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who have they harassed?

Would that be the same Aaron_Silver who with Goodwife on here mocked Little Monsters mental health in a previous thread and urged members to ignore her posts because it would make her upset and paranoid?

You guys are the bullies not Little Monster. Mr Aaron 'I'm such a nice guy' Silver is the worst. Every now and again the mask slips and his true self is exposed for all to see.

They do this a lot in the soap forum. There is a little clique who think they rule the roost and they will try to cut off any member they take a dislike to although its not as bad now as it used to be.

Postby Me Again » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:15 pm

What do you think is wrong with Landis's personality that causes him to phrase every remark to other posters in the most passive-aggressive baity way possible? He's like BanglaChoad, in that he is almost totally unable to relate to other people in a normal and healthy way.
Me Again

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:30 pm

Guest wrote:Christopher D and Bass55 are the same guy aren't they? its the anti Semitism obsession what's given it away.

Nah, I'm still as certain as I can be that Bass55 is the gone but not in the least bit lamented Trevgo. Christopher D does shares some similarities (not least the wild eyed frothing about all things Corbyn) but other than that his tone is more reasonable than Bass and Trevgos.

Bass flounced off a thread earlier when asked to provide proof for his claims. :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:40 pm

Guest wrote:

Nah, I'm still as certain as I can be that Bass55 is the gone but not in the least bit lamented Trevgo. Christopher D does shares some similarities (not least the wild eyed frothing about all things Corbyn) but other than that his tone is more reasonable than Bass and Trevgos.

Bass flounced off a thread earlier when asked to provide proof for his claims. :pmsl:

Bass55 and Trevgo??

Thats a new one. I don't see it.

Although its obvious as fuck Bass55 is using back up accounts. Their behaviour and posting patterns are suspect.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Bass55 and Trevgo??

Thats a new one. I don't see it.

Although its obvious as fuck Bass55 is using back up accounts. Their behaviour and posting patterns are suspect.

The possibility that Bass55 and Trevgo are the same person has been discussed here in the past. They have very similar posting styles and a loathing beyond reason of all things left wing. Bass55 coincidentally started posting on the politics forum soon after Trevgo was banned (though he hasn't been around as much recently).

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive