DS thread #103

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #103

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:50 pm

it'syetanotherguest wrote:
Guest wrote:A thread on Jilly's forum asking if anyone knows you to get the IP address of a Twitter user has been removed.

I think they might have been trying to locate James2001's IP.

To what purpose? He lives with his mum, has never had a job, so spends time licking arse on Twitter and DS, and occasionally gets all furred up to roll around with those of a similar fancy. :paranoid:
Just a harmless saddo.

This is Jilly and Fisch. They probably have beef with James because he saw through their Tory Brexit shite.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:57 pm

Guest wrote:
it'syetanotherguest wrote:
Guest wrote:A thread on Jilly's forum asking if anyone knows you to get the IP address of a Twitter user has been removed.

I think they might have been trying to locate James2001's IP.

To what purpose? He lives with his mum, has never had a job, so spends time licking arse on Twitter and DS, and occasionally gets all furred up to roll around with those of a similar fancy. :paranoid:
Just a harmless saddo.

This is Jilly and Fisch. They probably have beef with James because he saw through their Tory Brexit shite.

Or maybe because he's a waste of space furry twat regardless of what politics he supports? Did the furry comment hit a little too close too home for you? :gigglesnshit:

Postby George » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:02 pm

Not sure why telling someone based on a few photos that you did not know via a forum that you loved them would be considered an OK thing to do
George

Postby Keyser » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:04 pm

Truth bomb wrote:Erm ... apart from the stuff with Vicks. And planets.

And safi. And Charlie.

You really are obsessed - it's rather disturbing.

If all you can do is shit stir from under a bag all day and use other people as weapons to troll me then it says an awful lot about what sort of person you are. :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:15 pm

George wrote:Not sure why telling someone based on a few photos that you did not know via a forum that you loved them would be considered an OK thing to do

and she was so ungrateful! it's like reading a 10 year old's diary, all that angst.

someone else naffs him off and he goes telling everyone how hurt he is for being told he's coming over as 'desperate'.

but then again, you're talking about some bloke who thinks it's perfectly okay to persist after being told you're not interested. :whistle:

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:15 pm

Keyser wrote:

And safi. And Charlie.

If all you can do is shit stir from under a bag all day and use other people as weapons to troll me then it says an awful lot about what sort of person you are. :cuppaT:

I think it's you that comes over as obsessed, on here with your sleaze and chavy comments every day. As well as moaning non-stop about guests, always the victim :bawlin: People avoid you, but you don't take the hint. Nobody on here even likes you, but you think it's your God given right to pollute the forum with your shit. You also flatter yourself that you're interesting enough to have a stalker. No-one even likes you :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:16 pm

Keyser wrote:

And safi. And Charlie.

from a different baghead, are you denying the above?

Postby charlie » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:19 pm

This has all gone completely out of control - and right now, I feel like posting on here is like living in a dystopian society.

None of what is happening on this site is real life.

Keyser is a real life human being - I have said things on here that have been hurtful to 'get back at him'.

He is NOT a rapist (where on earth that came from from, I have no idea?) He is NOT a paedeophile either!

We've had our problems - and since I found out that my heart condition means a premature death, my emotions have been all over the place.

I've hurt him in emails/phone calls - on here, because of how vulnerable I've been feeling.

I'm simply not wired right - that's all...
charlie

Postby Keyser » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:21 pm

charlie wrote:This has all gone completely out of control - and right now, I feel like posting on here is like living in a dystopian society.

Keyser is a real life human being - I have said things on here that have been hurtful to 'get back at him'.

He is NOT a rapist (where on earth that came from from, I have no idea?) He is NOT a paedeophile either!

We've had our problems - and since I found out that my heart condition means a premature death, my emotions have been all over the place.

I've hurt him in emails/phone calls - on here, because of how vulnerable I've been feeling.

Don't give them ammunition Charlie.

It just makes you a target for them to get to me. X
Keyser

Postby xtras1 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:26 pm

charlie wrote:This has all gone completely out of control - and right now, I feel like posting on here is like living in a dystopian society.

Very admiral of you to put things right for keyser & hopefully the awful bullying he is receiving will stop.

I dont think any of us are wired right... :)
xtras1

Postby Keyser » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:27 pm

xtras1 wrote:

Very admiral of you to put things right for keyser & hopefully the awful bullying he is receiving will stop.

I certainly am not! :mrgreen:
Keyser

Postby Dean » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:29 pm

I don’t recall you saying he was a rapist or a paedophile, although one could never rule it out. But you did say he said he hoped you died on the phone, and that he hassled your kids by phoning them. Is that true?
Dean

Postby xtras1 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:29 pm

Keyser wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

I certainly am not! :mrgreen:

Haha! See ... :)
xtras1

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:29 pm

This is not the place for emotional support. Stop this crap now.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:31 pm

Stooo wrote:This is not the place for emotional support. Stop this crap now.

have a cuppa, get a hanky and calm the hell down. :wubbers:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive