Re: DS thread #103

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:39 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:so which pbu is krugerman ?

It's jra.

:pmsl:

Can't be jp761 as it looks as though krugerman can at least string a sentence together and can spell.

Plus he doesn't appear to be pestering the female FM's for shags. :trollface:

Comes to something when you can't even give it away. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:59 pm

I wonder if Odessa has applied for the moderator role on Trifle yet? He could put in for a Sunday shift.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:02 pm

Guest wrote:I wonder if Odessa has applied for the moderator role on Trifle yet? He could put in for a Sunday shift.

Nah he'd bottle it like he always does. The 'Trifle Truce' that he agreed to so they'd stop making fun of him was amazing :pmsl:

Postby Odessa Steps » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:28 pm

Guest wrote:I wonder if Odessa has applied for the moderator role on Trifle yet? He could put in for a Sunday shift.

I already do that shift on DS... banning fuckers like you is like shooting fish in a bucket :smilin:
Odessa Steps

Postby Odessa Steps » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:40 pm

Guest wrote:

Nah he'd bottle it like he always does. The 'Trifle Truce' that he agreed to so they'd stop making fun of him was amazing :pmsl:

Oh wasn;t that the day after you were caught wanking over pics of Eva Braun? :gigglesnshit:
Odessa Steps

Re: DS thread #102

Postby Aaron_Silver » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who have they harassed?

I always remember that poster going off on a massive rant in the music forum which ended when Little Monster claimed he was leaving to kill himself (no joke). They didn't post for weeks after that then returned like nothing had happened.

She suffers manic depression. The people in the soap forum know this but still bully her.

Hmm no they don't bully him/her and I didn't know anything of what you claim, they goes off on one at members for no reason and accuses them of all sorts that didn't happen, ask Aaron Silver whose been at the end of it several times.

Would that be the same Aaron_Silver who with Goodwife on here mocked Little Monsters mental health in a previous thread and urged members to ignore her posts because it would make her upset and paranoid?

You guys are the bullies not Little Monster. Mr Aaron 'I'm such a nice guy' Silver is the worst. Every now and again the mask slips and his true self is exposed for all to see.

You have the right to believe what you like, you have obviously misinterpreted what I have said. My mother has a terrible medical condition which affects the brain and brain function due to lots of TIA's, I have suffered depression myself. The point being that poster thinks that their own bad behaviour can be defended by blaming it on depression, as somebody who has suffered it's not an excuse. There is no mask to slip, you are going back to a time where I was quite ill myself, but don't take that as an excuse for anything, that poster started the trouble, the poster kept it going and unless you are that poster you clearly don't know the history. This is all in excess of two years ago so give it a rest, everybody here is bored stiff by it...
Aaron_Silver

Postby Jobless Oddball » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:24 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
I already do that shift on DS... banning fuckers like you is like shooting fish in a bucket :smilin:

Jobless Oddball

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:29 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who have they harassed?

I always remember that poster going off on a massive rant in the music forum which ended when Little Monster claimed he was leaving to kill himself (no joke). They didn't post for weeks after that then returned like nothing had happened.

She suffers manic depression. The people in the soap forum know this but still bully her.

Hmm no they don't bully him/her and I didn't know anything of what you claim, they goes off on one at members for no reason and accuses them of all sorts that didn't happen, ask Aaron Silver whose been at the end of it several times.

Would that be the same Aaron_Silver who with Goodwife on here mocked Little Monsters mental health in a previous thread and urged members to ignore her posts because it would make her upset and paranoid?

You guys are the bullies not Little Monster. Mr Aaron 'I'm such a nice guy' Silver is the worst. Every now and again the mask slips and his true self is exposed for all to see.

You have the right to believe what you like, you have obviously misinterpreted what I have said. My mother has a terrible medical condition which affects the brain and brain function due to lots of TIA's, I have suffered depression myself. The point being that poster thinks that their own bad behaviour can be defended by blaming it on depression, as somebody who has suffered it's not an excuse. There is no mask to slip, you are going back to a time where I was quite ill myself, but don't take that as an excuse for anything, that poster started the trouble, the poster kept it going and unless you are that poster you clearly don't know the history. This is all in excess of two years ago so give it a rest, everybody here is bored stiff by it...

Amen!

Maybe Little Monster will realize the reason some members no longer converse with her/him is that they do not want the bullshit or to be accused of harassing/bullying them like they are so fond of making up to get sympathy. Having depression just excuse being an arsehole.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:30 pm

VR6storm wrote:And APieceOfCake is now a piece of toast. He's gawn!!

Tough titty Gigabit. :leer: :whistle: :thumbsup:

Sob. Is there no one who can explain to Gigs why this keeps happening?

Postby Cobs » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:38 pm

Cobs

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:53 pm

Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:And APieceOfCake is now a piece of toast. He's gawn!!

Tough titty Gigabit. :leer: :whistle: :thumbsup:

Sob. Is there no one who can explain to Gigs why this keeps happening?

It has been explained to him numerous times he just doesnt listen. Keeps banging on about neoliberalism and Norway. He is so stupid he just doesnt learn.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:54 pm

Guest wrote:so which pbu is krugerman ?

I'd be amazed if krugerman isn't Blockheadz99. He's been fawning over his own post in a desperate attempt to make himself look relevant. :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:23 pm

Guest wrote:Amen!

Maybe Little Monster will realize the reason some members no longer converse with her/him is that they do not want the bullshit or to be accused of harassing/bullying them like they are so fond of making up to get sympathy. Having depression just excuse being an arsehole.

stop being such a two faced bitch harlowe. I KNOW its you.

Postby Keyser » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:25 pm

VR6storm wrote:I see the DS mods closed down the 'posters you miss' thread. Really feeble excuse that it was discussing warnings, bans and banned users which apprently, is
against their so called 'community guidelines'. Twats. :more beer:

I am surprised it lasted that long.

Since Heart took over if you are not part of the Borg Collective you are fucked. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:25 pm

So which sock now belongs to Soap Lea?

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive