DS thread #103

Big Threads

DS thread #103

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:23 pm

TWATkins wrote:
jra wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:I got an e-mail, but effectively it said banned because of some posts I had made. They also claimed I'd been warned 6 times previously IIRC. News to me, as I didn't get all of those memos.

I havent had anything. Should i email them and ask why or does that sound too desperate? They may suggest i get a life haha

When I was perma-banned many years ago for having a second account, I emailed them with a full explanation and asked - very nicely - if they'd consider re-instating me with my main account and they did, so I'd definitely email them if you think it's an unfair decision. If you think you've got nothing to lose then lay it on a bit thick and give them some flannel about how you'll change your ways and be a better forum member or stuff like that.

You might have to wait a while for a response, but at the very least they should explain why you were banned and at most, you might get re-instated.

Fair enough, but I for one ain't going to grovel to the fucktards that run DS these days. I'll help in their demise, no worries though.

And no I'm not bitter in case anybody asks, but one good turn deserves another.

Generally, I'm going to fight big organisations that throw their weight around.

Not only do you reply to every post about you, you appear to now be replying to a post that wasn't even addressed to you ..

Watch it, no palm punches in here. This is a decent neighbourhood thank you very much, we don't want his tacky Blue Peter flyers littered in here. Got it.

Re: DS thread #102

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Me Again wrote:
Guest wrote:
Me Again wrote:The fuck is going on with Kateforty5? Registered last year and made a few posts over a few months and then suddenly started posting all day and night in July this year. Definitely reminds me of someone who's been around the DS block before. I see Uly's wormed his way back on...

Gigabit's disappeared from here.....coincidence?

Doesn't look like his style of posting tbh. I think other guest may be right when they say it's Hildaonpluto. I went through Kateforty5's and Hildaonpluto's post history and the times look very similar. Both of them are posting almost round the clock at odd times, and when you compare the times it almost looks impossible for one person to post that much, but there are gaps of 4-5 hours when they are both not posting. You'll see it on the 29th, 30th and 31st (as far as I could be arsed to look).

Looks like a case of a very bored insomniac.

I've been trying to warn people about Hildaonpluto for years. He is a two faced shit stirrer and will always try to insert himself into the middle of any forum drama. I've no doubt these accounts all belong to him. He has been doing it for years.

How fuckng sad and desperate. Picking on new users :cheers:

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:GDcaravanmanchav whilst having a fabulous holiday, in between posting, doesn't like to be corrected especially by waldo https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_90810720 post 1669. What a thick prick he is.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Have a day off 80’s fan.

Nana, Jesus Christ.

:shake head:

gdjman68wasdigi

I see you're now trying to backtrack saying it was a joke https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_90812905

Sorry FA, the Nana comment tickled me. Can’t believe Waldo thought I was serious.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Me Again wrote:
Guest wrote:
Me Again wrote:The fuck is going on with Kateforty5? Registered last year and made a few posts over a few months and then suddenly started posting all day and night in July this year. Definitely reminds me of someone who's been around the DS block before. I see Uly's wormed his way back on...

Gigabit's disappeared from here.....coincidence?

Doesn't look like his style of posting tbh. I think other guest may be right when they say it's Hildaonpluto. I went through Kateforty5's and Hildaonpluto's post history and the times look very similar. Both of them are posting almost round the clock at odd times, and when you compare the times it almost looks impossible for one person to post that much, but there are gaps of 4-5 hours when they are both not posting. You'll see it on the 29th, 30th and 31st (as far as I could be arsed to look).

Looks like a case of a very bored insomniac.

I've been trying to warn people about Hildaonpluto for years. He is a two faced shit stirrer and will always try to insert himself into the middle of any forum drama. I've no doubt these accounts all belong to him. He has been doing it for years.

How fuckng sad and desperate. Picking on new users :cheers:

You make it so obvious

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:09 pm

Thistlewaite is banned.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:31 pm

Guest wrote:Thistlewaite is banned.

Dropping like flys in the heat.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:49 pm

Which account next... So many to make or pick from :wubwub:

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:50 pm

It looks like keyser is missed a lot, but nobody misses JRA one bit! :leer: :leer:

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Thistlewaite is banned.

Dropping like flys in the heat.

*flies*
Damn autocorrect.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:GDcaravanmanchav whilst having a fabulous holiday, in between posting, doesn't like to be corrected especially by waldo https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_90810720 post 1669. What a thick prick he is.

Have a day off 80’s fan.

Nana, Jesus Christ.

gdjman68wasdigi

I see you're now trying to backtrack saying it was a joke https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_90812905

Sorry FA, the Nana comment tickled me. Can’t believe Waldo thought I was serious.

I think everybody knows it is Mama, you are just being a sad and desperate to pick holes twat.

Do you like Huey Lewis?

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:17 pm

LET ME BACK ON THIS SITE PLEASE I BET YOU

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Have a day off 80’s fan.

Nana, Jesus Christ.

gdjman68wasdigi

I think everybody knows it is Mama, you are just being a sad and desperate to pick holes twat.

Do you like Huey Lewis?

Keep digging eejit, every post is a winner. :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Little monster is fucking hilarious! Painting themselves as a victim. when it was them harassing and bullying members!

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -poster/p4

Who have they harassed?

I always remember that poster going off on a massive rant in the music forum which ended when Little Monster claimed he was leaving to kill himself (no joke). They didn't post for weeks after that then returned like nothing had happened.

She suffers manic depression. The people in the soap forum know this but still bully her.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:29 pm

Guest wrote:LET ME BACK ON THIS SITE PLEASE I BET YOU

wtf is I bet you?

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Little monster is fucking hilarious! Painting themselves as a victim. when it was them harassing and bullying members!

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -poster/p4

Who have they harassed?

I always remember that poster going off on a massive rant in the music forum which ended when Little Monster claimed he was leaving to kill himself (no joke). They didn't post for weeks after that then returned like nothing had happened.

She suffers manic depression. The people in the soap forum know this but still bully her.

That maybe but Little Monster also posed as a relative once on Facebook or Twitter to fooling someone in US TV thread into thinking she/he had killed themselves. I can't recall how LM got around that once they came back but it happened. People thought she/he had died.

They are one batshit crazy individual.

Next

Return to The Archive