DS thread #103

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #103

Postby Goodwife » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:31 pm

charlie wrote:This has all gone completely out of control - and right now, I feel like posting on here is like living in a dystopian society.

None of what is happening on this site is real life.

Keyser is a real life human being - I have said things on here that have been hurtful to 'get back at him'.

He is NOT a rapist (where on earth that came from from, I have no idea?) He is NOT a paedeophile either!

We've had our problems - and since I found out that my heart condition means a premature death, my emotions have been all over the place.

I've hurt him in emails/phone calls - on here, because of how vulnerable I've been feeling.

I'm simply not wired right - that's all...

I think you forgot your apology for the lies you told about me you daft bitch
Goodwife

Postby Keyser » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:32 pm

Stooo wrote:This is not the place for emotional support. Stop this crap now.

Will you stop Dean's and the stalker's crap?

Just wondering.
Keyser

Postby xtras1 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:34 pm

Guest wrote:

have a cuppa, get a hanky and calm the hell down. :wubbers:

No he is right....time & a place..
xtras1

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:34 pm

Keyser wrote:

Just wondering.

If it's beyond the pale. Are you going to answer my question?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:34 pm

Keyser wrote:

Just wondering.

What is there to stop? You and your ‘partner’ brought this on here, so I’m commenting on it.
Dean

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:35 pm

Goodwife wrote:
charlie wrote:This has all gone completely out of control - and right now, I feel like posting on here is like living in a dystopian society.

Keyser is a real life human being - I have said things on here that have been hurtful to 'get back at him'.

He is NOT a rapist (where on earth that came from from, I have no idea?) He is NOT a paedeophile either!

We've had our problems - and since I found out that my heart condition means a premature death, my emotions have been all over the place.

I've hurt him in emails/phone calls - on here, because of how vulnerable I've been feeling.

No one has ever told lies about you. You have always been the main source of trouble with your sly shit stirring. You've left hundreds of comments on here as a guest about people from the soap forum and then fitted up others to take the blame for it. The only bitch here is you. I've always known what you were and I hope soon others see it too.

Postby Ducie » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:37 pm

guest wrote:
Truth bomb wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:@Keyser and his remaining Keyserettes

Re the comment about mud being thrown. It stuck because there really was mud to stick. As in previous cases too. Anyone one who falls for the victim act and believes that he is ‘oh so innocent’ is a fool.

The repeating pattern of behaviour from those who come into prolonged contact with him proves that. I emphasis the word prolonged, as to begin with he does come across as reasonable, a victim and plausible. It’s only later when he drains and hounds (all under the guise of friendship) that it all goes tits up. He just doesn’t understand the words stop and no.

Haven’t you just described a rapist? :ooer:

That would be you actually and you know it.

Why not threaten to rape Goodwife or tell people to commit suicide again?

Yet you are a hero to some on here - protected to the nth degree.

As for all the other spiteful, twisted and passive aggressive baghead shit posted about me people can believe what they like.

It's all lies
but you do it to get me to bite.

:dafinger:

Erm ... apart from the stuff with Vicks. And planets.

And safi. And Charlie.

Harlowe may even end up as his latest screensaver.

:brickwall:

That's a great idea, Keyser await for my email of pics of my mug so you can have adoring pics of the Keyserette cult.
Ducie

Postby Dean » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:37 pm

Goodwife wrote:

You’re back from your flounce! :wubwub:
Dean

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:38 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Guest wrote:

have a cuppa, get a hanky and calm the hell down. :wubbers:

No he is right....time & a place..

here's me doing my best to console. he's a sensitive soul and needs shielding from the harsh realities of life.

Postby xtras1 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:39 pm

Bloody hell.. :ooer:
xtras1

Postby Keyser » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:39 pm

Ducie wrote:That's a great idea, Keyser await for my email of pics of my mug so you can have adoring pics of the Keyserette cult.

:mrgreen:
Keyser

Postby charlie » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:40 pm

Keyser wrote:

Don't give them ammunition Charlie.

It just makes you a target for them to get to me. X

I'm just speaking the truth, baby - so if your interpretation of me giving them 'ammunition' to get at you, is wrong - honey.

I'm saying that the wrong party in all of this is me......

I haven't been wired right for a long time - I'm emotionally unstable and living on a death time bomb - so the sooner this god (whoever he is) takes me out, the better!!!
charlie

Postby Ducie » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:40 pm

Guest wrote:
From the sounds of it she already is. I bet they skype together on the lonely nights

Fuck! you discovered our secret :yikes:
Ducie

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:41 pm

xtras1 wrote:Bloody hell.. :ooer:

It's like fucking casualty in here sometimes... :woteva:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:41 pm

Goodwife wrote:

oh christ, 3 victims in 1 day. we're blessed I tell ya. just waiting for Mary and we'll have a full house.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive