DS thread #103

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #103

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:09 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Anais is creepily arrogant.

I feel for the people who have to deal with that giant ego in the real world.

No fear of that happening. She posts nonstop 18 hours a day.

According to her she works in prisons but she seems to have an awful lot of free time. I would like to know what her role is exactly. Don't think i have ever seen her say what it is she does.

Sewing mailbags

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:20 am

Guest wrote:Kateforty5 is a PBU and seems to want everyone to know it.

It's JRAs new 'main account'. He's crap at hiding his style.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:59 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

According to her she works in prisons but she seems to have an awful lot of free time. I would like to know what her role is exactly. Don't think i have ever seen her say what it is she does.

No she lives in one.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:15 am

Anais is a good poster and a welcome change. She offers intelligence and insight against the usual chavvy thick plebs that grab their pitchforks and do the same tired baiting in those thread. A few seem a little obsessed with her. :gigglesnshit:

Jason Watkins has it about right.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:33 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... rently/p51
anais32 - I do work in the sector but not as a lawyer. I work in prisons and youth justice in a more academic rather than professional capacity.

general dog's body, making tea and filing.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:36 am

Guest wrote:Anais is a good poster and a welcome change. She offers intelligence and insight against the usual chavvy thick plebs that grab their pitchforks and do the same tired baiting in those thread. A few seem a little obsessed with her. :gigglesnshit:

So you don't think she can be extremley arrogant? This is a woman who has bashed Denise Fergus constantly but now she is using her in her argument for being against Ralph Bulgers wishes to lift JVs anonymity. Going on about 'Oh but look Denise doesn't agree with him, shouldn't that be taken into account.' That is where she lets herself down.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:43 am

Guest wrote:Anais is a good poster and a welcome change. She offers intelligence and insight against the usual chavvy thick plebs that grab their pitchforks and do the same tired baiting in those thread. A few seem a little obsessed with her. :gigglesnshit:

oh christ, we have a dumb chuff arse licker.

why are they chavvy? for answering back?

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:45 am

She's a fat bitch.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:28 am

Guest wrote:

She's a fat bitch.

Dean is that you?

Funny how we don’t get the same fake disgust about calling women fat when it’s someone you don’t like.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:44 am

Guest wrote:

So you don't think she can be extremley arrogant? This is a woman who has bashed Denise Fergus constantly but now she is using her in her argument for being against Ralph Bulgers wishes to lift JVs anonymity. Going on about 'Oh but look Denise doesn't agree with him, shouldn't that be taken into account.' That is where she lets herself down.

Anais32 will be using the alert button so the thread will eventually be locked like she claimed here :gigglesnshit: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89484116

anais32 said - Actually the last one got closed because I made a complaint that there were posters clearly trying to get me banned by making completely false allegations of 'baiting' and 'gloating'.

If it continues, I'll do the same again.

However

Support said

Hi

We just want to step in and say that the thread wasn't closed because of your complaints at all. In fact you were warned a number of times in that thread for various disruptive comments.

These threads often lead to closure because of personal and unnecessary comments towards other members despite Support warnings to avoid this. Due to this thread resorting to the same type of posts we will be closing this one too.

Poor old Rumpole :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:48 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She's a fat bitch.

Dean is that you?

Funny how we don’t get the same fake disgust about calling women fat when it’s someone you don’t like.

She is disgusting.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:50 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Anais32 will be using the alert button so the thread will eventually be locked like she claimed here :gigglesnshit: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89484116

anais32 said - Actually the last one got closed because I made a complaint that there were posters clearly trying to get me banned by making completely false allegations of 'baiting' and 'gloating'.

However

Support said

Hi

We just want to step in and say that the thread wasn't closed because of your complaints at all. In fact you were warned a number of times in that thread for various disruptive comments.

These threads often lead to closure because of personal and unnecessary comments towards other members despite Support warnings to avoid this. Due to this thread resorting to the same type of posts we will be closing this one too.

I wouldn’t blame Anais if she did report. The baiting and trolling from the thick mouth breathers is so tiresome.

Thank god there’s some other decent people on there who can also discuss it like adults, not just Anais.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:58 am

Never thought I’d say this but Scottie also makes some good points in the Bulger thread.

I’m not sure the pitchfork mob have thought it through. It’s like a bunch of sun readers baying for blood saying they want Venables dead. I wonder if they even considered whoever killed him would also be a cold blooded murdering criminal.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

However

Support said

Hi

I never saw that post from Support. It just shows how arrogant she is.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

However

Support said

Hi

I wouldn’t blame Anais if she did report. The baiting and trolling from the thick mouth breathers is so tiresome.

Thank god there’s some other decent people on there who can also discuss it like adults, not just Anais.

She can report and claim again to have had the thread closed due to her complaints. Makes for good viewing. :thumbsup:

Must be so demeaning for her to have to mingle with the great unwashed, she's a trooper.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive