DS thread #103

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #103

Postby TWAT » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:02 am

jra wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
jra wrote:well just ignore them. Hasn't worked...

because you've never done it .. at least in all the time i've been here. by your own admission you've convinced yourself that you have to respond to every bit of baiting because you feel it's the only way you can deal with it and make it stop.

you can't seem to grasp the idea that everyone basically treats you like a little kitten when they wave a bit of string in front of it. they snap their fingers, you jump. that's not dealing with it, that's being completely submissive to it. you'll obviously argue that that's anything but the case, but that's because you can't see the wood for the trees.

cut the cord and let it all go. it's not difficult

I had to ignore it a while back when I had no internet access for two weeks, but still got name checked at least once. So, point proven. It's not that big a deal, even though I might claim it is and pretend it is, because as long as these people don't interfere in my real life, it's just bollox.

BIB. Here we go again with everyone when you mean some. I don't jump for anybody on here, but it's OK for these people to think I do, because it's not really that important in the scheme of things. I'm nobody's play thing on here, but if it keeps others with nothing better to do happy, so be it.

Anyway Jason, I've never been abusive to you on here or DS AFAIK.

You "still got namechecked" while you didn't have internet access ?

So what ?

Maybe it isn't "everyone", but you're doing a pretty bad job of trying to convince me it doesn't matter. If it really, truly didn't matter, you wouldn't bother with any of it.
TWAT

Postby jra » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:27 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I think Kateforty5 is a sock of that Paddy_McDoodle/Peach_Applewhite person

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... y_McDoodle

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... applewhite

People have suggested before its Hildaonpluto using different socks and I can see that when you compare the posting style and interests and lets not forget Hildaonpluto went on a year long flounce from the soap forum when it was exposed in an SNP thread the whole story of his life was a lie. You never see him post in the Scottish politics threads now.

Its defo one of Hildaonplutos. He has been at this for years fooling people and playing weird games, I'm talking a decade at least. Lying about living in Glasgow and being Scottish to make himself look cool in SNP threads was the oddest thing of all when he was actually from and living in Liverpool.

Kateforty5 is my sock, don't you know. After all, a guest on here said that, so it must be true. I don't like people stealing my socks, but it does make the washing easier.

At least you finally admit it

Duh! I'm not admitting it, simply because it isn't true. It's taking the piss out of the guest that claimed it was one of my numerous non existent sock accounts on DS.
jra

Postby jra » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:30 am

TWATkins wrote:
jra wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

because you've never done it .. at least in all the time i've been here. by your own admission you've convinced yourself that you have to respond to every bit of baiting because you feel it's the only way you can deal with it and make it stop.

you can't seem to grasp the idea that everyone basically treats you like a little kitten when they wave a bit of string in front of it. they snap their fingers, you jump. that's not dealing with it, that's being completely submissive to it. you'll obviously argue that that's anything but the case, but that's because you can't see the wood for the trees.

I had to ignore it a while back when I had no internet access for two weeks, but still got name checked at least once. So, point proven. It's not that big a deal, even though I might claim it is and pretend it is, because as long as these people don't interfere in my real life, it's just bollox.

BIB. Here we go again with everyone when you mean some. I don't jump for anybody on here, but it's OK for these people to think I do, because it's not really that important in the scheme of things. I'm nobody's play thing on here, but if it keeps others with nothing better to do happy, so be it.

So what ?

Maybe it isn't "everyone", but you're doing a pretty bad job of trying to convince me it doesn't matter. If it really, truly didn't matter, you wouldn't bother with any of it.

That's you, but not me.

Fight fire with fire isn't it?

Presumably, you're here because you are/were seriously getting name checked and slagged off on here because of what you have posted on DS, so I take it it doesn't matter to you either. Even your user name is what many people on here have called you.
jra

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:43 am

Another Glandis classic - "Don't you think this sub-forum deserves better?"

Er, no, it's DS Politics. :off head:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -to-go/p23

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:08 am

jra wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
jra wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

So what ?

That's you, but not me.

Fight fire with fire isn't it?

Presumably, you're here because you are/were seriously getting name checked and slagged off on here because of what you have posted on DS, so I take it it doesn't matter to you either. Even your user name is what many people on here have called you.

and?

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:10 am

Well, well, well. Jra has finally admitted he uses multiple accounts.

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:11 am

jra wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

how can you ignore something you weren't aware of? :dunno:

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:14 am

I bet jra has a very poor fashion sense, especially when it comes to shoes.

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:16 am

jra wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

:bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: why are you being so mean to me Jason? :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:41 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

:bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: why are you being so mean to me Jason? :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:

He's jealous that Jason has his own place and doesn't need to live in shared accommodation. He's always been jealous of Jason, even when he used to suck upto him.

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:58 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

He's jealous that Jason has his own place and doesn't need to live in shared accommodation. He's always been jealous of Jason, even when he used to suck upto him.

jason can take or leave comments, replies with humour, jaffa can't do either.
jason is fairly well liked on DS, jaffa is/was not.
jason isn't a misogynist, jaffa is.
jason isn't bitter and twisted, jaffa is.

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I think Kateforty5 is a sock of that Paddy_McDoodle/Peach_Applewhite person

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... y_McDoodle

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... applewhite

People have suggested before its Hildaonpluto using different socks and I can see that when you compare the posting style and interests and lets not forget Hildaonpluto went on a year long flounce from the soap forum when it was exposed in an SNP thread the whole story of his life was a lie. You never see him post in the Scottish politics threads now.

Its defo one of Hildaonplutos. He has been at this for years fooling people and playing weird games, I'm talking a decade at least. Lying about living in Glasgow and being Scottish to make himself look cool in SNP threads was the oddest thing of all when he was actually from and living in Liverpool.

He never posted, at least from his Hilda account, for 9 months after that was exposed. Now he avoids all Scottish Politics threads.

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:04 pm

Guest wrote:Another repeat Vaslav37 (I want gays I can fancy) thread

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ith-him/p1

The mods should be banning him for repeated topics on same subject. Its always the same shite from him over and over. Time to pull the plug.

Banned for repeated topics? Seems harsh. Vaslav37 can be irritating but not malicious. A good fella on the whole.

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:17 pm

Guest wrote:

The mods should be banning him for repeated topics on same subject. Its always the same shite from him over and over. Time to pull the plug.

Banned for repeated topics? Seems harsh. Vaslav37 can be irritating but not malicious. A good fella on the whole.

He is even more annoying than aurichie. There isn't anything constructive about Vaslav starting the same thread every single week. Its in DS own rules not to do that. He has only gets :wubwub: away with it because up until now people haven't been flagging him up.

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

He is even more annoying than aurichie. There isn't anything constructive about Vaslav starting the same thread every single week. Its in DS own rules not to do that. He has only gets :wubwub: away with it because up until now people haven't been flagging him up.

Perhaps other people don't find it sufficiently annoying to flag him up and report him? Maybe he has been reported but the mods consider it minor?

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive