DS thread #103

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #103

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:59 pm

Me Again wrote:What do you think is wrong with Landis's personality that causes him to phrase every remark to other posters in the most passive-aggressive baity way possible? He's like BanglaChoad, in that he is almost totally unable to relate to other people in a normal and healthy way.

He's a total oddball. At least being on DS and trawling through everyone's posting history keeps him off the streets.

As he would put it, "Isn't that so, Landis?" :smilin:

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Christopher D and Bass55 are the same guy aren't they? its the anti Semitism obsession what's given it away.

Nah, I'm still as certain as I can be that Bass55 is the gone but not in the least bit lamented Trevgo. Christopher D does shares some similarities (not least the wild eyed frothing about all things Corbyn) but other than that his tone is more reasonable than Bass and Trevgos.

Bass flounced off a thread earlier when asked to provide proof for his claims. :pmsl:

Bass55 and Trevgo??

Thats a new one. I don't see it.

Although its obvious as fuck Bass55 is using back up accounts. Their behaviour and posting patterns are suspect.

The possibility that Bass55 and Trevgo are the same person has been discussed here in the past. They have very similar posting styles and a loathing beyond reason of all things left wing. Bass55 coincidentally started posting on the politics forum soon after Trevgo was banned (though he hasn't been around as much recently).

Was Trevgo known to be an Eastenders fan? outside of Politics that is usually where you see Bass55 posting.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:03 pm

I'm wondering who Polly_Perkins is. Was a high profile member of the soap forum over a decade ago. Then hardly posted for several years before returning a few months back and now seems to be online 24/7.

Postby VR6storm » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:10 pm

Guest wrote:I'm wondering who Polly_Perkins is. Was a high profile member of the soap forum over a decade ago. Then hardly posted for several years before returning a few months back and now seems to be online 24/7.

Maybe she sold her username and password to a PBU so they could post again!! :pmsl:
VR6storm

Postby Me Again » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Christopher D and Bass55 are the same guy aren't they? its the anti Semitism obsession what's given it away.

Nah, I'm still as certain as I can be that Bass55 is the gone but not in the least bit lamented Trevgo. Christopher D does shares some similarities (not least the wild eyed frothing about all things Corbyn) but other than that his tone is more reasonable than Bass and Trevgos.

Bass flounced off a thread earlier when asked to provide proof for his claims. :pmsl:

Bass55 is not Trevgo. Bass is well into his TV soaps and Trevgo hated them.
Me Again

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Bass55 and Trevgo??

Thats a new one. I don't see it.

Although its obvious as fuck Bass55 is using back up accounts. Their behaviour and posting patterns are suspect.

The possibility that Bass55 and Trevgo are the same person has been discussed here in the past. They have very similar posting styles and a loathing beyond reason of all things left wing. Bass55 coincidentally started posting on the politics forum soon after Trevgo was banned (though he hasn't been around as much recently).

Was Trevgo known to be an Eastenders fan? outside of Politics that is usually where you see Bass55 posting.

I'd never noticed Trevgo posting in the soap forum or Bass55 posting in the politics forum - at least not until after Trevgo was banned. Other similarities between them have also been pointed out here, for example they're both gay.

Me Again wrote:
Guest wrote:

Bass55 is not Trevgo. Bass is well into his TV soaps and Trevgo hated them.

That doesn't prove anything one way or another. If I was running several different accounts (why do people do that?) I'd try to make them as distinct as possible from each other. However it's hard to disguise your true personality when discussing politics.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:52 pm

howardh the full blown remainer :canny:

That would be a miracle his dad being in the war, died this year at 88, 15 in 1945, they think it's all over well it fucking was in1945. What a wanking Walter Mitty by proxy.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... of-no-deal

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:04 pm

Aurora13 is starting to lose her shit lol

Postby Cobs » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:11 pm

Guest wrote:That doesn't prove anything one way or another. If I was running several different accounts (why do people do that?) I'd try to make them as distinct as possible from each other. However it's hard to disguise your true personality when discussing politics.

Assuming that level of deviousness will make you paranoid, there is scant evidence of people running multiple accounts concurrently.
Spotting re-signed up PBUs however is a legit pastime and completely normal. :thumbsup:
Cobs

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:20 pm

Cobs wrote:
Guest wrote:That doesn't prove anything one way or another. If I was running several different accounts (why do people do that?) I'd try to make them as distinct as possible from each other. However it's hard to disguise your true personality when discussing politics.

Assuming that level of deviousness will make you paranoid, there is scant evidence of people running multiple accounts concurrently.
Spotting re-signed up PBUs however is a legit pastime and completely normal. :thumbsup:

There is an easy way to spot if someone is using multiple accounts. On every profile there is a thing called 'visits'. This logs publicly how many times someone has logged into their DS account since they changed the software last spring. If someone is logging in and out 10 times per day its dodgy imho.

Postby Me Again » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:25 pm

Cobs wrote:

It's not a pastime, it's just a case of reading the forum as normal and recognising that one poster is very similar to another. The general process is, "Oh, this twat sounds like that other twat". Talking about those similarities in this thread could be considered a pastime of sorts, but then forum usage in general is a pastime. People also tend to overestimate the time and effort required to look at someone's post history, but perhaps they're slow readers and/or find clicking on a profile somewhat complex and time-consuming.
Me Again

Postby Cobs » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:37 pm

Me Again wrote:
Cobs wrote:

It's not a pastime, it's just a case of reading the forum as normal and recognising that one poster is very similar to another. The general process is, "Oh, this twat sounds like that other twat". Talking about those similarities in this thread could be considered a pastime of sorts, but then forum usage in general is a pastime. People also tend to overestimate the time and effort required to look at someone's post history, but perhaps they're slow readers and/or find clicking on a profile somewhat complex and time-consuming.

Just a light ribbing relax.
Cobs

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:13 pm

Poor Cressida

Accidentally said "Yes" to committing fraud on her US ESTA application, which was refused and now is going to have to pay $160 to apply for a Tourist Visa to go to the US

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... a-declined

Postby VR6storm » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:17 pm

I see the DS mods closed down the 'posters you miss' thread. Really feeble excuse that it was discussing warnings, bans and banned users which apprently, is
against their so called 'community guidelines'. Twats. :more beer:
VR6storm

Postby Me Again » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:40 pm

This week's award for Profound Lack of Self-Awareness goes to... *drum roll* Mr Oleo Strut! https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_90822495

I just couldn’t stand Humphreys and Naughtie on Radio 4 - pompous windbags

This forum seriously needs a facepalm emoticon...
Me Again

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive