DS thread #103

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #103

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:A thread on Jilly's forum asking if anyone knows you to get the IP address of a Twitter user has been removed.

I think they might have been trying to locate James2001's IP.

LOL You do make me laugh how you dream up this utter bullshit.

Surprised Stooo replied with that picture!!

Postby jra » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:23 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:Indeed. Apparently I've sent dick pics to Victoria Sponge and Pet1986. As if.

Surely, no sane person would believe that. Oh hang on, this is SD.

was that why they banned you? eyebrow

Of course not.

I've never sent pics like that to anybody.

the females only wanted true pics, a bit like you

jra wrote >>I only want to see real pictures. No fakes or piss takes.

And that was posted, where and when?
jra

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:29 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:Indeed. Apparently I've sent dick pics to Victoria Sponge and Pet1986. As if.

Of course not.

DS ' post a picture of yourself ' thread. :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:A thread on Jilly's forum asking if anyone knows you to get the IP address of a Twitter user has been removed.

LOL You do make me laugh how you dream up this utter bullshit.

Surprised Stooo replied with that picture!!

Sorry got the joke now.

Postby it'syetanotherguest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:35 pm

To what purpose? He lives with his mum, has never had a job, so spends time licking arse on Twitter and DS, and occasionally gets all furred up to roll around with those of a similar fancy. :paranoid:
Just a harmless saddo.
it'syetanotherguest

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:How can Dean accuse anyone of harassment lol?

He frequently follows women around this forum abusing them relentlessly in the most vile ways (including his favourite attack - mocking people not being able to have kids)

Dean also admitted at this forum that when he was a mod elsewhere he used people's private emails to find them on Facebook.

I'm amazed he can show his face after his forum bestie outed herself as a Tommy Robinson supporting racist.

and you think he's serious? :pmsl:

you seem to be sitting on the jaffa spectrum.

Ah, the 'it's only a joke' comeback.

I'd say its probably you who is sitting there.

Postby jra » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:41 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bloke frequently gets pissed and sends loads of self-pitying, woe-is-me messages to women online..........

Is it possible some people are overreacting just a little bit? We're not talking mass murder here.

Harassment is harassment and several woman have accused Keyser of it. I believe them and Harlowe has done nothing to help his cause, she has only made it worse with her foul language.

I think the definition of harassment has become so broad that the word is thrown around willy nilly. Throw a load of mud and see what sticks.

There are guests posting abuse at keyser constantly. How is that any less harassment than his sending lots of messages to women in PM and email + being a bit of a pest?

This is the trouble with online spats. People go straight to the most extreme insults and often when they have no actual idea what has been said behind the scenes. It's all "I heard" or "several people have alleged" etc

Indeed. Apparently I've sent dick pics to Victoria Sponge and Pet1986. As if.

i wouldn't be surprised to hear you did. you certainly sniffed round that 'post a pic' thread enough, VS being a favourite of yours.

What you think might have happened and what actually happened are often different things and this case definitely.

Sniffed around. How condescending. I was just looking at a thread. Hardly a crime is it.

Take your head out of your arse and accept that others are allowed to look at posters pictures posted online. If you don't want that to happen, don't post the pictures in the first place.

Victoria for instance, posted pictures of herself all over the place in the DS thread and then complained when I said I was in love with her (meant in a nice way and nothing derogatory) and called me a creepy internet weirdo. Thanks for that. It was meant as a compliment in the nicest possible way.

And a heads up to Victoria. I see Asian women as good looking as you every day, so you're not that special. Basically, accept a compliment when you get one and not bust their balls.
jra

Postby jra » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:46 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Of course not.

And you went to the trouble of looking for that. Here's an idea. You found the post. Yes. How about about providing a link. How difficult can that be.
jra

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:09 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Harassment is harassment and several woman have accused Keyser of it. I believe them and Harlowe has done nothing to help his cause, she has only made it worse with her foul language.

I think the definition of harassment has become so broad that the word is thrown around willy nilly. Throw a load of mud and see what sticks.

There are guests posting abuse at keyser constantly. How is that any less harassment than his sending lots of messages to women in PM and email + being a bit of a pest?

This is the trouble with online spats. People go straight to the most extreme insults and often when they have no actual idea what has been said behind the scenes. It's all "I heard" or "several people have alleged" etc

i wouldn't be surprised to hear you did. you certainly sniffed round that 'post a pic' thread enough, VS being a favourite of yours.

What you think might have happened and what actually happened are often different things and this case definitely.

Sniffed around. How condescending. I was just looking at a thread. Hardly a crime is it.

Take your head out of your arse and accept that others are allowed to look at posters pictures posted online. If you don't want that to happen, don't post the pictures in the first place.

Victoria for instance, posted pictures of herself all over the place in the DS thread and then complained when I said I was in love with her (meant in a nice way and nothing derogatory) and called me a creepy internet weirdo. Thanks for that. It was meant as a compliment in the nicest possible way.

And a heads up to Victoria. I see Asian women as good looking as you every day, so you're not that special. Basically, accept a compliment when you get one and not bust their balls.

talk about having your head in your arse - yes you sniffed round that thread, PMing and coming out with posts like 'So many very pretty ladies, so little time.' no self-respecting woman would give you the time of day. i can assure you your reputation on DS was and still is far from complimentary. you seem to think it's a god given right of yours that females should accept a compliment from you - a reminder being having your hair pulled and being banned from an establishment proving you're a pest and not someone who takes rejection lightly. VS got the measure of you and quite rightly told you to pee off.

someone pointed out in that thread it wasn't a dating site and your reply?
And why not. I'm looking for a girlfriend. If you don't ask, you wont get.

Dogs must be frustrating for you, no PMs. suck it up.

Postby Truth bomb » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:15 pm

Keyser wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:@Keyser and his remaining Keyserettes

Re the comment about mud being thrown. It stuck because there really was mud to stick. As in previous cases too. Anyone one who falls for the victim act and believes that he is ‘oh so innocent’ is a fool.

The repeating pattern of behaviour from those who come into prolonged contact with him proves that. I emphasis the word prolonged, as to begin with he does come across as reasonable, a victim and plausible. It’s only later when he drains and hounds (all under the guise of friendship) that it all goes tits up. He just doesn’t understand the words stop and no.

Haven’t you just described a rapist? :ooer:

That would be you actually and you know it.

Why not threaten to rape Goodwife or tell people to commit suicide again?

Yet you are a hero to some on here - protected to the nth degree.

As for all the other spiteful, twisted and passive aggressive baghead shit posted about me people can believe what they like.

It's all lies
but you do it to get me to bite.

:dafinger:

Erm ... apart from the stuff with Vicks. And planets.

And safi. And Charlie.
Truth bomb

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:16 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:Of course not.

it's there like i said. so google the above words.

And you went to the trouble of looking for that. Here's an idea. You found the post. Yes. How about about providing a link. How difficult can that be.

it's there like i said. you going to call me a lying baghead c**t?

Postby guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:31 pm

Truth bomb wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Dean wrote:

Re the comment about mud being thrown. It stuck because there really was mud to stick. As in previous cases too. Anyone one who falls for the victim act and believes that he is ‘oh so innocent’ is a fool.

The repeating pattern of behaviour from those who come into prolonged contact with him proves that. I emphasis the word prolonged, as to begin with he does come across as reasonable, a victim and plausible. It’s only later when he drains and hounds (all under the guise of friendship) that it all goes tits up. He just doesn’t understand the words stop and no.

As for all the other spiteful, twisted and passive aggressive baghead shit posted about me people can believe what they like.

It's all lies

And safi. And Charlie.

Harlowe may even end up as his latest screensaver.

:brickwall:

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:40 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

talk about having your head in your arse - yes you sniffed round that thread, PMing and coming out with posts like 'So many very pretty ladies, so little time.' no self-respecting woman would give you the time of day. i can assure you your reputation on DS was and still is far from complimentary. you seem to think it's a god given right of yours that females should accept a compliment from you - a reminder being having your hair pulled and being banned from an establishment proving you're a pest and not someone who takes rejection lightly. VS got the measure of you and quite rightly told you to pee off.

someone pointed out in that thread it wasn't a dating site and your reply?
And why not. I'm looking for a girlfriend. If you don't ask, you wont get.

Dogs must be frustrating for you, no PMs. suck it up.

accept a compliment when you get one and not bust their balls

why the fuck should females put up with unsolicited comments regarding their looks? ffs, who the hell do you think you are that these females would welcome anything from the likes of you?

keep your sleazy actions, thoughts and 'compliments' to yourself. bloody pest.

Postby A Keyserette » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:46 pm

Truth bomb wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Dean wrote:

It's all lies

And safi. And Charlie.

But... but... they all probably deserved it and/or are lying just to hurt poor poor Keyser

He's the real victim in all this remember? He's ALWAYS the victim :bawlin:
A Keyserette

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:47 pm

guest wrote:
Truth bomb wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Dean wrote:

It's all lies

And safi. And Charlie.

Harlowe may even end up as his latest screensaver.

:brickwall:

From the sounds of it she already is. I bet they skype together on the lonely nights

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive