DS thread #104

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #104

Postby VR6storm » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:55 am

TWATkins wrote:You've admitted you enjoy the attention so it's hardly surprising you're goading the guests in to coming after you even more by claiming it's their fault you reply to every post about you ..

That's either some top drawer trolling or you're just deranged ..
Go with the latter Jason. :thumbsup:
VR6storm

Postby VR6storm » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:45 am

cherpig has some interesting stats...... joined 18th August, last active at 01.18am today, 14 posts, and
69 VISITS!!!

LOL - obvious or what!! :trollface:
VR6storm

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:46 am

VR6storm wrote:cherpig has some interesting stats...... joined 18th August, last active at 01.18am today, 14 posts, and
69 VISITS!!!

Did we ever discover if visits was how many times someone was logging in and out of their account or not?

Postby Bogglebox » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:46 am

Guest wrote:
DCI Guest wrote:Spent quite a bit of time going through past threads. Its not Hildaonpluto.

I've come to the conclusion Bass55 has been posting comments on here about various DS members. The posts about Landis eventually gave it away as well as the bolding of certain words while in the middle of a rant.

That's interesting. I did have had my suspicions as I noticed a few weeks back anyone who had a run in with her/him ended up getting the Dogs treatment.

Nothing surprises me where bass55 is concerned. A bona fide twat.
Bogglebox

Postby Dean » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:46 am

VR6storm wrote:cherpig has some interesting stats...... joined 18th August, last active at 01.18am today, 14 posts, and
69 VISITS!!!

Interesting? You sure?
Dean

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:58 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Kate is history.

Boom! Headshot! :yess: :yess:

JRA bites the dust! :shoot: :shoot:

1 down, many, many more to go :yess:

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's always nice to take down a primary account though.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:55 pm

jra wrote:
Forum Watcher wrote:
jra wrote:
Forum Watcher wrote:
Guest wrote:another sock of kateforty5 has turned up called Delorean91

That's one of jra's user names. He's got dozens of them as well as several on here. He'll swear blind that he only has the one name on here and none on DS but you have to take anything jra says with a bucket full of salt. :off head:

You prove otherwise or STFU.

Ask admin if I post as a guest on here, let alone use multiple usernames.

Bye bye shit troll.

GET THIS RIGHT. THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE TO DEATH. FUCKING LEAVE IT ALONE. (Bolded for emphasis).

Bored x million with the same shit being brought up.

Everybody including me knows that you haven't got any other user names, either here or on DS, because your posting style would instantly give you away.

I'd never trolled you before. I was just interested to see how you would react and, of course, you almost immediately took the bait in hilarious fashion. Of course if you didn't bite every time somebody accused you of having multiple user names nobody would bother goading you so why do you bother answering? Every single fucking time.

People will goad me like they did before I even signed up or posted here. It doesn't make a difference. If I hadn't been slagged off prior to me signing up or posting here, I probably wouldn't be here. So, anybody complaining I reply to every (which in truth means most) posts has only themselves to blame. Maybe these people shouldn't have slagged me off in the first place. Karma is a bitch isn't it and what goes around comes around. It's a shame the message has still not got through after over 3 years, but what can I do about it, because I'm not going to be hounded off here despite many attempts. I'll leave here when I want to not because of some internet keyboard warriors. :thumbsup:

How do I know you haven't trolled me before, you're a guest? How can I tell you apart from any other guest? Well? You're all anonymous (can't be identified apart by username) bag head cowards. At least with people like Dean trolling me and others, you know it's Dean, most some guest schmuck, who could be anybody.

And let's face it, this thread doesn't move very fast unless there is a jra pile on, now that people like jp have left and DS isn't very interesting these days. Not enough to look at much anyway.
Ds is crap mainly just consists of safe posters making boring safe posts toeing the line even us guesties can't tear those boring posts apart :bawlin:

Postby DCI Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:14 pm

DCI Guest wrote:Spent quite a bit of time going through past threads. Its not Hildaonpluto.

I've come to the conclusion Bass55 has been posting comments on here about various DS members. The posts about Landis eventually gave it away as well as the bolding of certain words while in the middle of a rant.

You're not the real DCI Guest you're just trying to gain credibility by using my name.
DCI Guest

Postby Nucks » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:18 pm

Guest wrote:
69 VISITS!!!

Did we ever discover if visits was how many times someone was logging in and out of their account or not?

It’s got to be something else that bumps those numbers up, I definitely haven’t logged out and into my account over 900 times since the upgrade. :ooer:
Nucks

Postby jra » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:27 pm

VR6storm wrote:
TWATkins wrote:You've admitted you enjoy the attention so it's hardly surprising you're goading the guests in to coming after you even more by claiming it's their fault you reply to every post about you ..

Tell me how long has it been since you've been on my case? You like Jason tell me you won't engage me, but both of you come back like a little baby wanting to suck a nipple.
jra

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:31 pm

jra wrote:
VR6storm wrote:

Tell me how long has it been since you've been on my case? You like Jason tell me you won't engage me, but both of you come back like a little baby wanting to suck a nipple.

Well you are a bit of a tit jra.

Postby jra » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:34 pm

TWATkins wrote:
jra wrote:

Guests started on me first. You've got the situation the wrong way around, as in the guests are goading me and then complain if I reply, and you included. Didn't you say not that ago you weren't going to engage with me anymore.

Yes, ideally I would have left you alone to enjoy all the attention you crave but when you have the absolute brass neck to still blame everyone else while exclaiming "what can I do?" almost in the same sentence then I couldn't help it.

Blaming the guests for you replying to every post that mentions you is goading them, no matter how hard you try to convince yourself, and everyone else, that it isn't.

If you enjoy the attention, as you've already said you do, at least be a grown up and drop the pretence that you're some poor, put upon victim that "has no choice". Stop all the childish bullshit and admit you're fucking with the guests as much as they're fucking with you because it amuses you. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Still not reading properly eh! I'm replying, they're goading. Not the same thing. I didn't have a problem with you mostly on DS, but stop sucking the cock of some guests on here. You may have chosen the name TWATkins to register here, but you were referred to by that name by many guests long before you started posting on here and you know that.
jra

Postby jra » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's always nice to take down a primary account though.

Are you three on drugs or losers? I suspect both from within your padded cells.
jra

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:50 pm

Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:
69 VISITS!!!

It’s got to be something else that bumps those numbers up, I definitely haven’t logged out and into my account over 900 times since the upgrade. :ooer:

My weird "visit" number jumped up by 300 in 24 hours when i wasn't even online. I started to wonder if it was how many times people visited your profile?

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive