DS thread #104

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #104

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:cherpig has some interesting stats...... joined 18th August, last active at 01.18am today, 14 posts, and
69 VISITS!!!

LOL - obvious or what!! :trollface:

Did we ever discover if visits was how many times someone was logging in and out of their account or not?

It’s got to be something else that bumps those numbers up, I definitely haven’t logged out and into my account over 900 times since the upgrade. :ooer:

My weird "visit" number jumped up by 300 in 24 hours when i wasn't even online. I started to wonder if it was how many times people visited your profile?

I thought that but DS told me its how many times you've visited the forums. Visited in what context they didn't explain.

Postby George » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:14 pm

jra wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
TWATkins wrote:You've admitted you enjoy the attention so it's hardly surprising you're goading the guests in to coming after you even more by claiming it's their fault you reply to every post about you ..

That's either some top drawer trolling or you're just deranged ..
Go with the latter Jason. :thumbsup:

Tell me how long has it been since you've been on my case? You like Jason tell me you won't engage me, but both of you come back like a little baby wanting to suck a nipple.

What a weird analogy
George

Postby Burnadebt » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:14 pm

Is Max Garfield a parody account that I'm just not getting? The amount of threads they have been starting on Sharon from Eastenders is bordering on the insane.
Burnadebt

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:23 pm

Burnadebt wrote:Is Max Garfield a parody account that I'm just not getting? The amount of threads they have been starting on Sharon from Eastenders is bordering on the insane.

He used to be molybecks among others. Half the threads he starts are piss takes like the one where he decided to tell everyone he had a shit outside of Argos or the repeated topics he starts on dildos and masturbation. I'm surprised his current account has lasted so long. For a while I did think Kateforty5 was him.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:23 pm

Laceyturnerlover is defo one of those hard core Corrie fans who slag off Eastenders as a sport. The name is a cover in the hope no one notices their true agenda... except dullagj2 has.... opps

Postby TWAT » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:53 pm

jra wrote:Still not reading properly eh! I'm replying, they're goading. Not the same thing. I didn't have a problem with you mostly on DS, but stop sucking the cock of some guests on here. You may have chosen the name TWATkins to register here, but you were referred to by that name by many guests long before you started posting on here and you know that.

Yes, I was fully aware of what I was being called here before I joined. And that's precisely why i thought it would be funny to join with that name - and that's the difference between me and you - I'm not buried so far up my own arse I can't see daylight.

But you keep ticking along pretending that you're the innocent party in all of this when your real motives are as transparent as water.
TWAT

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:01 pm

TWATkins wrote:
jra wrote:Still not reading properly eh! I'm replying, they're goading. Not the same thing. I didn't have a problem with you mostly on DS, but stop sucking the cock of some guests on here. You may have chosen the name TWATkins to register here, but you were referred to by that name by many guests long before you started posting on here and you know that.

Yes, I was fully aware of what I was being called here before I joined. And that's precisely why i thought it would be funny to join with that name - and that's the difference between me and you - I'm not buried so far up my own arse I can't see daylight.

But you keep ticking along convincing yourself that you're the innocent party in all of this when your real motives are as transparent as water.

do you remember how hard you tried to connect with and help samthefootball, but to no avail?

the concrete wall surrounding this jra clown is ten times more impenetrable :brickwall:

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:09 pm

JRA runs an illegal underground posting ring where he can manage all his sleeper and sock accounts. JRA just sits in his underpants in his office all day posting nonsensical replies on Dogs whilst his underpaid and overworked 'staff' post on DS all day for him

He will deny this but it's true

Postby TWAT » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:23 pm

Guest wrote:do you remember how hard you tried to connect with and help samthefootball, but to no avail?

the concrete wall surrounding this jra clown is ten times more impenetrable :brickwall:

Well at least sam had the excuse of being autistic. jra must think that if he stops replying to everyone, the internet will break.

Guest wrote:JRA runs an illegal underground posting ring where he can manage all his sleeper and sock accounts. JRA just sits in his underpants in his office all day posting nonsensical replies on Dogs whilst his underpaid and overworked 'staff' post on DS all day for him

He will deny this but it's true

I like your style and wish to subscribe to your newsletter .. :pmsl: :pmsl:
TWAT

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:37 pm

TWATkins wrote:

But you keep ticking along pretending that you're the innocent party in all of this when your real motives are as transparent as water.

He's probably filling his trackies, excited you've replied.

This is the deluded git who thinks Dogs would come to a grinding halt if he wasn't here. :gigglesnshit:

Cue the insults.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:41 pm

jra wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
TWATkins wrote:You've admitted you enjoy the attention so it's hardly surprising you're goading the guests in to coming after you even more by claiming it's their fault you reply to every post about you ..

That's either some top drawer trolling or you're just deranged ..
Go with the latter Jason. :thumbsup:

Tell me how long has it been since you've been on my case? You like Jason tell me you won't engage me, but both of you come back like a little baby wanting to suck a nipple.

English please.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:41 pm

Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

But you keep ticking along convincing yourself that you're the innocent party in all of this when your real motives are as transparent as water.

do you remember how hard you tried to connect with and help samthefootball, but to no avail?

Agreed. No point trying to help this bloke Jason. He's not worthy of your pity.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:58 pm

Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

the concrete plasterboard wall surrounding this jra clown is ten times more impenetrable palm punchable :brickwall:

due to jaffa's pedantic OCD :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

Agreed. No point trying to help this bloke Jason. He's not worthy of your pity.

Why are you so mean, this is the love of my life you are attacking.

Mercy please.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:02 pm

I've seen a lot posts stating how much they moss jra on ds.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive