It's like fucking casualty in here sometimes... :woteva:

Is Charlie really an old bloke with grey hair? :ooer:
Fletch

Re: DS thread #103

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:27 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
charlie wrote:This has all gone completely out of control - and right now, I feel like posting on here is like living in a dystopian society.

None of what is happening on this site is real life.

Keyser is a real life human being - I have said things on here that have been hurtful to 'get back at him'.

He is NOT a rapist (where on earth that came from from, I have no idea?) He is NOT a paedeophile either!

We've had our problems - and since I found out that my heart condition means a premature death, my emotions have been all over the place.

I've hurt him in emails/phone calls - on here, because of how vulnerable I've been feeling.

I'm simply not wired right - that's all...

I don’t recall you saying he was a rapist or a paedophile, although one could never rule it out. But you did say he said he hoped you died on the phone, and that he hassled your kids by phoning them. Is that true?

Yes.

Please forget your serious health concerns and answer the scumbag cyber bully.

He needs some more material for one of his harassment campaigns.

She’s obviously well enough to post... :roll:

Head the balls, both of them.

Postby Goodwife » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
charlie wrote:This has all gone completely out of control - and right now, I feel like posting on here is like living in a dystopian society.

Keyser is a real life human being - I have said things on here that have been hurtful to 'get back at him'.

He is NOT a rapist (where on earth that came from from, I have no idea?) He is NOT a paedeophile either!

We've had our problems - and since I found out that my heart condition means a premature death, my emotions have been all over the place.

I've hurt him in emails/phone calls - on here, because of how vulnerable I've been feeling.

I think you forgot your apology for the lies you told about me you daft bitch

didn't you call Stooo a c**t yesterday and ordered him to close your account and delete all your posts? knew you fucking off was too good to be true :woteva:

Take it up with Stoo who chose not to do as I requested and who chose not to ban me... that makes me free to post :thumbsup:
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:29 pm

Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Bloody hell.. :ooer:

It's like fucking casualty in here sometimes... :woteva:

Is Charlie really an old bloke with grey hair? :ooer:

much like jra being a 20 stone housewife called Edna from Norfolk.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:31 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

didn't you call Stooo a c**t yesterday and ordered him to close your account and delete all your posts? knew you fucking off was too good to be true :woteva:

Take it up with Stoo who chose not to do as I requested and who chose not to ban me... that makes me free to post :thumbsup:

no that makes you a yappy bullshitter. you flounced for less than 24hrs, own it cunt :woteva:

Postby Dean » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:31 pm

Don’t you have any self control, flouncewife? :gigglesnshit:
Dean

Postby Rockstar » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:33 pm

Dean wrote:Don’t you have any self control, flouncewife? :gigglesnshit:

Her and Gabby are two sides of the same coin...:rofl: :rofl:

PS:Is that why you are obsessed with Goodwife? Do you see an improved non-racist version of Gabby in her? :mrgreen:
Rockstar

Postby Dean » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:34 pm

Rockstar wrote:

PS:Is that why you are obsessed with Goodwife? Do you see an improved non-racist version of Gabby in her? :mrgreen:

I think you’re obsessed with Gab, mate... :ooer:
Dean

Postby xtras1 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:34 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Hey GW :Hiya:
xtras1

Postby Goodwife » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

no that makes you a yappy bullshitter. you flounced for less than 24hrs, own it c**t :woteva:

Ah Vam log in ...

Oh :pmsl:
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Rockstar wrote:

Fuck off
Goodwife

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:36 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Bunny boiler alert... :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:36 pm

UNBAN THE VAM!..... Micky too! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Goodwife » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:36 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Hey GW :Hiya:

At last a decent poster

Hi Xtras :Hiya: :Hiya:
Goodwife

Postby Dean » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:36 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Fuck off

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Dean

Next

Return to The Archive