DS thread #104

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #104

Postby jra » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:11 pm

TWATkins wrote:
jra wrote:Still not reading properly eh! I'm replying, they're goading. Not the same thing. I didn't have a problem with you mostly on DS, but stop sucking the cock of some guests on here. You may have chosen the name TWATkins to register here, but you were referred to by that name by many guests long before you started posting on here and you know that.

Yes, I was fully aware of what I was being called here before I joined. And that's precisely why i thought it would be funny to join with that name - and that's the difference between me and you - I'm not buried so far up my own arse I can't see daylight.

But you keep ticking along pretending that you're the innocent party in all of this when your real motives are as transparent as water.

Oh get you. I'm quaking in my little space booties.

Water is not as transparent as you think it is. Look up refraction of light. That's why clear water (it often isn't) looks shallower than it actually is.
jra

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:12 pm

Guest wrote:I've seen a lot posts stating how much they moss jra on ds.

Their loss, our gain. :wubbers:

Postby jra » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:14 pm

Guest wrote:JRA runs an illegal underground posting ring where he can manage all his sleeper and sock accounts. JRA just sits in his underpants in his office all day posting nonsensical replies on Dogs whilst his underpaid and overworked 'staff' post on DS all day for him

He will deny this but it's true

At least that's funny. I'll give you credit for that.

If my posters don't obey me they'll be bin bagged and end up in a dumpster.
jra

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:14 pm

jra wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
jra wrote:Still not reading properly eh! I'm replying, they're goading. Not the same thing. I didn't have a problem with you mostly on DS, but stop sucking the cock of some guests on here. You may have chosen the name TWATkins to register here, but you were referred to by that name by many guests long before you started posting on here and you know that.

Yes, I was fully aware of what I was being called here before I joined. And that's precisely why i thought it would be funny to join with that name - and that's the difference between me and you - I'm not buried so far up my own arse I can't see daylight.

But you keep ticking along pretending that you're the innocent party in all of this when your real motives are as transparent as water.

Oh get you. I'm quaking in my little space booties.

Water is not as transparent as you think it is. Look up refraction of light. That's why clear water (it often isn't) looks shallower than it actually is.

Brilliant! :canny:

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:15 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:JRA runs an illegal underground posting ring where he can manage all his sleeper and sock accounts. JRA just sits in his underpants in his office all day posting nonsensical replies on Dogs whilst his underpaid and overworked 'staff' post on DS all day for him

He will deny this but it's true

At least that's funny. I'll give you credit for that.

If my posters don't obey me they'll be bin bagged and end up in a dumpster.

Tea bagging for the bi guys.

Postby jra » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:22 pm

Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

He's probably filling his trackies, excited you've replied.

This is the deluded git who thinks Dogs would come to a grinding halt if he wasn't here. :gigglesnshit:

Cue the insults.

And you lot are proving it true. I write a post and get a half or a dozen replies.

Guests to me are like Pavlov's dogs. When I ring the bell by answering your posts you come running back for more.

Or in reverse. By I'm not going first, you are (guests).

And I said these DS threads would slow down response wise (no jra pile in), not SD as a whole. So, who is the deluded git now?
jra

Postby Meg » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:27 pm

Still you... :off head:
Meg

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:39 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

This is the deluded git who thinks Dogs would come to a grinding halt if he wasn't here. :gigglesnshit:

Cue the insults.

And you lot are proving it true. I write a post and get a half or a dozen replies.

Guests to me are like Pavlov's dogs. When I ring the bell by answering your posts you come running back for more.

And I said these DS threads would slow down response wise (no jra pile in), not SD as a whole. So, who is the deluded git now?

You're not deluded. You're the most important member of this forum.

Postby gu3st » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:41 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

Cue the insults.

'Deluded git'? - why are you being so mean to me? I adore you jra, I defend you 24/7 and this is the thanks I get.

Heartbroken.
gu3st

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:47 pm

I notice jra always stabs the members and guests in the back who stick up for him.

Postby gu3st » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:01 pm

Guest wrote:I notice jra always stabs the members and guests in the back who stick up for him.

he's just misunderstood.

my precious puppy is unfairly targetted on here.
gu3st

Postby gu3st » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:06 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

Cue the insults.

You're not deluded. You're the most important member of this forum.

he's the hottest, that I do know. :wubbers:
gu3st

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:06 pm

MajesticMuffin and Little Monster are one of the same. :thumbsup:

Postby Drunk Dalek » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:15 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:^^^^ and yet again, it's all about himself ^^^^

Does it piss you off?

It's not all about me. I'm just replying to charlie. Am I allowed to do that?

Or would you prefer I die and don't ever post on here again? What are you saying?

I vote for this option :dafinger:
Drunk Dalek

Postby gu3st » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:32 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:^^^^ and yet again, it's all about himself ^^^^

Does it piss you off?

It's not all about me. I'm just replying to charlie. Am I allowed to do that?

Or would you prefer I die and don't ever post on here again? What are you saying?

I vote for this option :dafinger:

at last, we agree on something laser boy. :thumbsup:
gu3st

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive