DS thread #104

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #104

Postby Nucks » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:54 pm

gu3st wrote:
jra wrote:And you lot are proving it true. I write a post and get a half or a dozen replies.

Guests to me are like Pavlov's dogs. When I ring the bell by answering your posts you come running back for more.

Or in reverse. By I'm not going first, you are (guests).

And I said these DS threads would slow down response wise (no jra pile in), not SD as a whole. So, who is the deluded git now?

'Deluded git'? - why are you being so mean to me? I adore you jra, I defend you 24/7 and this is the thanks I get.

Heartbroken.


Gratitude, eh?
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6647
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: DS thread #104

Postby Keyser » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:05 pm

Nucks wrote:
gu3st wrote:
jra wrote:And you lot are proving it true. I write a post and get a half or a dozen replies.

Guests to me are like Pavlov's dogs. When I ring the bell by answering your posts you come running back for more.

Or in reverse. By I'm not going first, you are (guests).

And I said these DS threads would slow down response wise (no jra pile in), not SD as a whole. So, who is the deluded git now?

'Deluded git'? - why are you being so mean to me? I adore you jra, I defend you 24/7 and this is the thanks I get.

Heartbroken.


Gratitude, eh?


Love your new Avi - strangely compelling. :cuppaT:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12710
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: DS thread #104

Postby Nucks » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:18 pm

Keyser wrote:
Nucks wrote:
gu3st wrote:
jra wrote:And you lot are proving it true. I write a post and get a half or a dozen replies.

Guests to me are like Pavlov's dogs. When I ring the bell by answering your posts you come running back for more.

Or in reverse. By I'm not going first, you are (guests).

And I said these DS threads would slow down response wise (no jra pile in), not SD as a whole. So, who is the deluded git now?

'Deluded git'? - why are you being so mean to me? I adore you jra, I defend you 24/7 and this is the thanks I get.

Heartbroken.


Gratitude, eh?


Love your new Avi - strangely compelling. :cuppaT:


I faffed about to get it down to a manageable size, but yeah, I like it. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6647
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: DS thread #104

Postby Keyser » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:19 pm

Nucks wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Nucks wrote:
gu3st wrote:
jra wrote:And you lot are proving it true. I write a post and get a half or a dozen replies.

Guests to me are like Pavlov's dogs. When I ring the bell by answering your posts you come running back for more.

Or in reverse. By I'm not going first, you are (guests).

And I said these DS threads would slow down response wise (no jra pile in), not SD as a whole. So, who is the deluded git now?

'Deluded git'? - why are you being so mean to me? I adore you jra, I defend you 24/7 and this is the thanks I get.

Heartbroken.


Gratitude, eh?


Love your new Avi - strangely compelling. :cuppaT:


I faffed about to get it down to a manageable size, but yeah, I like it. :mrgreen:


:cuppaT:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12710
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: DS thread #104

Postby TWATkins » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:22 pm

jra wrote:Guests to me are like Pavlov's dogs. When I ring the bell by answering your posts you come running back for more


Oh, but a mere two pages ago you said ..

jra wrote:Still not reading properly eh! I'm replying, they're goading. Not the same thing


So claiming that the guests are no more than playthings to you is just "replying" huh ?. I don't know why Stoo doesn't just rename this "The jra forum" since you appear to think the whole thing revolves around you.

Guest wrote:MajesticMuffin and Little Monster are one of the same. :thumbsup:


In the realms of wild stabs in the dark, that's got to be hall of fame worthy.
User avatar
TWATkins
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:20 pm

Re: DS thread #104

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:32 pm

I don't get why this prick jra hasn't been banned either, he's just as bad if not worse than jpnumbertwat for being a boring sleazy spamming arsehole
take out the trash for fucks sake it's really stinking up the place :shoot:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #104

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:33 pm

Yes it's true, water is blue, and wet too.

Ask Keyser.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 4158
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: DS thread #104

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:35 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:^^^^ and yet again, it's all about himself ^^^^


Does it piss you off?

It's not all about me. I'm just replying to charlie. Am I allowed to do that?

Or would you prefer I die and don't ever post on here again? What are you saying?


I vote for this option :dafinger:


Dodgy ground mate.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #104

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:36 pm

TWATkins wrote:
jra wrote:Guests to me are like Pavlov's dogs. When I ring the bell by answering your posts you come running back for more


Oh, but a mere two pages ago you said ..

jra wrote:Still not reading properly eh! I'm replying, they're goading. Not the same thing


So claiming that the guests are no more than playthings to you is just "replying" huh ?. I don't know why Stoo doesn't just rename this "The jra forum" since you appear to think the whole thing revolves around you.

Guest wrote:MajesticMuffin and Little Monster are one of the same. :thumbsup:


In the realms of wild stabs in the dark, that's got to be hall of fame worthy.


He's just a bully. Don't let him get to you.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #104

Postby TWATkins » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:38 pm

Guest wrote:He's just a bully. Don't let him get to you.


He couldn't "get" to me if he was sitting on my lap.

I've been around the internet probably longer than he's been alive and i've seen far, far better trolls.
User avatar
TWATkins
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:20 pm

Re: DS thread #104

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:40 pm

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:He's just a bully. Don't let him get to you.


He couldn't "get" to me if he was sitting on my lap.

I've been around the internet probably longer than he's been alive and i've seen far, far better trolls.


Good. As long as you can see it for what it is and don't get sucked into helping again.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #104

Postby gu3st » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:48 pm

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:He's just a bully. Don't let him get to you.


He couldn't "get" to me if he was sitting on my lap.

I've been around the internet probably longer than he's been alive and i've seen far, far better trolls.

please be gentle with him Jason, he's getting on for 60 and won't be as quick on his feet or manage to, effectively, challenge you intellectually, as proven by his usual replies.

he's a treasure on here and demands respect, sadly something he doesn't seem to get hence his frustration.
User avatar
gu3st
 

Re: DS thread #104

Postby gu3st » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:00 pm

Guest wrote:I don't get why this prick jra hasn't been banned either, he's just as bad if not worse than jpnumbertwat for being a boring sleazy spamming arsehole
take out the trash for fucks sake it's really stinking up the place :shoot:

he's highly educated I'll have you know. he provides endless shittywiki links for the uneducated; replies like a 5 year old for those who have comprehension problems; has broadened my vocabulary no end.

he's an asset to the site, I'm sure Stooo is grateful even if the plebs aren't.
User avatar
gu3st
 

Re: DS thread #104

Postby jra » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:12 pm

Guest wrote:I don't get why this prick jra hasn't been banned either, he's just as bad if not worse than jpnumbertwat for being a boring sleazy spamming arsehole
take out the trash for fucks sake it's really stinking up the place :shoot:


Oh shit. I appear to have upset you. I'm now playing the world's smallest violin.

You know the rules here. Don't piss off the mods/admin too much and that's about it.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13744
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: DS thread #104

Postby jra » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:16 pm

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:He's just a bully. Don't let him get to you.


He couldn't "get" to me if he was sitting on my lap.

I've been around the internet probably longer than he's been alive and i've seen far, far better trolls.


You been on the internet 54 years. Even Tim Berners-Lee hasn't been on the internet that long.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13744
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests