Ban Amnesty!

Big Threads

Re: Ban Amnesty!

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Text wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Wasn't she part of the posse who upped and decamped in favour of another place but came back regularly to troll this site and the admins on it? :dunno:


Oh sorry Fletch... I ddin;t realise you had signed a legally binding contract to only use one forum ever... Guess that binds your hands a bit.

Also you really don't have a clue to be honest...


This site has never been one which bans memtbership of other sites. Afaik, this is still the case. But some members are speaking as if it's suddenly a hanging offence to be a member of another site. What's changed? :dunno:


I get a little tetchy about sites that are only there to slag off this place.


How do you know what posters discuss on there? People here slag off Claire's forum, but this forum doesn't exist just to do that, so what's the difference?


After over a decade of getting arse splinters you still need to have it spelled out, really?
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86682
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Ban Amnesty!

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Text wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Wasn't she part of the posse who upped and decamped in favour of another place but came back regularly to troll this site and the admins on it? :dunno:


Oh sorry Fletch... I ddin;t realise you had signed a legally binding contract to only use one forum ever... Guess that binds your hands a bit.

Also you really don't have a clue to be honest...


This site has never been one which bans memtbership of other sites. Afaik, this is still the case. But some members are speaking as if it's suddenly a hanging offence to be a member of another site. What's changed? :dunno:


I get a little tetchy about sites that are only there to slag off this place.


How do you know what posters discuss on there? People here slag off Claire's forum, but this forum doesn't exist just to do that, so what's the difference?



Image
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Ban Amnesty!

Postby banana chewits » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:33 pm

measurer wrote:No one is playing *games*. Have you missed the part where I said she must have got banned for a trolling guest post?
I also have went through her IP's and see none of them there. Her name isn't in the banned list, we have all looked. Should Stooo just make up a new site so that she is unbanned, or should she reboot her router?
I know which I would try..


you mean you aren't worried about the 0% chance lady m will stop coming here to complain about admin?
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 1670
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 11:55 pm

Re: Ban Amnesty!

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:52 pm

banana chewits wrote:
measurer wrote:No one is playing *games*. Have you missed the part where I said she must have got banned for a trolling guest post?
I also have went through her IP's and see none of them there. Her name isn't in the banned list, we have all looked. Should Stooo just make up a new site so that she is unbanned, or should she reboot her router?
I know which I would try..


you mean you aren't worried about the 0% chance lady m will stop coming here to complain about admin?


not every admin though, Stooo Meas and Hobbit are fair game

But Holly only gets flattery, funny that :mrgreen:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Ban Amnesty!

Postby measurer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:05 pm

Yea, Holly boots quick! lol

Anyway, tell her to try again.
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11943
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Ban Amnesty!

Postby jra » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:11 pm

We're mostly kunts here, just how far up the scale is one.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13819
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: Ban Amnesty!

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:18 pm

measurer wrote:No one is playing *games*. Have you missed the part where I said she must have got banned for a trolling guest post?
I also have went through her IP's and see none of them there. Her name isn't in the banned list, we have all looked. Should Stooo just make up a new site so that she is unbanned, or should she reboot her router?
I know which I would try..


Stooo banned her IP, yes? That's playing silly games.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 29953
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: Ban Amnesty!

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:20 pm

Stooo wrote:
After over a decade of getting arse splinters you still need to have it spelled out, really?


So because people on here bitch about that forum, does that mean this forum exists only to bitch about that one? Perhaps you should think about that. Unless you're a member there, you don't know what else they talk about.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 29953
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: Ban Amnesty!

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
measurer wrote:No one is playing *games*. Have you missed the part where I said she must have got banned for a trolling guest post?
I also have went through her IP's and see none of them there. Her name isn't in the banned list, we have all looked. Should Stooo just make up a new site so that she is unbanned, or should she reboot her router?
I know which I would try..


Stooo banned her IP, yes? That's playing silly games.


No, not me. I'll happily take the bullet though...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86682
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Ban Amnesty!

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo banned her IP, yes? That's playing silly games.


User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 4158
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: Ban Amnesty!

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:37 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
measurer wrote:No one is playing *games*. Have you missed the part where I said she must have got banned for a trolling guest post?
I also have went through her IP's and see none of them there. Her name isn't in the banned list, we have all looked. Should Stooo just make up a new site so that she is unbanned, or should she reboot her router?
I know which I would try..


Stooo banned her IP, yes? That's playing silly games.


No, not me. I'll happily take the bullet though...


I thought you did, but if it wasn't you, whoever did it was playing silly games.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 29953
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: Ban Amnesty!

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
After over a decade of getting arse splinters you still need to have it spelled out, really?


So because people on here bitch about that forum, does that mean this forum exists only to bitch about that one? Perhaps you should think about that. Unless you're a member there, you don't know what else they talk about.


Of course I do, I get shitloads of screengrabs in my email, to quote Budgie: it leaks like a fucked fridge...

Also, I'm telling you fuck all about the latest bombshell :header:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86682
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Ban Amnesty!

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:39 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
After over a decade of getting arse splinters you still need to have it spelled out, really?


So because people on here bitch about that forum, does that mean this forum exists only to bitch about that one? Perhaps you should think about that. Unless you're a member there, you don't know what else they talk about.


Of course I do, I get shitloads of screengrabs in my email, to quote Budgie: it leaks like a fucked fridge...

Also, I'm telling you fuck all about the latest bombshell :header:


I bet you don't get screengrabs of them discussing anything but this forum though. You have no idea what else they talk about. If someone quoted all the posts on here bitching about Claire and her forum, there would be tons of them.

I don't need to know about any bombshells. It's bound to be a bit lame anyway. :snooty:
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 29953
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: Ban Amnesty!

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
After over a decade of getting arse splinters you still need to have it spelled out, really?


So because people on here bitch about that forum, does that mean this forum exists only to bitch about that one? Perhaps you should think about that. Unless you're a member there, you don't know what else they talk about.


Of course I do, I get shitloads of screengrabs in my email, to quote Budgie: it leaks like a fucked fridge...

Also, I'm telling you fuck all about the latest bombshell :header:


I bet you don't get screengrabs of them discussing anything but this forum though. You have no idea what else they talk about. If someone quoted all the posts on here bitching about Claire and her forum, there would be tons of them.

I don't need to know about any bombshells. It's bound to be a bit lame anyway. :snooty:


Beg me...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86682
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Ban Amnesty!

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:43 pm

Pretty much every one of these small forums talks about other forums and their FMs, which one doesn't?
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 4158
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Previous

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest