Big Threads

Re: Ban Amnesty!

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Text wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Wasn't she part of the posse who upped and decamped in favour of another place but came back regularly to troll this site and the admins on it? :dunno:

Oh sorry Fletch... I ddin;t realise you had signed a legally binding contract to only use one forum ever... Guess that binds your hands a bit.

Also you really don't have a clue to be honest...

This site has never been one which bans memtbership of other sites. Afaik, this is still the case. But some members are speaking as if it's suddenly a hanging offence to be a member of another site. What's changed? :dunno:

I get a little tetchy about sites that are only there to slag off this place.

How do you know what posters discuss on there? People here slag off Claire's forum, but this forum doesn't exist just to do that, so what's the difference?

After over a decade of getting arse splinters you still need to have it spelled out, really?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Text wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Wasn't she part of the posse who upped and decamped in favour of another place but came back regularly to troll this site and the admins on it? :dunno:

Oh sorry Fletch... I ddin;t realise you had signed a legally binding contract to only use one forum ever... Guess that binds your hands a bit.

Also you really don't have a clue to be honest...

This site has never been one which bans memtbership of other sites. Afaik, this is still the case. But some members are speaking as if it's suddenly a hanging offence to be a member of another site. What's changed? :dunno:

I get a little tetchy about sites that are only there to slag off this place.

How do you know what posters discuss on there? People here slag off Claire's forum, but this forum doesn't exist just to do that, so what's the difference?

Postby banana chewits » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:33 pm

measurer wrote:No one is playing *games*. Have you missed the part where I said she must have got banned for a trolling guest post?
I also have went through her IP's and see none of them there. Her name isn't in the banned list, we have all looked. Should Stooo just make up a new site so that she is unbanned, or should she reboot her router?
I know which I would try..

you mean you aren't worried about the 0% chance lady m will stop coming here to complain about admin?
banana chewits

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:52 pm

banana chewits wrote:
measurer wrote:No one is playing *games*. Have you missed the part where I said she must have got banned for a trolling guest post?
I also have went through her IP's and see none of them there. Her name isn't in the banned list, we have all looked. Should Stooo just make up a new site so that she is unbanned, or should she reboot her router?

you mean you aren't worried about the 0% chance lady m will stop coming here to complain about admin?

not every admin though, Stooo Meas and Hobbit are fair game

But Holly only gets flattery, funny that :mrgreen:

Postby measurer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:05 pm

Yea, Holly boots quick! lol

Anyway, tell her to try again.
measurer

Postby jra » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:11 pm

We're mostly kunts here, just how far up the scale is one.
jra

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:18 pm

Stooo banned her IP, yes? That's playing silly games.
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:20 pm

Stooo wrote:
After over a decade of getting arse splinters you still need to have it spelled out, really?

So because people on here bitch about that forum, does that mean this forum exists only to bitch about that one? Perhaps you should think about that. Unless you're a member there, you don't know what else they talk about.
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

No, not me. I'll happily take the bullet though...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Ray of Sunshine

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:37 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, not me. I'll happily take the bullet though...

I thought you did, but if it wasn't you, whoever did it was playing silly games.
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

So because people on here bitch about that forum, does that mean this forum exists only to bitch about that one? Perhaps you should think about that. Unless you're a member there, you don't know what else they talk about.

Of course I do, I get shitloads of screengrabs in my email, to quote Budgie: it leaks like a fucked fridge...

Also, I'm telling you fuck all about the latest bombshell :header:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:39 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Of course I do, I get shitloads of screengrabs in my email, to quote Budgie: it leaks like a fucked fridge...

I bet you don't get screengrabs of them discussing anything but this forum though. You have no idea what else they talk about. If someone quoted all the posts on here bitching about Claire and her forum, there would be tons of them.

I don't need to know about any bombshells. It's bound to be a bit lame anyway. :snooty:
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I bet you don't get screengrabs of them discussing anything but this forum though. You have no idea what else they talk about. If someone quoted all the posts on here bitching about Claire and her forum, there would be tons of them.

I don't need to know about any bombshells. It's bound to be a bit lame anyway. :snooty:

Beg me...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:43 pm

Pretty much every one of these small forums talks about other forums and their FMs, which one doesn't?
Ray of Sunshine

Previous

Return to The Archive