Ban Amnesty!

Big Threads

Re: Ban Amnesty!

Postby Fletch » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:47 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Wasn't she part of the posse who upped and decamped in favour of another place but came back regularly to troll this site and the admins on it? :dunno:

Oh sorry Fletch... I ddin;t realise you had signed a legally binding contract to only use one forum ever... Guess that binds your hands a bit.

Also you really don't have a clue to be honest... you're talking one sided shit.

You as well?

Ahh, the hatred of one admin binds you all. :nelix:
Fletch

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:48 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Wasn't she part of the posse who upped and decamped in favour of another place but came back regularly to troll this site and the admins on it? :dunno:

Oh sorry Fletch... I ddin;t realise you had signed a legally binding contract to only use one forum ever... Guess that binds your hands a bit.

Also you really don't have a clue to be honest... you're talking one sided shit.

BIB I have noticed he does this a lot. He whines on like a little bitch

People are free to post on whatever forums they please. No one signed a contract on here they wouldn't post elsewhere and quite frankly it's no ones god damn business what people do away from dogs

hark at the Luton Bobble Hat plasterboard puncher

:potkettle:

:hand:

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:49 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Fletch wrote:

*didn't :gigglesnshit:

Postby Text » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:49 pm

Fletch wrote:
Text wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
She's been an arsehole...

She probably thinks you're being an arsehole. Oh well, if you want to lose posters that's up to you.

Like YOU upped and decamped to the Taffy site, you mean? She was punished for a few things she said and she already served out her punishment so what's your problem with her now? Live and let live!

Oh dear :woteva:

I was pema banned for it by stooo :dafinger:

Murasaki has done you no harm. Be nice! Give her time & space to sort out her issues with the people she fell out with. :laughing:
Text

Postby Fletch » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:50 pm

Text wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Also you really don't have a clue to be honest...

This site has never been one which bans membership of other sites. Afaik, this is still the case. But some members are speaking as if it's suddenly a hanging offence to be a member of another site. What's changed? :dunno:

It seems you and other hard of thinking peeps missed the

came back regularly to troll this site and the admins on it?

conveniently...
Fletch

Postby measurer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:51 pm

Fletch wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Fletch wrote:

You as well?

Ahh, the hatred of one admin binds you all. :nelix:

:thumbsup:

One ring to bind us all...
measurer

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:52 pm

Text wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Fletch wrote:

This site has never been one which bans membership of other sites. Afaik, this is still the case. But some members are speaking as if it's suddenly a hanging offence to be a member of another site. What's changed? :dunno:

I get a little tetchy about sites that are only there to slag off this place.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:53 pm

Text wrote:
Fletch wrote:Oh dear :woteva:

I was pema banned for it by stooo :dafinger:

Murasaki has done you no harm. Be nice! Give her time & space to sort out her issues with the people she fell out with. :laughing:

You need glasses, or stronger ones. :geek:

Who said it was all about murasaki anyway? :dunno:
Fletch

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:55 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
measurer wrote:She used a different IP - presumably her mobile to post last night. All she has to do is switch off and then on again if her PC.

I think she's on a static IP and you have to fuck around with the ISP to get it changed, that'll learn her...

Why don't you just unban her IP? She's a good poster but she might not bother if you lot keeping messing about.

Aren’t we all?
:ooer:
NastyNickers

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
measurer wrote:She used a different IP - presumably her mobile to post last night. All she has to do is switch off and then on again if her PC.

I think she's on a static IP and you have to fuck around with the ISP to get it changed, that'll learn her...

Why don't you just unban her IP? She's a good poster but she might not bother if you lot keeping messing about.

She probably thinks you're being an arsehole. Oh well, if you want to lose posters that's up to you.

How do I lose someone who wants to get on here? :dunno:

She can tether from her phone or just use the damn phone! Data's as cheap as chips...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:56 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Aren’t we all?

I'm not sure if I've ever banned her :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:58 pm

Stooo wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Aren’t we all?

I’m fond of arseholes too.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:59 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Aren’t we all?

She was slagging you off something rotten for weeks here. Friends again? :mrgreen:

Postby Text » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:59 pm

Stooo wrote:
Text wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Fletch wrote:

I get a little tetchy about sites that are only there to slag off this place.

That is understandable. If only they would refrain from doing that. I see a tricky impasse. :dunno:
Text

Postby measurer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:00 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Stooo wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Aren’t we all?

I’m fond of arseholes too.