Random Stuff # 24

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:22 am



“I want your fluid. I want your fluid”
:pukeup:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6842
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Vam » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:23 am

NastyNickers wrote:

“I want your fluid. I want your fluid”
:pukeup:


I reallllllllly don't wanna click on that.... :ooer:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 16054
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:27 am

Kranek wrote:Just after a bit of etiquette advice.

Tomorrow, I need to go to my friends house to look after their dogs. This is because he's going to his brothers wedding. Should I get a wedding card? I didn't get an invite so thought...nah! Wondering if I should though?



If you know the brother through being a friend of one of his family and are no more than an acquintance I'd say there is no harm in it, you wouldn't expect a wedding invitation at that level of removal from the couple getting married, but acknowledging that you know them and wish them the best seems a pretty nice thing to do

A close friend of mine has a sister who lives a distance away, I've only met her maybe 20 times in total (but her sister talks about her all the time, and to her about me), her daughter had a baby a few months ago and it never crossed my mind not to buy a card and gift to send with my friend when she went to see them, will I be pissed off when I'm not invited to the Christening, nah of course I won't - it was just a gesture to acknowledge something that is special to the family of someone I'm close to
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7585
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:09 pm

Kranek wrote:Just after a bit of etiquette advice.

Tomorrow, I need to go to my friends house to look after their dogs. This is because he's going to his brothers wedding. Should I get a wedding card? I didn't get an invite so thought...nah! Wondering if I should though?


I don’t see why you should if you don’t know them that well.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25029
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Kranek » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:22 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Kranek wrote:Just after a bit of etiquette advice.

Tomorrow, I need to go to my friends house to look after their dogs. This is because he's going to his brothers wedding. Should I get a wedding card? I didn't get an invite so thought...nah! Wondering if I should though?


I don’t see why you should if you don’t know them that well.


Well, I spent three Christmases with them between 2013-2016 so know them quite well. Still, can't be bothered to get a card so won't. Got no time - Netflix isn't going to watch itself.

Thanks also to Hobbitfeet. The fact they knew me quite well also contributes to my not being arsed(ness).
User avatar
Kranek
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:25 pm

Kranek wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Kranek wrote:Just after a bit of etiquette advice.

Tomorrow, I need to go to my friends house to look after their dogs. This is because he's going to his brothers wedding. Should I get a wedding card? I didn't get an invite so thought...nah! Wondering if I should though?


I don’t see why you should if you don’t know them that well.


Well, I spent three Christmases with them between 2013-2016 so know them quite well. Still, can't be bothered to get a card so won't. Got no time - Netflix isn't going to watch itself.

Thanks also to Hobbitfeet. The fact they knew me quite well also contributes to my not being arsed(ness).


:gigglesnshit: That’s the spirit! I don’t think I’d bother if I didn’t get an invite.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25029
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Gabby » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:57 pm

Kranek wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Kranek wrote:Just after a bit of etiquette advice.

Tomorrow, I need to go to my friends house to look after their dogs. This is because he's going to his brothers wedding. Should I get a wedding card? I didn't get an invite so thought...nah! Wondering if I should though?


I don’t see why you should if you don’t know them that well.


Well, I spent three Christmases with them between 2013-2016 so know them quite well. Still, can't be bothered to get a card so won't. Got no time - Netflix isn't going to watch itself.

Thanks also to Hobbitfeet. The fact they knew me quite well also contributes to my not being arsed(ness).


Well exactly... i’d rather be with the dogs anyway! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16672
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:07 pm

Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:So today I learn that Vam hates Xtras more than Gabby.

Being all nice to and about Gabby so she can target Xtras

Nowt like being overly obvious :pmsl:


So where and how did you learn that then, dumbass? :again?:

Get you talking about "being all nice"... and who would know about that better than you, given that you instantly lodge yourself up Stooo's arse every single time you see him posting.

I'm embarrassed for you. But Stooo doesn't seem to mind, cos you've replaced all the crawling stifling Snuff-love he used to get :mrgreen:



You are misreading the situation as per Ms Green eyes.

You clearly haven't noticed Stooo being mean to me for ages. I was taking part in the thread the other day so wanted to see the pic, if he didn't mind me he would have resized it.

He called me a dick the other day

Oh and I learnt it by reading this thread :more beer:


I've never even once misread you, luv :gigglesnshit:

It's like all your posts come with big flashing fluorescent neon lights. That's how obvious you are.



Obvious how? Or are you really that paranoid over she who got (and still has) the far better of you?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby jra » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:18 am

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:MKICKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
























No-deal Brexit could raise price of mince by 50%, meat industry says



Burgers and spag bol could be priced out of many families’ reach, NFU conference hears

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... SNND0sur8M


Wrong thread.


It’s the random thread, not JRAs personal bullring. :again?:


Or they could have posted it in one of the Brexit threads. That was the point.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13088
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:05 am

jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:MKICKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
























No-deal Brexit could raise price of mince by 50%, meat industry says



Burgers and spag bol could be priced out of many families’ reach, NFU conference hears

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... SNND0sur8M


Wrong thread.


It’s the random thread, not JRAs personal bullring. :again?:


Or they could have posted it in one of the Brexit threads. That was the point.

No the point was Mickey and the mince but what the fuck is it to you?
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5464
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:26 am

I’ve watched too many of the Haunting of Hill House episodes.
I’ve left the radiators on so it’s too warm, but I darent go turn them off. I’m a bit iffy about sticking a leg out from under the covers too.

I knew I should have watched the new Sabrina instead.
:bawlin:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6842
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby jra » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:53 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:MKICKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
























No-deal Brexit could raise price of mince by 50%, meat industry says



Burgers and spag bol could be priced out of many families’ reach, NFU conference hears

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... SNND0sur8M


Wrong thread.


It’s the random thread, not JRAs personal bullring. :again?:


Or they could have posted it in one of the Brexit threads. That was the point.

No the point was Mickey and the mince but what the fuck is it to you?


Nothing more than for anybody else really, since I think it's a fake story anyway.

But, who knows.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13088
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:42 am

Clocks go back tonight woofers!
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 4000
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:34 pm

I'm going back ... to bed for a couple of hours good day.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5464
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:03 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I'm going back ... to bed for a couple of hours good day.


That is what happens when you booze too early in the day.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28899
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests