Brexit Satire

Big Threads

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:41 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

What's the saying about assume... You make a ass..........

Bad day? If this stuff goes through and you live in the UK then it's going to be a bad life. You of course heard about Rees Mogg casually blithering on about going back to spot checks on the NI border or was it the NE England switch towards remain that pissed in your cornflakes.

I'm here for you.

There was a border up to the 90's in NI, There shouldn't be one but the British just won't leave, It's amusing to read that the jocks want to leave the UK, but moan like fuck about Leaving NI :pmsl:
I'm Irish, I hope your country crashes and burns.
Brits Out!

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:43 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Bad day? If this stuff goes through and you live in the UK then it's going to be a bad life. You of course heard about Rees Mogg casually blithering on about going back to spot checks on the NI border or was it the NE England switch towards remain that pissed in your cornflakes.

I'm here for you.

Your problem is Stooo, is that no one needs you mate. Go out and find someone who does.

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm here for you.

There was a border up to the 90's in NI, There shouldn't be one but the British just won't leave, It's amusing to read that the jocks want to leave the UK, but moan like fuck about Leaving NI :pmsl:
I'm Irish, I hope your country crashes and burns.
Brits Out!

I don't and I'm doing what little that I can to avoid it. Bexit will in my opinion result in an united Eire within a short time after a no deal or any deal that prevents FOM or a CU. This will of course be blamed on the EU and remainers rather than the people who voted to quit and ran away.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm here for you.

Your problem is Stooo, is that no one needs you mate. Go out and find someone who does.

C'mon big fella, let's hug it out,
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:59 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm here for you.

You've had all the hugs you're getting from me. :more beer:

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm here for you.

You've had all the hugs you're getting from me. :more beer:

You have a good day :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:30 pm

Stooo wrote:I didn't say I have which is why I listen to experts who have worked their lives around tariffs and international rules rather trying to believe things into existence.

Brexit won't stop people from buying things from the EU, the long delay before the final mile (me) and the lack of money to pay for things will stop them.

Your quality of life must be being affected by this constant worrying about what might happen after Brexit.

Like everyone else, you'll hardly notice a difference, but you're acting like it's some kind of life or death situation.

So what if there are price increases here and there? Economies are volatile, they have been since economies existed. Yes here we all are, alive and well.

Chill out and have a pint. Maybe try and book a session with a hypnotist to rid you of this unhealthy obsession.
Red Okktober

Postby Cannydc » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:47 pm

That's the funny thing about Brexiteers.

They claim the moral high ground, wishing only to be free of the EU yoke, wanting only the best for the country and the working man. Telling us that trade with the rest of the world will be a revelation and that we should be glad of the opportunities. And of course, we will take back control.

AND YET.......

Even they agree that the economic outlook with Brexit is grim for decades to come. That GDP will take a beating. That jobs will go. That prices will rise as tariffs take effect. And that immigration is unlikely to fall, especially non-EU immigration.

So, while claiming one thing, they admit that the opposite is true. Very odd. And that's what worries me, because they really don't seem to care.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:52 pm

Brexiteers are a vacuous bunch. :pukeup:

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:25 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:I didn't say I have which is why I listen to experts who have worked their lives around tariffs and international rules rather trying to believe things into existence.

Brexit won't stop people from buying things from the EU, the long delay before the final mile (me) and the lack of money to pay for things will stop them.

Your quality of life must be being affected by this constant worrying about what might happen after Brexit.

Like everyone else, you'll hardly notice a difference, but you're acting like it's some kind of life or death situation.

So what if there are price increases here and there? Economies are volatile, they have been since economies existed. Yes here we all are, alive and well.

Chill out and have a pint. Maybe try and book a session with a hypnotist to rid you of this unhealthy obsession.

Our quality of life is being effected by rising prices due to devaluation of our currency unnecessarily due to the ineptitude of the people that you you voted for. I just went out for a pint, it cost me four quid.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:44 pm

The World Trade Organization has warned about potential disruption for the UK from a no-deal Brexit, saying that it is “very unlikely” that the government will have agreed tariffs and quotas with all other member countries by next March.

https://www.ft.com/content/4f0ea43e-a77 ... 42fe5e173f

Taking back control....
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby guest » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:12 pm

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:24 pm

guest wrote:Image

This is owning the Brexiters then stooo?
Another meme :pmsl:
I wonder was it posted from their safe space ?

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:31 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:Image

This is owning the Brexiters then stooo?
Another meme :pmsl:
I wonder was it posted from their safe space ?

What a strange person.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:38 pm

The politicians the bankers the businessmen who want Brexit are telling us they are hoping for the least damaging exit.
Tha means that all possible exits are damaging.
How come the public who voted for Brexit think it's going to better?
Please explain.
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive