DS thread #105

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #104

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:55 am

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:It's only fiction if you've been lying about your life on DS.

You've been quite open about the fact that you don't work, have never had a relationship, only sexual experience was a one off with a prostitute etc

Yes, I have been quite open, that's true. The problem is when guests tend to have rather foggy memories when trying to get one over you and don't get all their facts right ..

Just sayin' :cool:

But that's not the case here.

You've posted these things on DS. Are you claiming you were lying about your life back then?

Just sayin'

Postby TWAT » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:56 am

Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

You've been quite open about the fact that you don't work, have never had a relationship, only sexual experience was a one off with a prostitute etc

Yes, I have been quite open, that's true. The problem is when guests tend to have rather foggy memories when trying to get one over you and don't get all their facts right ..

JW, I think you are a good guy so ignore the cretins who poke fun.

That's very nice of you to say guesty, thankyou :)

They can poke whatever they like though - I just have fun with it if the mood takes me. The more serious they get, the more stupid I get, so in true jra fashion, it's clearly their fault if i start acting like a five year old :pmsl:
TWAT

Postby Beryl » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:13 am

DS never approve my new registrations. Whose cock do I need to suck to get access?
Beryl

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:15 am

Kelly88k is Jol44/Netnut/Pauli89.

Postby jra » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:24 am

TWATkins wrote:
jra wrote:Talking about you here, not me.

Apparently you're a virgin, so can I call you LackofTWATkins.

:smilin:

Apparently, you're wrong ..

But then these floundering attempts at comebacks tell me a lot about you. Firstly, you try a homophobic insult, now you resort to a rather child-like "hahaha you're a VIRGIN" attempt. Are you sure you're 54 ?. With all of your whining about "the mean boys make me reply", I'm wondering if you're telling everyone they have to actually add up the 5 and the 4 to get your true age ..

So, what was this homophobic insult. Remind me. And I'm not laughing at you.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:27 am

TWATkins wrote:

And I'd say, don't think it only happens to you.
jra

Postby TWAT » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:31 am

Guest wrote:But that's not the case here.

Ah but it is ..

Guest wrote:You've posted these things on DS

I've posted about plenty on DS regarding my life - all 100% true. Your recollection of it however ... and don't bother asking me what parts you've got wrong unless you want a wanky reply :pmsl:

Just do a better job with your research next time you want to have a dig .. it's not difficult ..
TWAT

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:48 am

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:But that's not the case here.

Ah but it is ..

Guest wrote:You've posted these things on DS

I've posted about plenty on DS regarding my life - all 100% true. Your recollection of it however ... and don't bother asking me what parts you've got wrong unless you want a wanky reply :pmsl:

Just do a better job with your research next time you want to have a dig .. it's not difficult ..

Nope.

You posted that you've never had a relationship.
You posted that your one sexual experience was with a prostitute.
You don't work because of a health issue (unless you're going to pretend you're self employed working from home all of a sudden).

You've posted this stuff on DS.

Do you really think people haven't seen you say you've never had a relationship or that the only time you've had what you call 'special cuddles' was with a prostitute. You posted that loads of times. No point trying to re-write history :mrgreen:

Postby TWAT » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:01 am

TWAT

Postby bogtrotter » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:36 am

Jason, for your own sanity please stop

supporting The Spuds.
bogtrotter

Postby TWAT » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:44 am

bogtrotter wrote:Jason, for your own sanity please stop

supporting The Spuds.

Hah! My sanity left me a long time ago in that respect :mrgreen:
TWAT

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:50 am

TWATkins wrote:Image

This is how I sometimes picture twats like jra and a load of guests obsessively picking away at someone

Fish pedicure! :mrgreen:

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:05 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:
gu3st wrote:The lessons haven't worked for you, so many of your sentences don't start with a capital letter :shake head:

Jra our messiah will be very disappointed in us :shake head:

You're getting to the limit of using a username as a guest. You either need to join up with a valid IP or change your handle because I will start to disapprove your posts.

It saves us both a lot of time :smilin:

Bit harsh isn't it?

I think they are already a member but like to guest post as Jra's fan. They tried to catfish him a while back as Helmut or some such thing

Helmut was Lucian. Everybody knew that except you Oldwifey.

Postby jra » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:04 pm

Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:Image

This is how I sometimes picture twats like jra and a load of guests obsessively picking away at someone

Fish pedicure! :mrgreen:

Calling me a twat is so hurtful I'm going to cry, because I'm only 9 remember (5+4). :roll:
jra

Postby jra » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:
gu3st wrote:The lessons haven't worked for you, so many of your sentences don't start with a capital letter :shake head:

Jra our messiah will be very disappointed in us :shake head:

You're getting to the limit of using a username as a guest. You either need to join up with a valid IP or change your handle because I will start to disapprove your posts.

It saves us both a lot of time :smilin:

Bit harsh isn't it?

I think they are already a member but like to guest post as Jra's fan. They tried to catfish him a while back as Helmut or some such thing

Helmut was Lucian. Everybody knew that except you Oldwifey.

I didn't know either. Do you know why? Because I'm not remotely interested. It doesn't matter, because I'm not obsessed with playing forum detective and for those people that are they usually get it wrong anyway.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive