DS thread #105

Big Threads

DS thread #105

Postby jra » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:24 am

Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:
gu3st wrote:The lessons haven't worked for you, so many of your sentences don't start with a capital letter :shake head:

Jra our messiah will be very disappointed in us :shake head:


You're getting to the limit of using a username as a guest. You either need to join up with a valid IP or change your handle because I will start to disapprove your posts.

It saves us both a lot of time :smilin:



Bit harsh isn't it?

I think they are already a member but like to guest post as Jra's fan. They tried to catfish him a while back as Helmut or some such thing


Interesting in what you say :thumbsup: , but not enough for me to specifically remember it.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13744
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: DS thread #104

Postby jra » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:25 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:
gu3st wrote:The lessons haven't worked for you, so many of your sentences don't start with a capital letter :shake head:

Jra our messiah will be very disappointed in us :shake head:


You're getting to the limit of using a username as a guest. You either need to join up with a valid IP or change your handle because I will start to disapprove your posts.

It saves us both a lot of time :smilin:


I'll give them a phone call and tell them to get their shit together.

Don't reverse the charges like you did last time. :snooty:


Hey. I don't wan't to pay for a fucking phone call. It's equality these days.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13744
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: DS thread #104

Postby jra » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:27 am

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:You're getting to the limit of using a username as a guest. You either need to join up with a valid IP or change your handle because I will start to disapprove your posts.

It saves us both a lot of time :smilin:



Bit harsh isn't it?

I think they are already a member but like to guest post as Jra's fan. They tried to catfish him a while back as Helmut or some such thing

Who did? Not every guest has a jaffa fetish.


Most of them do, suck on that. They just won't admit it.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13744
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: DS thread #104

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:35 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:
gu3st wrote:The lessons haven't worked for you, so many of your sentences don't start with a capital letter :shake head:

Jra our messiah will be very disappointed in us :shake head:


You're getting to the limit of using a username as a guest. You either need to join up with a valid IP or change your handle because I will start to disapprove your posts.

It saves us both a lot of time :smilin:


I'll give them a phone call and tell them to get their shit together.

Don't reverse the charges like you did last time. :snooty:


Hey. I don't wan't to pay for a fucking phone call. It's equality these days.

Sounds about right. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #104

Postby VR6storm » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:49 am

jra wrote: Tell me how long has it been since you've been on my case? You like Jason tell me you won't engage me, but both of you come back like a little baby wanting to suck a nipple.


Only as long as you've been a humourless, pompous old windbag. :thumbsup:
User avatar
VR6storm
 
Posts: 2019
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: DS thread #104

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:57 am

I hope jra and the rest of you on dogs have a lovely bank holiday.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #104

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:03 am

VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote: Tell me how long has it been since you've been on my case? You like Jason tell me you won't engage me, but both of you come back like a little baby wanting to suck a nipple.


Only as long as you've been a humourless, pompous old windbag. :thumbsup:


But you can't stop talking about him lol

Hell, you even had a picture of his local as your avvie for a while

Not sure who is the bigger weirdo tbh
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #104

Postby TWATkins » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:05 am

jra wrote:Talking about you here, not me.

Apparently you're a virgin, so can I call you LackofTWATkins.

:smilin:


Apparently, you're wrong ..

But then these floundering attempts at comebacks tell me a lot about you. Firstly, you try a homophobic insult, now you resort to a rather child-like "hahaha you're a VIRGIN" attempt. Are you sure you're 54 ?. With all of your whining about "the mean boys make me reply", I'm wondering if you're telling everyone they have to actually add up the 5 and the 4 to get your true age ..
User avatar
TWATkins
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:20 pm

Re: DS thread #104

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:07 am

TWATkins wrote:
jra wrote:Talking about you here, not me.

Apparently you're a virgin, so can I call you LackofTWATkins.

:smilin:


Apparently, you're wrong ..

But then these floundering attempts at comebacks tell me a lot about you. Firstly, you try a homophobic insult, now you resort to a rather child-like "hahaha you're a VIRGIN" attempt. Are you sure you're 54 ?. With all of your whining about "the mean boys make me reply", I'm wondering if you're telling everyone they have to actually add up the 5 and the 4 to get your true age ..


But are you any better?

You're a shut in who spends his days giving strangers advice online when you have very little experience of real life yourself.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #104

Postby TWATkins » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:11 am

Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
jra wrote:Talking about you here, not me.

Apparently you're a virgin, so can I call you LackofTWATkins.

:smilin:


Apparently, you're wrong ..

But then these floundering attempts at comebacks tell me a lot about you. Firstly, you try a homophobic insult, now you resort to a rather child-like "hahaha you're a VIRGIN" attempt. Are you sure you're 54 ?. With all of your whining about "the mean boys make me reply", I'm wondering if you're telling everyone they have to actually add up the 5 and the 4 to get your true age ..


But are you any better?

You're a shut in who spends his days giving strangers advice online when you have very little experience of real life yourself.


Aha, it's been a while since a guest has had a stab at a completely fictitious version of my life. Do tell me more :)
User avatar
TWATkins
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:20 pm

Re: DS thread #104

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:14 am

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
jra wrote:Talking about you here, not me.

Apparently you're a virgin, so can I call you LackofTWATkins.

:smilin:


Apparently, you're wrong ..

But then these floundering attempts at comebacks tell me a lot about you. Firstly, you try a homophobic insult, now you resort to a rather child-like "hahaha you're a VIRGIN" attempt. Are you sure you're 54 ?. With all of your whining about "the mean boys make me reply", I'm wondering if you're telling everyone they have to actually add up the 5 and the 4 to get your true age ..


But are you any better?

You're a shut in who spends his days giving strangers advice online when you have very little experience of real life yourself.


Aha, it's been a while since a guest has had a stab at a completely fictitious version of my life. Do tell me more :)


It's only fiction if you've been lying about your life on DS.

You've been quite open about the fact that you don't work, have never had a relationship, only sexual experience was a one off with a prostitute etc
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #104

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:20 am

Guest wrote:I hope jra and the rest of you on dogs have a lovely bank holiday.


They have all been killing each other for weeks. I’m not sure who are the most tedious between the gruesome twosome or JRA vs the world!

Have a great day folks. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #104

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:09 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I hope jra and the rest of you on dogs have a lovely bank holiday.


They have all been killing each other for weeks. I’m not sure who are the most tedious between the gruesome twosome or JRA vs the world!

Have a great day folks. :thumbsup:


People moan that jra only wants attention and bitch that it's tedious that he answers every post mentioning him - then the same people spend their days sitting on here attacking him all day :mrgreen:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #104

Postby TWATkins » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:32 am

Guest wrote:It's only fiction if you've been lying about your life on DS.

You've been quite open about the fact that you don't work, have never had a relationship, only sexual experience was a one off with a prostitute etc


Yes, I have been quite open, that's true. The problem is when guests tend to have rather foggy memories when trying to get one over you and don't get all their facts right ..

Just sayin' :cool:
User avatar
TWATkins
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:20 pm

Re: DS thread #104

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:39 am

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:It's only fiction if you've been lying about your life on DS.

You've been quite open about the fact that you don't work, have never had a relationship, only sexual experience was a one off with a prostitute etc


Yes, I have been quite open, that's true. The problem is when guests tend to have rather foggy memories when trying to get one over you and don't get all their facts right ..

Just sayin' :cool:


JW, I think you are a good guy so ignore the cretins who poke fun.
User avatar
Guest
 

Next

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests