DS thread #105

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:43 pm

This is one of your failings.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24492
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:44 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:This is one of your failings.


Asking you to back up your claim is a failing?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35040
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:47 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Everyone that’s put off by you. Or anyone that’s not trying to be you.


I doubt there’s anybody that won’t post here because of little old me...


Little old badgering/taunting you?

It’s not just you but your badgering is part of the reason people don’t want to post.

People shouldn’t have to suck up to you to feel like they can post here.


Which people? You haven’t named anybody yet... :dunno:


The ones you wanted to drive off and all the innocent bystanders that got caught up in the storm.

Put it this way, a year ago there were lots of regulars who no longer post, or hardly bother.
Not just your fault but you’re a big part of the drive off.

Can you only interact by trolling? Is it compulsive?
I can take you trolling, you’re not that bad to me but eg. why are you constantly calling jra a sex pest? Do you know something we don’t? Now other copy cats are saying it.


But you didn’t think this the other day. Changed your mind now it suits your agenda?
When NN suggested the same thing your reply was “lol no” and then you went in to say it is the moderation that stops people posting. So either you just wanted to disagree with NN, or you’ve changed your mind to suit your argument with Dean.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:47 pm

Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:This is one of your failings.


Asking you to back up your claim is a failing?


It’s not for me to say who, just the why.

Everyone is not entertained by abusive/bullying posters. Cowards will flock to you but many will just leave.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24492
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:This is one of your failings.


Asking you to back up your claim is a failing?


It’s not for me to say who, just the why.

Everyone is not entertained by abusive/bullying posters. Cowards will flock to you but many will just leave.


So no examples then. As I thought... :thumbsup:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35040
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: DS thread #105

Postby bogtrotter » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:52 pm

I thought fatties were supposed to be jolly?



Only father fucking Christmas.

And JRA of course.



Only joking yer miserable fucker.
User avatar
bogtrotter
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Re: DS thread #105

Postby bogtrotter » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:54 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:This is one of your failings.


Asking you to back up your claim is a failing?


It’s not for me to say who, just the why.

Everyone is not entertained by abusive/bullying posters. Cowards will flock to you but many will just leave.




You could alwayss fuck off if you don't like what goes on here.
User avatar
bogtrotter
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:56 pm

bogtrotter wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:This is one of your failings.


Asking you to back up your claim is a failing?


It’s not for me to say who, just the why.

Everyone is not entertained by abusive/bullying posters. Cowards will flock to you but many will just leave.




You could alwayss fuck off if you don't like what goes on here.


There is always that too... Maybe her negativity and constant moaning is what puts people off posting here... :dunno:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35040
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:59 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Everyone that’s put off by you. Or anyone that’s not trying to be you.


I doubt there’s anybody that won’t post here because of little old me...


Little old badgering/taunting you?

It’s not just you but your badgering is part of the reason people don’t want to post.

People shouldn’t have to suck up to you to feel like they can post here.


Lambert said part of the reason he left dogs was that he didn't want to be at a forum where someone was regularly telling posters to kill themselves.

Vam wouldn't post for days at a time when he was trying to bully her off the forum.

jp was hounded relentlessly and then got a perma when he lost it and snapped back.

He also has a habit of following the mods around the forum and undermining them. Does it to mes and Holly. Called Hobs a fraud etc.

It's amazing how one poster with a screw loose and a seemingly limitless amount of free time can influence a forum. But unless he gets a life it isn't going to change any time soon :mrgreen:



Vam still posts here, Jp was banned (nothing to do with me) and fuck knows who Lambert is?

Are there any genuine examples you can give?


Nice try. Those are all genuine examples and the regulars know it.

You were here when Lambert was posting. Bit of selective memory there.

Where did I say Vam wasn't still here? I was saying she had to take breaks from here because of your abuse.

You bullied jp relentlessly. Said the most vile stuff. And he got a perma when he bit back.

But yeah, feel free to lie and deny. I'm sure it'll fool some people :mrgreen:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:06 pm

Guest wrote:Nice try. Those are all genuine examples and the regulars know it.

You were here when Lambert was posting. Bit of selective memory there.

Where did I say Vam wasn't still here? I was saying she had to take breaks from here because of your abuse.

You bullied jp relentlessly. Said the most vile stuff. And he got a perma when he bit back.

But yeah, feel free to lie and deny. I'm sure it'll fool some people :mrgreen:


It’s not my fault if Jp can’t control himself. He wasn’t driven away, he got himself banned. Vam hasn’t been driven away, she’s still a regular poster when not banned. I don’t remember interacting much at all with Lambert so he wouldn’t leave here because of me. So that’s zero examples. Well done... :thumbsup:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35040
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:15 pm

bogtrotter wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:This is one of your failings.


Asking you to back up your claim is a failing?


It’s not for me to say who, just the why.

Everyone is not entertained by abusive/bullying posters. Cowards will flock to you but many will just leave.




You could alwayss fuck off if you don't like what goes on here.


Why are you here? And why the need to sock up?
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24492
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:16 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Nice try. Those are all genuine examples and the regulars know it.

You were here when Lambert was posting. Bit of selective memory there.

Where did I say Vam wasn't still here? I was saying she had to take breaks from here because of your abuse.

You bullied jp relentlessly. Said the most vile stuff. And he got a perma when he bit back.

But yeah, feel free to lie and deny. I'm sure it'll fool some people :mrgreen:


It’s not my fault if Jp can’t control himself. He wasn’t driven away, he got himself banned. Vam hasn’t been driven away, she’s still a regular poster when not banned. I don’t remember interacting much at all with Lambert so he wouldn’t leave here because of me. So that’s zero examples. Well done... :thumbsup:


No, it's three genuine examples of people being hurt by your twisted cyber abuse.

Well done on proving me right that you'd lie and deny :mrgreen:

Lambert said in his farewell message part of the reason he was leaving was he didn't want to be at a forum where someone was regularly telling people to kill themselves.

Vam did take breaks from the forum to escape your abuse.

jp did get a perma for biting back at you after months of abuse.

All true. Not sure why you're bothering to lie about it. Anyone who was here at the time saw it happen
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Dean wrote:
bogtrotter wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:This is one of your failings.


Asking you to back up your claim is a failing?


It’s not for me to say who, just the why.

Everyone is not entertained by abusive/bullying posters. Cowards will flock to you but many will just leave.




You could alwayss fuck off if you don't like what goes on here.


There is always that too... Maybe her negativity and constant moaning is what puts people off posting here... :dunno:


Nope. It’s definitely you and your abusive trolling and the cling on sychophants don’t help much.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24492
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Nice try. Those are all genuine examples and the regulars know it.

You were here when Lambert was posting. Bit of selective memory there.

Where did I say Vam wasn't still here? I was saying she had to take breaks from here because of your abuse.

You bullied jp relentlessly. Said the most vile stuff. And he got a perma when he bit back.

But yeah, feel free to lie and deny. I'm sure it'll fool some people :mrgreen:


It’s not my fault if Jp can’t control himself. He wasn’t driven away, he got himself banned. Vam hasn’t been driven away, she’s still a regular poster when not banned. I don’t remember interacting much at all with Lambert so he wouldn’t leave here because of me. So that’s zero examples. Well done... :thumbsup:


No, it's three genuine examples of people being hurt by your twisted cyber abuse.

Well done on proving me right that you'd lie and deny :mrgreen:

Lambert said in his farewell message part of the reason he was leaving was he didn't want to be at a forum where someone was regularly telling people to kill themselves.

Vam did take breaks from the forum to escape your abuse.

jp did get a perma for biting back at you after months of abuse.

All true. Not sure why you're bothering to lie about it. Anyone who was here at the time saw it happen


The initial claim was ‘driven off the forum’ not people having hurt feelings ffs! :pmsl:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35040
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:20 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Nope. It’s definitely you and your abusive trolling and the cling on sychophants don’t help much.


You keep saying that but can’t back it up... :dunno:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35040
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests