DS thread #105

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Nice try. Those are all genuine examples and the regulars know it.

You were here when Lambert was posting. Bit of selective memory there.

Where did I say Vam wasn't still here? I was saying she had to take breaks from here because of your abuse.

You bullied jp relentlessly. Said the most vile stuff. And he got a perma when he bit back.

But yeah, feel free to lie and deny. I'm sure it'll fool some people :mrgreen:


It’s not my fault if Jp can’t control himself. He wasn’t driven away, he got himself banned. Vam hasn’t been driven away, she’s still a regular poster when not banned. I don’t remember interacting much at all with Lambert so he wouldn’t leave here because of me. So that’s zero examples. Well done... :thumbsup:


No, it's three genuine examples of people being hurt by your twisted cyber abuse.

Well done on proving me right that you'd lie and deny :mrgreen:

Lambert said in his farewell message part of the reason he was leaving was he didn't want to be at a forum where someone was regularly telling people to kill themselves.

Vam did take breaks from the forum to escape your abuse.

jp did get a perma for biting back at you after months of abuse.

All true. Not sure why you're bothering to lie about it. Anyone who was here at the time saw it happen


And now Vam sucks up to him after all those months of abuse. It’s like that frog in the boiling water fable.

The boiling frog is a fable describing a frog being slowly boiled alive. The premise is that if a frog is put suddenly into boiling water, it will jump out, but if the frog is put in tepid water which is then brought to a boil slowly, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death. The story is often used as a metaphor for the inability or unwillingness of people to react to or be aware of sinister threats that arise gradually rather than suddenly


Except some people can see the sinister threat and get out while they can.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25868
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:27 pm

Vam is still a regular poster here... :dunno:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 36497
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:29 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Nope. It’s definitely you and your abusive trolling and the cling on sychophants don’t help much.


Don’t be a coward. Name them.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:30 pm

Dean wrote:Vam is still a regular poster here... :dunno:


Boiled alive. Unaware to see how you pull her strings, getting her to argue with Holly just to get your approval.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25868
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:32 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:Vam is still a regular poster here... :dunno:


Boiled alive. Unaware to see how you pull her strings, getting her to argue with Holly just to get your approval.


I think you give me too much credit Kawasaki!
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 36497
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:33 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Nice try. Those are all genuine examples and the regulars know it.

You were here when Lambert was posting. Bit of selective memory there.

Where did I say Vam wasn't still here? I was saying she had to take breaks from here because of your abuse.

You bullied jp relentlessly. Said the most vile stuff. And he got a perma when he bit back.

But yeah, feel free to lie and deny. I'm sure it'll fool some people :mrgreen:


It’s not my fault if Jp can’t control himself. He wasn’t driven away, he got himself banned. Vam hasn’t been driven away, she’s still a regular poster when not banned. I don’t remember interacting much at all with Lambert so he wouldn’t leave here because of me. So that’s zero examples. Well done... :thumbsup:


No, it's three genuine examples of people being hurt by your twisted cyber abuse.

Well done on proving me right that you'd lie and deny :mrgreen:

Lambert said in his farewell message part of the reason he was leaving was he didn't want to be at a forum where someone was regularly telling people to kill themselves.

Vam did take breaks from the forum to escape your abuse.

jp did get a perma for biting back at you after months of abuse.

All true. Not sure why you're bothering to lie about it. Anyone who was here at the time saw it happen


And now Vam sucks up to him after all those months of abuse. It’s like that frog in the boiling water fable.

The boiling frog is a fable describing a frog being slowly boiled alive. The premise is that if a frog is put suddenly into boiling water, it will jump out, but if the frog is put in tepid water which is then brought to a boil slowly, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death. The story is often used as a metaphor for the inability or unwillingness of people to react to or be aware of sinister threats that arise gradually rather than suddenly


Except some people can see the sinister threat and get out while they can.


Vam sucks up to Dean? Bogtrotter is a sock like Cleo is a Vam sock?

You're seeing things again aren't you dear? :off head:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:36 pm

I forgot I was wasting my time talking to a Neanderthal. :woteva:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25868
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:37 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:Vam is still a regular poster here... :dunno:


Boiled alive. Unaware to see how you pull her strings, getting her to argue with Holly just to get your approval.


lucky for us you see everything and have a mind of your own - and what a mind!!! :pmsl:

christ on a bike youre such a fucking strange creature
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:38 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:I forgot I was wasting my time talking to a Neanderthal. :woteva:


Making claims you can’t back up you mean... :whistle:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 36497
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:39 pm

Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:I forgot I was wasting my time talking to a Neanderthal. :woteva:


Making claims you can’t back up you mean... :whistle:


Follow the evidence and the timeline.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25868
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:41 pm

Dean wrote:Vam is still a regular poster here... :dunno:


This tactic won't work :mrgreen:

No one said she isn't a regular poster now. I was pointing out how your abuse has hurt others. What was said was that she took regular breaks when she was on the receiving end of one of your bullying campaigns. That's a fact. Which is why you're deflecting with this silly "she's still here" comeback.

@LadyM - Vam admitted that she didn't care what Dean did as long as he left her in peace. When you consider he called her a mentally ill alcoholic every day for weeks, wrote a poem ridiculing her for not being able to have kids etc. You can hardly blame her for not wanting that to happen again. It was genuine harassment from a sick individual with no boundaries who downplays his cruelty by saying "just a joke" etc
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:42 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:I forgot I was wasting my time talking to a Neanderthal. :woteva:


Making claims you can’t back up you mean... :whistle:


Follow the evidence and the timeline.


You haven’t provided any evidence... :dunno:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 36497
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:44 pm

Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:I forgot I was wasting my time talking to a Neanderthal. :woteva:


Making claims you can’t back up you mean... :whistle:


Follow the evidence and the timeline.


You haven’t provided any evidence... :dunno:


Evidence= exodus of posters
Timeline= when?

I’m not your skivvy, work it out Einstein.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25868
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:I forgot I was wasting my time talking to a Neanderthal. :woteva:


Making claims you can’t back up you mean... :whistle:


Follow the evidence and the timeline.


You haven’t provided any evidence... :dunno:


Evidence= exodus of posters
Timeline= when?

I’m not your skivvy, work it out Einstein.


Youve attributed the exodus of posters to me, but haven’t provided a single example. If this was Law and Order you’d have your case thrown out!
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 36497
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread #105

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:I forgot I was wasting my time talking to a Neanderthal. :woteva:


Making claims you can’t back up you mean... :whistle:


She doesn't need to.

People have seen what you've done to people on this forum with their own eyes.

When evidence is provided you still lie anyway. It's all part of the trolling routine you've wasted years of your life perfecting :mrgreen:
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests