Question for the Male forum members

Big Threads

Re: Question for the Male forum members

Postby Goodwife » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:10 pm

Text wrote:
Holly wrote:
Text wrote:
-----

Hey you :Hiya: Don't just browse, pop in like you used to. It's nice to see the "old brigade" around, we go back 8 years now Canny...and although it wasn't always a box of fluffy ducks, we did have some good times :smilin:

Thank you Holly, very sweet of you. :Wiiiine!:
Like you, I enjoy seeing old-time members post(nostalgia) ...…
and I thoroughly enjoy seeing brand new members too. New blood is essential for a forum.
When I say ''new members'' i mean genuinely new ones, not socks and not people trying too hard to fit in, by agreeing with everything everyone says and jumping on every bandwagon going.
I mean genuine newbies with no agenda, I enjoy reading their posts and seeing the new stuff they bring to the table.

I love your posts :wubwub:
Goodwife

Postby Fletch » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Charlie is the latest in a long line of women who ended up publicly complaining about keyser and wanting him to stop contacting them. Don't isolate this instance for your own purposes.

Stop lying. She didn't want him to stop contacting her at all. She even phoned him herself.

The others have, Charlie has said a few times that's it but no doubt he pesters like he did the others. Because she hasn't got to the stage the others have, doesn't mean she won't. The point is, he has done it to others and this time Charlie is somewhat more vulnerable than the others and seems afraid of being without someone. Repeating patterns Rags which you refuse to see for your own peculiar reasons.
Fletch

Postby Text » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:20 pm

Vam wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
I always enjoy a good Text message as well.

Really? Give me a shout when you see her post one then.

All I've ever seen is puerile 'chit-chat', unappealing menu choices, interspersed with OTT, hormonal, exaggerated, am-dram gush. Her red mist rants often call into question whether someone's parents are "congenital imbecile inbred bastards" and can also include rancid terminology like "your chlamydia encrusted flaps!".

I'm convinced she's slipped through a worm hole and landed on a parallel universe of her very own :off head:

Chronic paracusia seems to be another affliction of hers too ... :ooer:

Is this the point where your friends look the other way and PRETEND they did not see your unprovoked attack on me?

... :popcorn:

Last edited by Text on Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Text

Postby Vam » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:20 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Vam wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm talking about charlie, not anyone else. People need to pull themselves together and stop chasing after someone they claim is not very nice to them.

Some women, usually damaged in some way, go for men who treat them badly. I remember many years ago, a girl we helped outside a club, who had been beaten up badly, saying it proved how much he loved her. :yikes: There's a "bad boy" and then there's an evil shit. (generally speaking).

Holy shit :shake head: I've never ever understood why so many women seem to have such low aspirations that they willingly 'settle' for trash like that, rather than risk being alone.

I totally agree, Vam. Some women just cannot be alone, as if their only validation is through a man. And I'm talking about some intelligent, seemingly together women, too. They set their sights and the bar low.

Someone I knew in London - impeccable education, a real high-flying career, vibrant personality and an absolute stunner....hooked up with the worst slimeball piece of shit loser imaginable. A punchy workshy drunk, on top of all his other sterling qualities.

He totally dominated her every waking moment, and she was (bizarrely to the rest of us) utterly mesmerized by him. He could do no wrong in her eyes....even when those eyes were hidden by sunglasses, IYKWIM :shake head:

She was finally free of him when she died of lung cancer, aged 39. His crocodile tears at her funeral were an obscenity to witness.
Vam

Postby Text » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:22 pm

Vam wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

All I've ever seen is puerile 'chit-chat', unappealing menu choices, interspersed with OTT, hormonal, exaggerated, am-dram gush. Her red mist rants often call into question whether someone's parents are "congenital imbecile inbred bastards" and can also include rancid terminology like "your chlamydia encrusted flaps!".

I'm convinced she's slipped through a worm hole and landed on a parallel universe of her very own :off head:

[/quote]

If it had been me who pounced on Avon & spoke about you like that, your, **anon guests** friends would've had a field day saying it was a meltdown, red mist, blah blah blah
When it's you who do it, they display their double standards by pretending they did not see it.
Are you so insecure that you cannot bear to see anyone making a nice post to me?
Avon made a glib jokey comment, it was banter. chill!
Last edited by Text on Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Text

Postby Dean » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:23 pm

Vam wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Vam wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm talking about charlie, not anyone else. People need to pull themselves together and stop chasing after someone they claim is not very nice to them.

Some women, usually damaged in some way, go for men who treat them badly. I remember many years ago, a girl we helped outside a club, who had been beaten up badly, saying it proved how much he loved her. :yikes: There's a "bad boy" and then there's an evil shit. (generally speaking).

Holy shit :shake head: I've never ever understood why so many women seem to have such low aspirations that they willingly 'settle' for trash like that, rather than risk being alone.

I totally agree, Vam. Some women just cannot be alone, as if their only validation is through a man. And I'm talking about some intelligent, seemingly together women, too. They set their sights and the bar low.

Someone I knew in London - impeccable education, a real high-flying career, vibrant personality and an absolute stunner....hooked up with the worst slimeball piece of shit loser imaginable. A punchy workshy drunk, on top of all his other sterling qualities.

He totally dominated her every waking moment, and she was (bizarrely to the rest of us) utterly mesmerized by him. He could do no wrong in her eyes....even when those eyes were hidden by sunglasses, IYKWIM :shake head:

She was finally free of him when she died of lung cancer, aged 39. His crocodile tears at her funeral were an obscenity to witness.

He probably had a big cock...
Dean

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:25 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Domestic abuse doesn't have to be between partners, it can be between parents and children, or any other family members. It is abuse occurring with a domestic situation. You don't have to be living with each other, or even in close proximity. Many ex partners move hundreds of miles away, and still suffer from abusive phone calls, character smearing, threats, the list goes on. It's not so black and white, it's also not so easy!

It's not a domestic situation though. They met twice and speak on the phone, and that's it. Of course it's easy - they just stop speaking to the person. If they don't want to do that, it's their own fault.
Raggamuffin

Postby Vam » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:26 pm

Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Vam wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

He probably had a big cock...

I guess so...she used to say he was dynamite in the sack :dunno:

But shit, what an asshole he truly was.
Vam

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:27 pm

Fletch wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Charlie is the latest in a long line of women who ended up publicly complaining about keyser and wanting him to stop contacting them. Don't isolate this instance for your own purposes.

Stop lying. She didn't want him to stop contacting her at all. She even phoned him herself.

The others have, Charlie has said a few times that's it but no doubt he pesters like he did the others. Because she hasn't got to the stage the others have, doesn't mean she won't. The point is, he has done it to others and this time Charlie is somewhat more vulnerabl e than the others and seems afraid of being without someone. Repeating patterns Rags which you refuse to see for your own peculiar reasons.

As I said, people should pull themselves together and stop playing the victim, especially when there's no reason they have to keep in touch with someone. Being abusive about that person on the internet does not mean they're vulnerable.
Raggamuffin

Postby Text » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:28 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Text wrote:
Holly wrote:
Text wrote:
-----

Hey you :Hiya: Don't just browse, pop in like you used to. It's nice to see the "old brigade" around, we go back 8 years now Canny...and although it wasn't always a box of fluffy ducks, we did have some good times :smilin:

and I thoroughly enjoy seeing brand new members too. New blood is essential for a forum.
When I say ''new members'' i mean genuinely new ones, not socks and not people trying too hard to fit in, by agreeing with everything everyone says and jumping on every bandwagon going.
I mean genuine newbies with no agenda, I enjoy reading their posts and seeing the new stuff they bring to the table.

Whoaaa. Steady on! :yikes:
You don't want vamonos pouncing on you for - god forbid - making a nice post to me without her permission, do ya?

You too LM, stop being so nice to me, did you not read the memo?
LMAO. :pmsl:
Text

Postby Dean » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
Domestic abuse doesn't have to be between partners, it can be between parents and children, or any other family members. It is abuse occurring with a domestic situation. You don't have to be living with each other, or even in close proximity. Many ex partners move hundreds of miles away, and still suffer from abusive phone calls, character smearing, threats, the list goes on. It's not so black and white, it's also not so easy!

It's not a domestic situation though. They met twice and speak on the phone, and that's it. Of course it's easy - they just stop speaking to the person. If they don't want to do that, it's their own fault.

Not everyone is an emotional black hole like you...
Dean

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:28 pm

Text wrote:
Vam wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

Is this the point where your friends look the other way and PRETEND they did not see your unprovoked attack on me?

It was indeed unprovoked, and also a bit histrionic.
Raggamuffin

Postby Goodwife » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:31 pm

Text wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Text wrote:
Holly wrote:
Text wrote:
-----

You don't want vamonos pouncing on you for - god forbid - making a nice post to me without her permission, do ya?

Think they stopped sending us the memo's when we kept forgetting to toe the party line :gigglesnshit:
Goodwife

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:32 pm

Text wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Text wrote:
Holly wrote:
Text wrote:
-----

It’s a waste of energy to care about stuff that doesn’t matter.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Niv » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:32 pm

Vam, he may meet his match one day, and someone might attach dynamite to his sack :wink:
Niv

Previous

Return to The Archive