Question for the Male forum members

Big Threads

Re: Question for the Male forum members

Postby Fletch » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:28 pm

LordRaven wrote:I am surprised this thread has managed to get to 93 pages :yikes:

And still Goodwife hasn't had the courage to name which men have been banned, which ones didn't handle bans well and how she determined they didn't. :scratch:

Must just be :attentionwhore:
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:29 pm

The real charlie (much like the real slim shady) wrote:This is charlie (yes, it really is!)

A bit after the fact (well quite a bit!) but I want to respond to certain allegations about account sharing with Keyser on Tuesday evening. Holly's disproved this, (thank you! :wubwub: ) but then someone suggested that I was copying and pasting Keyser's words as it sounded exactly like him?

We're two different entities, as I am quite capable of making posts off my own bat.

The whole thing has just been appalling and I have no intention of asking for my account to be reinstated - because after all, what's the point? Just to end up being a punch bag and told that it can't really be me posting those words, but instead Keyser?

As for Fishwife - you are the most disgusting, vile excuse for a human being. You accused me of being drunk every night, spout disgusting bile about mine (and Keyser's) mental health, being out of work. Listen, it's as plain as day to a lot of people that it is you that is off your skull in so many different ways.

It must really make your blood boil, knowing you can't bash my brains in, as that's your usual response to anyone verbally 'attacking' you in rl. Because you can't do that to me in rl (or indeed others) you go off on your usual, monotonous, aggressive spiel. "Yada yada". :woteva:

Anything you say in response, will be like the proverbial "water off a duck's back".

You've sent me emails and left reports about what a manipulative arsehole Keyser has been to you, I'll post them if you give your permission to do so.

Some posters had your side but you went running back like a whipped dog... :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:29 pm

The real charlie (much like the real slim shady) wrote:This is charlie (yes, it really is!)

A bit after the fact (well quite a bit!) but I want to respond to certain allegations about account sharing with Keyser on Tuesday evening. Holly's disproved this, (thank you! :wubwub: ) but then someone suggested that I was copying and pasting Keyser's words as it sounded exactly like him?

We're two different entities, as I am quite capable of making posts off my own bat.

The whole thing has just been appalling and I have no intention of asking for my account to be reinstated - because after all, what's the point? Just to end up being a punch bag and told that it can't really be me posting those words, but instead Keyser?

As for Fishwife - you are the most disgusting, vile excuse for a human being. You accused me of being drunk every night, spout disgusting bile about mine (and Keyser's) mental health, being out of work. Listen, it's as plain as day to a lot of people that it is you that is off your skull in so many different ways.

It must really make your blood boil, knowing you can't bash my brains in, as that's your usual response to anyone verbally 'attacking' you in rl. Because you can't do that to me in rl (or indeed others) you go off on your usual, monotonous, aggressive spiel. "Yada yada". :woteva:

Anything you say in response, will be like the proverbial "water off a duck's back".

Yet I manage to hold down a job, look after myself & pay my bills and am not drinking myself into oblivion.

Go treat yourself to another bottle of wine :drinktype: :drinktype: :pizzed:
Goodwife

Postby Meg » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:31 pm

Stooo wrote:

You've sent me emails and left reports about what a manipulative arsehole Keyser has been to you, I'll post them if you give your permission to do so.

Some posters had your side but you went running back like a whipped dog... :shake head:

Sounds like a classic case of gaslighting and FOG to me, if any of this is remotely true :shake head:
Meg

Postby Fletch » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:37 pm

The problem is, Charlie will keep going back to keyser because his attention is better than no attention. He will do his usual manipulating and if she posts here again, get her to say what it is he wants to say on here. Until she has the courage to drop the nasty little manipulator this will keep going round in circles.

Balls in your court Charlie and it's not about a forum, it's about your life.
Fletch

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:40 pm

Let's not forget that you started shite against GW though. Also, you were against Keyser not long ago, and now you seem to think he's a victim. Make up your mind - most of the nasty stuff about him came from you anyway.
Raggamuffin

Postby Niv » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:42 pm

Stooo wrote:

I was genuinely concerned about her, all the stress and upset, with a heart condition. There seem to be self esteem issues, and Keyser seemed to take delight in tormenting her. She's also flip flopped all over the place with regards to what he is,and isn't saying. They both complain how crap it is on here, but want to use the site for their own relationship battle ground. I hope she sees sense that he's probably not good for her.

They both seem to need help, but we're not therapists. The toxicity they brought here wasn't pleasant to read. It's also not fair having to read it.
Niv

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:45 pm

Why does everyone assume that charlie is a victim?
Raggamuffin

Postby Dean » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why does everyone assume that charlie is a victim?

Because Keyser is a sleaze. We know you never support abused women so it’s no surprise that you think differently...
Dean

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:50 pm

Stooo wrote:

This has nothing to do with that - and you fucking know it!

It's all to do with the twisted, perverted lies you and Hobbit said about us posting from the same account!

Oh, btw, is this charlie, or Keyser?? :gigglesnshit:

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:52 pm

Dean wrote:

Because Keyser is a sleaze. We know you never support abused women so it’s no surprise that you think differently...

Abused? What is the proof of that?
Last edited by Raggamuffin on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:52 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I was genuinely concerned about her, all the stress and upset, with a heart condition. There seem to be self esteem issues, and Keyser seemed to take delight in tormenting her. She's also flip flopped all over the place with regards to what he is,and isn't saying. They both complain how crap it is on here, but want to use the site for their own relationship battle ground. I hope she sees sense that he's probably not good for her.

They both seem to need help, but we're not therapists. The toxicity they brought here wasn't pleasant to read. It's also not fair having to read it.

This so much. I don't mind trying to give advice via email or phone but this is an open forum.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:57 pm

Dean wrote:

Where has she been abused?
She’s the one doing the abusing on here, admitting the lying and then doing it all over again.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:58 pm

Stooo wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
Stooo wrote:

This so much. I don't mind trying to give advice via email or phone but this is an open forum.

Too open at times. eyebrow
Lady Murasaki

Postby Niv » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:

ou s

Abused? What is the proof of that?

Domestic Abuse, doesn't have to be about physical abuse, it can be mental, emotional and financial abuse. From some of the messages that Charlie posted that Keyser had sent to her, telling her he wished she'd died, after heart problems. Also borrowing money from her disabled son, and not repaying it. It doesn't sound a very nice situation to be in really does it? Well I don't think so any way.
Niv

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive