Question for the Male forum members

Big Threads

Re: Question for the Male forum members

Postby Fletch » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:21 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:How do you know any of it is true? She’s admitted to making things up to troll him.



I went on what I saw, from the messages she posted. Many women who are in abusive relationships, have been so vulnerable, or scared, and have had to retracted their statements or say they'd lied.


He also has form for it, women on DS have posted about it and an Admin from this forum was so pestered she had to close down her email. That resulted in a rewriting of history on his part and denial. Put straight by Vicks and others who saw his join date was well after he claimed it happened. He's a born :shell:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 10961
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: Question for the Male forum members

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:22 pm

I'm not sure any more

she is what 200 miles from him?

I would suggest based on what I know now, that yes she is scared of him, but scared that he will end the relationship rather than scared he will hurt her, that doesn't make him any less manipulative but she has every opportunity to get away from him, she has support from here (not on the board neccessarily) she has support from her family, and I would hope she has support from her friends

she is choosing to abuse the people supporting her, and at the end of the day there is only so much you can do from a distance
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8132
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Question for the Male forum members

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:22 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:Because Keyser is a sleaze. We know you never support abused women so it’s no surprise that you think differently...
ou s

Abused? What is the proof of that?


Domestic Abuse, doesn't have to be about physical abuse, it can be mental, emotional and financial abuse. From some of the messages that Charlie posted that Keyser had sent to her, telling her he wished she'd died, after heart problems. Also borrowing money from her disabled son, and not repaying it. It doesn't sound a very nice situation to be in really does it? Well I don't think so any way.


How do you know any of it is true? She’s admitted to making things up to troll him.



I went on what I saw, from the messages she posted. Many women who are in abusive relationships, have been so vulnerable, or scared, and have had to retracted their statements or say they'd lied.


Possibly but it’s still an huge assumption you’re making. Keys has been accused of being abusive to some other members/ admin offline so it’s possible he’s a Jekyll/Hyde character. Maybe they both are. :dunno:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25793
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Question for the Male forum members

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:22 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
You only know what’s posted on here. Keys hasn’t been abusive that I’ve seen at all. People may find other things he says objectionable but I think they’re letting that cloud their judgement against him.


This has played out a few times with a few different women.
Planets on DS. Safi. Vicks. Now Charlie. From an email Charlie posted, it appears he also fell out with Harlowe after admitting his racism.

I believe those ladies.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 7043
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Question for the Male forum members

Postby jra » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:23 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:He deserves his own thread

Who does?
jra of course, he’s a prolific poster and he deserves his own thread so he can make it all about him


No more than quite a few other people. I've had a couple of threads created 'just for me', but the baiting continued in other threads, so they were closed.

A bit ironic in a way.



now you have your own thread, and I will make it my business to ensure that you always have somewhere to respond to every single post

so off you trot


I don't respond to every single post, as if that should be my problem/fault anyway. The problem/fault is the people name checking me all the time that is the problem.

I've only just come back on board posting and within two posts you're on my case. The other admins generally leave me alone, but not you apparently.
Last edited by jra on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13819
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: Question for the Male forum members

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:23 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Why does everyone assume that charlie is a victim?


Because Keyser is a sleaze. We know you never support abused women so it’s no surprise that you think differently...
ou s

Abused? What is the proof of that?


Domestic Abuse, doesn't have to be about physical abuse, it can be mental, emotional and financial abuse. From some of the messages that Charlie posted that Keyser had sent to her, telling her he wished she'd died, after heart problems. Also borrowing money from her disabled son, and not repaying it. It doesn't sound a very nice situation to be in really does it? Well I don't think so any way.


That's not domestic abuse - they don't even live near each other. If it's true, which is questionable, she shouldn't have let him borrow money, and she should have told him to eff off if he said he wished she'd died. It's not that difficult.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 29953
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: Question for the Male forum members

Postby The real charlie (much like the real slim shady) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:24 pm

But, but - is this really Keyser or charlie?

Can you post the infinite truth (Stooo, Hobbit?) tell me, can you?

It's already been disproved (by Holly) that we didn't share the same account on Tuesday - so you're trying to deflect it onto something else to discredit us both.

Whatever I said, was said in anger and yes, I have to admit frustration, because Keyser really can be a manipulative, whiney arsehole? :yikes: But your 'supporting' emails understood that?

Listen, post whatever you want, as I'm really finally done!

Sounds like a typical Keyser post? Well wait and see, lol!! :cuppaT:

See ya's!!
User avatar
The real charlie (much like the real slim shady)
 

Re: Question for the Male forum members

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:25 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Why does everyone assume that charlie is a victim?


Because Keyser is a sleaze. We know you never support abused women so it’s no surprise that you think differently...


Where has she been abused?
She’s the one doing the abusing on here, admitting the lying and then doing it all over again.


I think she did tell the truth, he was then ringing her, and threatening her... So she'd try and retract it. We don't know the truth I guess. I just went on the messages she posted, and their exchanges with each other. He also seemed to have garnered a harem of women who he had fighting his corner. It was all very unfair playing it out on here.



Well she's the one who did that.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 29953
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: Question for the Male forum members

Postby Goodwife » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:25 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I'm not sure any more

she is what 200 miles from him?

I would suggest based on what I know now, that yes she is scared of him, but scared that he will end the relationship rather than scared he will hurt her, that doesn't make him any less manipulative but she has every opportunity to get away from him, she has support from here (not on the board neccessarily) she has support from her family, and I would hope she has support from her friends

she is choosing to abuse the people supporting her, and at the end of the day there is only so much you can do from a distance



I think your two posts on this subject this evening have been most sensible and pretty much spot on
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 7252
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: Question for the Male forum members

Postby jra » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:27 pm

I make on average 10 posts a day on here so far (look at my profile). Is that a prolific poster?
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13819
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: Question for the Male forum members

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:28 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
You only know what’s posted on here. Keys hasn’t been abusive that I’ve seen at all. People may find other things he says objectionable but I think they’re letting that cloud their judgement against him.


This has played out a few times with a few different women.
Planets on DS. Safi. Vicks. Now Charlie. From an email Charlie posted, it appears he also fell out with Harlowe after admitting his racism.

I believe those ladies.


I don’t know anything about DS but I know admin here, incl Stooo, have spoken about his off forum meltdowns/abusive messages so I believe he can be abusive. Dogs is definitely not the right place for him, too many malevolent people here.
He’s a mess and needs proper help/support.
Last edited by Lady Murasaki on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25793
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Question for the Male forum members

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:28 pm

The real charlie (much like the real slim shady) wrote:But, but - is this really Keyser or charlie?

Can you post the infinite truth (Stooo, Hobbit?) tell me, can you?

It's already been disproved (by Holly) that we didn't share the same account on Tuesday - so you're trying to deflect it onto something else to discredit us both.

Whatever I said, was said in anger and yes, I have to admit frustration, because Keyser really can be a manipulative, whiney arsehole? :yikes: But your 'supporting' emails understood that?

Listen, post whatever you want, as I'm really finally done!

Sounds like a typical Keyser post? Well wait and see, lol!! :cuppaT:

See ya's!!


I said he was dictating shit to you

show me a post where I said you were account sharing
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8132
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Question for the Male forum members

Postby Fletch » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:That's not domestic abuse - they don't even live near each other. If it's true, which is questionable, she shouldn't have let him borrow money, and she should have told him to eff off if he said he wished she'd died. It's not that difficult.


There's a pattern of going after vulnerable women online., He always wants to contact them in private and then it all plays out until they have to make it public in the hope he will stop.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 10961
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: Question for the Male forum members

Postby Vam » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:31 pm

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Who does?
jra of course, he’s a prolific poster and he deserves his own thread so he can make it all about him


No more than quite a few other people. I've had a couple of threads created 'just for me', but the baiting continued in other threads, so they were closed.

A bit ironic in a way.



now you have your own thread, and I will make it my business to ensure that you always have somewhere to respond to every single post

so off you trot


I don't respond to every single post, as if that should be my problem/fault anyway. The problem/fault is the people name checking me all the time that is the problem.

I've only just come back on board posting and within two posts you're on my case. The other admins generally leave me alone, but not you apparently.


You have your own thread now. If you see name checks you want to respond to in other threads, just C&P them into your thread, rather than spamming your crap wherever you damn well feel like it :roll:

People who want to post to/about you will soon get into the habit of doing that in your thread. And I would have thought having a thread all of your very own would make you deliriously happy.
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 16484
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: Question for the Male forum members

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:31 pm

Fletch wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:That's not domestic abuse - they don't even live near each other. If it's true, which is questionable, she shouldn't have let him borrow money, and she should have told him to eff off if he said he wished she'd died. It's not that difficult.


There's a pattern of going after vulnerable women online., He always wants to contact them in private and then it all plays out until they have to make it public in the hope he will stop.


Nonsense. Charlie rings him, and she talks about him constantly on here - she's not trying to get rid of him.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 29953
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests