What you up to today? #3

Big Threads

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby Meg » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:42 am

My kid spent 6 hours playing fortnite yesterday, so definitely not me either :pmsl:
Meg

Postby Rockstar » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:46 am

Meg wrote:My kid spent 6 hours playing fortnite yesterday, so definitely not me either :pmsl:

Better your kid doesn't come across PUBG.... :grrrrr: :grrrrr:
Rockstar

Postby Nucks » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:06 am

Rockstar wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I'm not working today as it's a bank holiday, we're home and recovered after our break, so I'm going to do precisely nothing except take my daughter out for lunch with some other family members

mine is more bad mother's handbook than yummy mummy though

Ah I use the term yummy mummy jokingly Im probably more like bad mothers hand book too...if you got time to be a yummy mummy you probably ain't doing it right!

I'm going to regret this I think....What's a yummy mummy? :ooer:

A mythical creature with perfect hair, whiter than white teeth, and manicured nails whose children are also perfect. And so is her home. I’m not really sure what they do for fun. :ooer:
Nucks

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:17 am

Rockstar wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
What I said was “stop stalking me” because you’d followed me across various forums then thought you could tell me which forums I should post on. You got really pissed off that I’d joined Burbles even though you’d had your nose pressed to the place every flipping day, telling me what was said on there. I got bored of your gossiping and I got fed up of you thinking you could boss me around. I never actually labelled you a stalker, others came to that conclusion by themselves. You never took me to task over anything, you got pissed off because I wouldn’t do as you commanded, lol, idiot!
Why have you returned to Dogs?
Let’s see if you can be honest...

Right you could air your dirty laundry as much as you can...But let's not rewrite history....

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:I like Fletch and I agree... calling him a stalker was below the belt....shit like that seems to stick !

so what do you call it when someone follows you around forums and makes a dig/ comment about it?

a friend?

Are you sure you want to rehash 7 year old shit? Can't believe Goodwife is reeling you in with her stirring...

I don’t get reeled in by anyone. Least of all you.
I was accused of something that wasn’t my doing so I answered that. I’m not interested in rehashing anything.

You shit stirrers can manage to make a meal out of anything your lives are so dull.

Fuck off and stay fucked. :dafinger:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:22 am

Sundaze wrote:Nothing on forums is worth dragging up from 7 years ago surely.

Anyway back on topic today I am out for lunch with my kids and my friends and their kids, a yummy mummy lunch date :gigglesnshit:

Who’s that to? Dragging up old shit is sometimes necessary when you get lied about.
A lot of these weirdos have tried to use me and think I’m just going to roll over and say nothing.

Why don’t more people tell the truth about what a sex pest Dean is?
Do you find his misogyny amusing?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Rockstar » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:41 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:

Urm this nonsense has started due to Goodwife's stirring...If you can't see that...then it means you are blinded by her...

I was accused of something that wasn’t my doing so I answered that. I’m not interested in rehashing anything.

You shit stirrers can manage to make a meal out of anything your lives are so dull.

You won't be allowed to rewrite history while the search function works splendidly...Tough luck...

The fact remains except you and Fenella... I don't think anyone else really tried to wind up Fletch by labeling him as a stalker... You have called hobbitfeet-truthy-dean stalkers without any proof whatsoever... The word has lost its meaning...

You sound angry..Are you okay? Anyways you are misdirecting your anger towards me when it should be actually Goodwife who should feel your wrath... :thumbsup:
Rockstar

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:48 am

Rockstar wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Urm this nonsense has started due to Goodwife's stirring...If you can't see that...then it means you are blinded by her...

You won't be allowed to rewrite history while the search function works splendidly...Tough luck...

The fact remains except you and Fenella... I don't think anyone else really tried to wind up Fletch by labeling him as a stalker... You have called hobbitfeet-truthy-dean stalkers without any proof whatsoever... The word has lost its meaning...

You sound angry..Are you okay? Anyways you are misdirecting your anger towards me when it should be actually Goodwife who should feel your wrath... :thumbsup:

You talk a lot and say nothing useful. :woteva:

Now you’re trying to bring Fen etc in with a bit of shit stirring.

Do you really think you can fool me with your search function bs?

I know what happened, I was there, not frantically searching through archives for ammo, but actually there.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Sundaze » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:50 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:

Anyway back on topic today I am out for lunch with my kids and my friends and their kids, a yummy mummy lunch date :gigglesnshit:

Who’s that to? Dragging up old shit is sometimes necessary when you get lied about.
A lot of these weirdos have tried to use me and think I’m just going to roll over and say nothing.

Its to anyone that's dragging up stuff from seven years ago.
I don't think anything from seven years is worth dragging up that's my option if you think differently then that's your prerogative.

I don't find Dean or anyone's misogyny amusing why would I
Sundaze

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:55 am

Sundaze wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I don't think anything from seven years is worth dragging up that's my option if you think differently then that's your prerogative.

What’s it you if stuff is dragged up? Why make a point of saying you disapprove?
Setting the record straight is necessary sometimes. What’s it to you? :scratch:

When a real sex pest keeps labelling others as sex pests, I’m surprised more posters who know better don’t speak up.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Rockstar » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:57 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
You talk a lot and say nothing useful. :woteva:

Now you’re trying to bring Fen etc in with a bit of shit stirring.

Do you really think you can fool me with your search function bs?

I know what happened, I was there, not frantically searching through archives for ammo, but actually there.

I'm saying the truth.Which members except you and Fenella have accused Fletch of being a stalker?

It took me all of 10 seconds to expose your lies...Remember how easy it was during the Kawasaki debacle too? :laughing: :wink:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:59 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

What’s it you if stuff is dragged up? Why make a point of saying you disapprove?

When a real sex pest keeps labelling others as sex pests, I’m surprised more posters who know better don’t speak up.

Can we keep this shitstorm confined to one domestic please? :snooty:
Rockstar

Postby Sundaze » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:17 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Coz I wanna
Sundaze

Postby Rockstar » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:24 am

Sundaze wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Coz I wanna

Gangsta :doomed:
Rockstar

Re: What you up to today? #3

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:16 am

I had an MRI today and having spoken to many NHS staff there it struck me(once again) that without all the people the NHS recruits from abroad it would be unable to function.

Even today I met NHS staff from the far east, africa, west indies and the asian sub-continent. Hats off to them for doing a splendid job!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Vam » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:35 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I could be reading it wrong, but it looks to me like Sundaze was being kind of supportive to you? :dunno:

Holy crap though, M! For the last several months, I don't think I've seen you do anything much other than moan and bitch - almost daily - about this place and its admin. Give it a fricking rest, ffs - we heard you the first 500 times :ooer:

And people say *I* create drama. Really...?
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive