What you up to today? #3

Big Threads

Re: What you up to today? #3

Postby Vam » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:42 am

NastyNickers wrote:Working on a Saturday :thud:

On the plus side, the Christmas train is on. So I don’t have to trek up the high street in the rain for coffee. :yess:

Eh? The what now...? :ooer:
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:47 am

Vam wrote:

On the plus side, the Christmas train is on. So I don’t have to trek up the high street in the rain for coffee. :yess:

We have a little Christmas train thing that drives up and down the high street. It’s free and the stop is right outside my work :mrgreen: at the other end it stops outside costa, and usually hangs around for 5 mins so I can grip a coffee and hop back on. It’s great. :cuppaT:
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:53 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Vam wrote:

We have a little Christmas train thing that drives up and down the high street. It’s free and the stop is right outside my work :mrgreen: at the other end it stops outside costa, and usually hangs around for 5 mins so I can grip a coffee and hop back on. It’s great. :cuppaT:

My mind was veering to The Polar Express, and wondering if Tom Hanks was gonna pop by to deliver your cappuccino extra shot :mrgreen:

I want a Christmas train!
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:59 am

Vam wrote:
My mind was veering to The Polar Express, and wondering if Tom Hanks was gonna pop by to deliver your cappuccino extra shot :mrgreen:

I want a Christmas train!

:pmsl:

Oh I wish! I love that film.

It’s not quite polar express great, but it beats dodging the crowds and getting drenched. :Sgreengrin:
NastyNickers

Postby McAz » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:03 pm

Not that anyone is interested but we have decided to cut short our missionary work in "HIC SVNT DRACONES" and are driving back to home and civilisation tomorrow.

No-one can take Christians and schoolteachers for long, prising their heads from out of their Brexiteer behinds is beyond even me.

With luck, I will never need to venture south again before my passing.
McAz

Postby Gabby » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:05 pm

McAz wrote:Not that anyone is interested but we have decided to cut short our missionary work in "HIC SVNT DRACONES" and are driving back to home and civilisation tomorrow.

No-one can take Christians and schoolteachers for long, prising their heads from out of their Brexiteer behinds is beyond even me.

:laughing: ... that bad huh? :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby McAz » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:07 pm

Gabby wrote:
McAz wrote:Not that anyone is interested but we have decided to cut short our missionary work in "HIC SVNT DRACONES" and are driving back to home and civilisation tomorrow.

Fucking shocking. :shake head:

:laughing:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:10 pm

McAz wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Poppycock! Southerners don't want Brexit, it's all you peripheral sorts who voted to lose your factories :pmsl:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:14 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Poppycock! Southerners don't want Brexit, it's all you peripheral sorts who voted to lose your factories :pmsl:

We don't have factories where I live, Raven - and thankfully the southerners we do have the misfortune to encounter have the good grace to fuck off back home after their "mountaineering" holidays are over. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:47 am

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
Gabby wrote:

We don't have factories where I live, Raven - and thankfully the southerners we do have the misfortune to encounter have the good grace to fuck off back home after their "mountaineering" holidays are over. :gigglesnshit:

Lowry comes to mind
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby jra » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:29 am

We get it Az. You don't (for some unknown reason) like southerners (whoever they are).
jra

Postby LordRaven » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:42 am

jra wrote:

We get it Az. You don't (for some unknown reason) like southerners (whoever they are).

jra old fart, the boxing is on :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby jra » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:40 pm

LordRaven wrote:
jra wrote:

jra old fart, the boxing is on :smilin:

You know. Is a southerner somebody born in the south of the UK or somebody that is (currently) living in the south of the UK? Or both?
jra

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:55 pm

jra wrote:

Strange how someone despises a certain section of society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball

Postby Wilson » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:54 pm

Dog walk, gym, swim and Christmas presents wrapped. Amazing what you get done without the usual obligatory Sunday visiting family.
Wilson

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive