Big Threads

What you up to today? #3

Postby Rockstar » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:41 am

jra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
jra wrote:
Abs wrote:
jra wrote:
Winning the lottery would be better odds for you.

Holly and I have had our differences, but she is a decent lady as far as I can tell, mainly because she doesn't put up with your crap and I respect her for that.

It wasn't Holly that he said that to though. :)

I fucked up..I'm sorry...

Good man j.ra :mrgreen:

Rocky. There is no point in trying to circumnavigate my username by putting dots in it. I'll find the Cockstar train surfer eventually. Just make sure you never bump into chloroform boy. He'll first to knock you over the head with his snooker balls in a sock and when you are down, finish it off with a rag, probably his red rag. Period.

Is it that time of the month jr.a? :ooer:
Rockstar

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby Rockstar » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:42 am

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:You really are an unpleasant character :shake head:

I hope your Mom dies of cancer

Just no, Dean.

And I like you even less than that Guest... :ooer:

Come on Dean, you secretly love me. I have got the texts to prove it. Don't be so shy. I was a bit jealous of that black guy you gave a blowie to the other day. Hope you didn't gag too much. You probably bought the entire stock of lube from the pound shop when it was time for the rear door.

Note to self. I need to oil some hinges, as opposed to un-oiling some unhinged nutters on here. Another don't give up the day job joke.

Which black guy? Your dad? :paranoid:

Big naughty j .ra spying on your father like that... :ooer:
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:43 am

jra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
jra wrote:
Abs wrote:
jra wrote:

Holly and I have had our differences, but she is a decent lady as far as I can tell, mainly because she doesn't put up with your crap and I respect her for that.

It wasn't Holly that he said that to though. :)

I fucked up..I'm sorry...

Good man j.ra :mrgreen:

Rocky. There is no point in trying to circumnavigate my username by putting dots in it. I'll find the Cockstar train surfer eventually. Just make sure you never bump into chloroform boy. He'll first to knock you over the head with his snooker balls in a sock and when you are down, finish it off with a rag, probably his red rag. Period.

Fuck's sake, man. There are speciality sites where you can post your weird perverted sexual fantasies. Don't go lowering the tone here with them,there's a good chap. :shake head:

Postby Rockstar » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:44 am

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:

Just no, Dean.

Come on Dean, you secretly love me. I have got the texts to prove it. Don't be so shy. I was a bit jealous of that black guy you gave a blowie to the other day.

I honestly hope you get AIDS...

Noooooooooooooooo....He will intentionally try to give the virus to all the strippers in his town...The type of sex pest he is.. :shake head:
Rockstar

Postby jra » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:55 am

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:

Just no, Dean.

Come on Dean, you secretly love me. I have got the texts to prove it. Don't be so shy. I was a bit jealous of that black guy you gave a blowie to the other day.

I honestly hope you get AIDS...

^ post above edited. Probably a new low for you Dean.
jra

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:57 am

Fletch wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:Nucks is a bloke posting as Fletch
Nucks and Fletch perv on her and stalk her
Hobbit is always banning her
Hobbit posts hate songs at her
Cleo(sock) is Vam
Dogs is a shithole with shit modding (apart from Holly)

But Claire's number one most useful idiot still can't manage to tear herself away :off head: :mrgreen:

To be fair Fletch has a reputation for being a stalker.

In my experience of him over the last few days there is something not quite right about him. I think he is someones sock. Not nucks tho,

If Cleo Troll is not Vam then she aspires to be her.

It's no good keep coming out with this unloess you say who and how?

Murasaki once claimed I was stalking her by posting on the same forum as her but then she's a game player and serial liar so if that's your only evidence, best just to not embarrass yourself any further.

*When stooo banned me during the Righty forum wars, he put stalking in the banned thread to annoy me as he knew I'd taken murasaki to task over the accusation at the time.

What I said was “stop stalking me” because you’d followed me across various forums then thought you could tell me which forums I should post on. You got really pissed off that I’d joined Burbles even though you’d had your nose pressed to the place every flipping day, telling me what was said on there. I got bored of your gossiping and I got fed up of you thinking you could boss me around. I never actually labelled you a stalker, others came to that conclusion by themselves. You never took me to task over anything, you got pissed off because I wouldn’t do as you commanded, lol, idiot!
Why have you returned to Dogs?
Let’s see if you can be honest...
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:02 am

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:LM used to flirt/troll/post before anybody knew what she looked like.

She sucked a tramps cock

She’s a fat bird herself, with a face even her mother couldn’t love.

Take no notice of the old slag...

Charming

Somebody’s rattled. :ooer:

Was it something I said?

First bc cries, then Fletch blubbers, then Drunken Dean had a tantie.

Shame I was soundly sleeping.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Goodwife » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:05 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Cleo(sock) is Vam

But Claire's number one most useful idiot still can't manage to tear herself away :off head: :mrgreen:

In my experience of him over the last few days there is something not quite right about him. I think he is someones sock. Not nucks tho,

Murasaki once claimed I was stalking her by posting on the same forum as her but then she's a game player and serial liar so if that's your only evidence, best just to not embarrass yourself any further.

*When stooo banned me during the Righty forum wars, he put stalking in the banned thread to annoy me as he knew I'd taken murasaki to task over the accusation at the time.

What I said was “stop stalking me” because you’d followed me across various forums then thought you could tell me which forums I should post on. You got really pissed off that I’d joined Burbles even though you’d had your nose pressed to the place every flipping day, telling me what was said on there. I got bored of your gossiping and I got fed up of you thinking you could boss me around. I never actually labelled you a stalker, others came to that conclusion by themselves. You never took me to task over anything, you got pissed off because I wouldn’t do as you commanded, lol, idiot!

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

He said it was an "in joke" on Saturday. I knew there would be more to it.

No wonder he is trying to wedge himself in the coven
Goodwife

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:06 am

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote::hand:

Another domestic? :laughing:

Fuck her...

Shut the fuck up you sex pest...

It’s about time you looked in the mirror.
:wurms:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:10 am

Goodwife wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Cleo(sock) is Vam

Yep, he wants “feminists” to protect him from women who can see through him.
I think it was Stooo who first put the label “stalker” on him. But he understandably wants to make out that it’s an in joke. :dunno:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Rockstar » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:15 am

Rockstar

Postby Goodwife » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:18 am

Rockstar wrote:Image

Is your picture big enough :pmsl:
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:21 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Yep, he wants “feminists” to protect him from women who can see through him.
I think it was Stooo who first put the label “stalker” on him. But he understandably wants to make out that it’s an in joke. :dunno:

Oh dear, I knew it would all cone out, he said it was said by Stooo in the ban thread to annoy him cos it was already going round.

Off to work now so I shall look forward to reading his new story later :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Goodwife

Postby Rockstar » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:48 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:

Right you could air your dirty laundry as much as you can...But let's not rewrite history....

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:I like Fletch and I agree... calling him a stalker was below the belt....shit like that seems to stick !

so what do you call it when someone follows you around forums and makes a dig/ comment about it?

a friend?

Are you sure you want to rehash 7 year old shit? Can't believe Goodwife is reeling you in with her stirring...
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:54 am

Goodwife wrote:

Oh dear, I knew it would all cone out, he said it was said by Stooo in the ban thread to annoy him cos it was already going round.

Off to work now so I shall look forward to reading his new story later :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

The stalker accusations against Fletch were/are as truthful as you being accused of being a prostitute here...You know how to navigate the archives...Read and indulge in some proper trolling...By "proper" I mean..Don't get things so spectacularly wrong...

Fletch has always come across as genuine...If you are so interested to go down this path...I will guide you towards the truth but it won't help your agenda...

Here's a snippet of the LordRaven loon ranting 7 years earlier...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11005

I particularly enjoyed reading this guest post.

This reminds me of the meltdown LR had with Rockstar. :shake head:

:rofl: :rofl:
Rockstar

Next

Return to The Archive