DS thread #106

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:44 pm

Feel sorry for HR Guru, he spends all day trying to find links to prove he is right yet always ends up failing. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:47 pm

Guest wrote:Was it Christopher D who wrongly identified Sinn Féin as being the IRA in one of his Corbyn rants?

Haha thicko they were you numpty, the political wing, Adams and McGuinness only became politicians under the GFA, in my opinion the two of them should have stood trial for fucking murder.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:51 pm

Guest wrote:
bogtrotter wrote:
Guest wrote:Was it Christopher D who wrongly identified Sinn Féin as being the IRA in one of his Corbyn rants?

Sinn Fein were the political wing of the IRA, and there can be no doubt both organisations were involved in the bombing campaigns of the 70s and 80s.

Indeed they were - I thought this was generally known?

There were not insubstantial claims that both McGuinness and Adams were part of IRA high command back in the 70s at least. Eventually rightly going fully for the political only solution via Sinn Fein but only after the Good Friday Agreement and up til then was always the implied threat of violence if things didn't go SF's way. It depends whether or not you think overall peace in NI was worth putting all the terrible crimes of the past aside for or you think it should have carried on forever eye for an eye style. Adams was certainly implicated in the abduction and murder of of mother of ten Jean McConville in 1972 - was alleged to be the one who ordered her execution.

Yep and now the renegade IRA are targetting Adams for selling out and not liking it that he stopped murdering and bombing his/their way to a United Ireland, go figure.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:35 pm

Guest wrote:

Haha thicko they were you numpty, the political wing, Adams and McGuinness only became politicians under the GFA, in my opinion the two of them should have stood trial for fucking murder.

Sinn Fein the political party are NOT terrorists and anyone saying such things are the real thickos

Postby TWAT » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:47 pm

Platezzler wrote:Cornish calling watkins a * gammon :gigglesnshit:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_91829369

Jeez jason, first the whole disability hate crime / bullying thing, now you're a gammon too?!? Admit it ... you're a secret Brexiteering, immigrant hating tory voter, aren't you?!?

* For accuracy's sake, cornish didn't actually call jason a gammon. :doomed:

nuts .. i've finally been busted. not only am i all of the above, but it's time to confess i'm actually extremely successful with the ladies and have had lots of the sex as well. :pmsl:
TWAT

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sinn Fein the political party are NOT terrorists and anyone saying such things are the real thickos

Yes they were thicko.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes they were thicko.

Name me one country in the world which lists Sinn Fein as a terrorist organization

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:37 pm

Can't believe people are trying to say Sinn Féin are a terrorist group.

If they were such a thing they would be banned from standing in elections both here in Ireland and over in the UK.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:35 pm

Platezzler wrote:Cornish calling watkins a * gammon :gigglesnshit:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_91829369

Jeez jason, first the whole disability hate crime / bullying thing, now you're a gammon too?!? Admit it ... you're a secret Brexiteering, immigrant hating tory voter, aren't you?!?

* For accuracy's sake, cornish didn't actually call jason a gammon. :doomed:

She's the biggest gammon on ds! Always outraged and offended.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:00 pm

I really hate this "gammon" thing. It's no better than how the thick as pigshit "alt right" are. Why sink to their level? Why give them something they can feel yet more persecution over?

The low to which political discourse has sunk makes me completely despair.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:51 am

The thread on the American mid-terms is quite amusing. They basically went exactly the way they were expected to by everyone outside of the DS Politics bubble. But our esteemed DSers had convinced themselves that a Blue Wave would sweep away Trump. Instead we got a blue trickle, and once again the DSers have to face the harsh reality that not everyone agrees with them :flog: .

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:06 am

Guest wrote:The thread on the American mid-terms is quite amusing. They basically went exactly the way they were expected to by everyone outside of the DS Politics bubble. But our esteemed DSers had convinced themselves that a Blue Wave would sweep away Trump. Instead we got a blue trickle, and once again the DSers have to face the harsh reality that not everyone agrees with them :flog: .

Don't think you understand US Politics.

I'm an American and I can confirm this is far more than a blue trickle. The Dems control house now which means Trump won't be able do as he wants from here on in. This is a very bad night for his administration.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:11 am

Guest wrote:The thread on the American mid-terms is quite amusing. They basically went exactly the way they were expected to by everyone outside of the DS Politics bubble. But our esteemed DSers had convinced themselves that a Blue Wave would sweep away Trump. Instead we got a blue trickle, and once again the DSers have to face the harsh reality that not everyone agrees with them :flog: .

Hmmm

Trump is now a President without any power which is the exact same situation Obama found himself in.

You've got to love USA Politics.

Postby Vam » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:35 am

Guest wrote:

Hmmm

Trump is now a President without any power which is the exact same situation Obama found himself in.

You've got to love USA Politics.

I got up at silly o'clock to watch the results unfolding on CNN.

You're right, historically, a mid-term shift is nothing new.

But this time around, I am kinda loving the Dotard smackdown! :yess: Looking forward to seeing some subpoena power too.
Vam

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:49 am

You clearly have no idea what the Dems taking the house really means for Trump going forward. :thumbsup:

A blue trickle :gigglesnshit:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive