DS thread #106

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:37 pm

That weird Landis cunt :off head:

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:00 pm

Guest wrote:Untouchable DS forum members?

From observation, who seems to get away with saying what they like without getting banned?

My pick = Banglaroad. A rude baiting troll who never really has serious debates and just goads others with sarcastic remarks. eyebrow

Dee123 and 80sfan.

Postby TWAT » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:05 pm

occy is another one seemingly untouchable. started a load of mccann threads and even right after the mods made it clear that none would be permitted.

always starts duplicate threads even with the original one being on the first page.

still posting away.
TWAT

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:34 pm

I wonder if you get paid for being a Tory shil? thenetworkbabe is really crap at it. If her job is spin she is useless and if her job is to convert people into voting Tory she is even worse.

Her p45 needs to be sent in the post.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:29 pm

Guest wrote:I wonder if you get paid for being a Tory shil? thenetworkbabe is really crap at it. If her job is spin she is useless and if her job is to convert people into voting Tory she is even worse.

If she is one she doesn’t stand a chance on a forum crammed full of Labour shills anyway.

Postby Gigabit » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:39 pm

Is network babe really a Tory shill or just a really bad troll? Half of her posts are completely incoherent and make no sense - is it a her?
Gigabit

Postby Gigabit » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:45 pm

I'm untouchable on DS
Gigabit

Postby Me Again » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:50 pm

I want to punch the screen every time some smug twat says "quelle surprise" :shoot:
Me Again

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:26 pm

Gigabit wrote:I'm untouchable on DS

You're shit mate

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I wonder if you get paid for being a Tory shil? thenetworkbabe is really crap at it. If her job is spin she is useless and if her job is to convert people into voting Tory she is even worse.

If she is one she doesn’t stand a chance on a forum crammed full of Labour shills anyway.

Someone sounds bitter

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:53 pm

Lots of weirdos on DS.

Postby Gigabit » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:I'm untouchable on DS

You're shit mate

Thanks lovely <3
Gigabit

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:02 pm

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
OK some maths.

Vam - 9.20 posts per day
Me - 2.14 posts per day

And I hadn't posted for 6 weeks before this week.

So yes, it's you.

How many of those posts are since there was a change of mods? Half are in the last six months, even worse if you take 6 weeks off those 6 months. Seek help.

I'm glad someone else sees it too.

In answer to your question: circa 2200 posts (out of 3700), since the fairly recent mod changeover :gigglesnshit:

None of which is anyone's business really.....except for when he keeps on accusing people of being "losers who post all day on forums"

Just to keep it in perspective and fair, yes a lot were made since the mod change over but many of his posts were also made to Dean when he ( Dean ) decided to start trolling him.

You’ll find in the vast majority of cases I’m replying to Ray.

Yes, you're entirely innocent.

It's not like you've been using mental health issues to troll someone.

You'd have to be complete scum to do that. I'm sure any decent person would agree.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:31 pm

Guest wrote:Untouchable DS forum members?

From observation, who seems to get away with saying what they like without getting banned?

My pick = Banglaroad. A rude baiting troll who never really has serious debates and just goads others with sarcastic remarks. eyebrow

Another vote for BanglaRoad, a vindictive little cunt. Likewise WelshLad and Smudgesdad. All of them do nothing but bait other FMs and have been getting away with it for years.

Postby Gigabit » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:11 pm

All the people you hate happen to be left wing, maybe it's because they deal in facts rather than nonsense as most Tory supporters do. Intelligent people aren't Tories.
Gigabit

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive