DS thread #106

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:22 pm

Diamond Doll seems to positively revel in Celebrity scandal. She's in one thread telling off the woman who's partner is on Strictly Dancing and snogged his coach and then broke off from that thread to announce a better celebrity scandal was happening and rushed off to bitch about Katy Price. What sort of nutter is so obsessed they spend all day slagging off celebrity women?

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Ha ha, the supreme court has dealt the self-righteous DS gays and their supporters a cruel blow and ruled in favour of the Christian bakers in that ongoing cake row.

At each previous ruling they couldn't hide their glee that the bakers had been ruled against and classed as being discriminatory. :mrgreen:

You think this is funny? wait until Dee123 lands, we will have pages and pages of nowt but shite from her.

As far as i know Dee is a gay australian man

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Ha ha, the supreme court has dealt the self-righteous DS gays and their supporters a cruel blow and ruled in favour of the Christian bakers in that ongoing cake row.

At each previous ruling they couldn't hide their glee that the bakers had been ruled against and classed as being discriminatory. :mrgreen:

You think this is funny? wait until Dee123 lands, we will have pages and pages of nowt but shite from her.

The fucking soy boy tosser is a fucking bloke!! He's a dumb af, reactionary bigot. A bitchier male sorcha, if you will.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:50 pm

Score 1 to the good guys :yess:

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:58 pm

Guest wrote:
creamcheese wrote:Name 5 decent DS posters and 5 shitty ones. I'm off for a bath while I think of who I'd choose.

Decent:
1. Me, obviously :whistle:
2. GreatGodPan - a proper lefty :wubbers:
3, MidnightFalcon - one of only two remainers on there whose posts are worth reading.
4. TimCypher - the other one, although why he has to sign each post when his name is right fucking there next to it is fucking beyond me. In fact, fuck him, the stupid c**t.
4. paulschapman - tries his best to score points against GGP but is easily parried. Still light years ahead of all the other neoliberal crap on there, though.
5. SULLA - winds up morons who are too fucking thick to realise they're being wound up :mrgreen:

Shitty:
1. Sandy Nerja - ranting, brain-dead, cross-eyed c**t who was born wrong, will live a life being wrong and will die wrong.
2. Landis - abject tosser positively dripping with little man syndrome, who can only resort to baiting because he's too fucking thick to debate.
3. Net Nut - fuck off and take your fuckwitted polls with you, you fucking tedious gimp.
4. HR Guru - a legal professional in the same way James2001 is a cage fighting professional, or thenetworkbabe is a military professional.
5. Mr Oleo Strut - if they had made 158 series of The Fast Show the joke would still be stretched considerably less thinly than this one trick pony's witless act.

Gets all his info from Twitter but pretends he has inside links to Downing St and Brussels.

Only Christa out does him in the know it all stakes.

Still funny how HR begged the mods to remove the topic he created six months ago proclaiming the Brexit deal was 80% completed and that he called it right only for him to be left red faced when it transpired Barnier had been referring to something else.... thread then vanishes. :gigglesnshit:

Postby George » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The fucking soy boy tosser is a fucking bloke!! He's a dumb af, reactionary bigot. A bitchier male sorcha, if you will.

Puzz, is that you? :mrgreen:
George

Postby Middens » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:00 pm

Guest wrote:

:ooer: Why do religious folk always think they're the 'good guys'. Most of the religious folk on DS are judgemental cunts who think they're superior to everyone else.
Middens

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:09 pm

Middens wrote:
Guest wrote:

:ooer: Why do religious folk always think they're the 'good guys'. Most of the religious folk on DS are judgemental cunts who think they're superior to everyone else.

Whoosh! :pointlaugh:

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:58 pm

Fletch wrote:
Text wrote:
Fletch wrote:
:alfie: :alfie: :alfie:

:roll:

After your two permabans from here, do you really think you can lecture anyone on anything?

What's your problem anyway? Do you resent seeing me bantering happily & peacefully & having a laugh with others these past 2 days?
You don't like to see this side of me, do you? You prefer me having rows, just so you can point & say 'typical'. :pointlaugh:

You are accusing me of poking, here --- when your own mate 'the forum legend ' pokes people all day, viciously too.
Yet you have never accused him. IE you're the biggest hypocrite in the universe.
Shove your hypocrisy & double standards up where they belong.

Neither myself nor Dean flit about the forum constantly posting that we 'never start anything' and 'only ever respond'.

You're just a foul mouthed jra, canny. Still, some good news for the pair of you...

Autism breakthrough: New drug may 'turn down' enzyme that hijacks social behavior in people on the spectrum

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... avior.html

He gives autistic people a bad name.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:25 pm

Designer84 getting a bit arsey in the gay cake thread. He's trying to hide it but he's seething :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:58 pm

Guest wrote:Designer84 getting a bit arsey in the gay cake thread. He's trying to hide it but he's seething :pmsl:

One of the few posters there who genuinely annoyed me back when I read DS.

Something so irritating about him.

Postby Grafenwalder » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:29 pm

Guest wrote:Designer84 getting a bit arsey in the gay cake thread. He's trying to hide it but he's seething :pmsl:

That little wanker is thick as a fucking brick. He can't see it works both ways but in his world he only wants it the gay way. Glawster (who i think is gay?) was among the many who made very valid points early on and as another poster said, "sensible ruling, dangerous precedent if people are forced to accept political opinions statements."
Grafenwalder

Postby jra » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:57 am

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Text wrote:
Fletch wrote:
:alfie: :alfie: :alfie:

:roll:

After your two permabans from here, do you really think you can lecture anyone on anything?

What's your problem anyway? Do you resent seeing me bantering happily & peacefully & having a laugh with others these past 2 days?
You don't like to see this side of me, do you? You prefer me having rows, just so you can point & say 'typical'. :pointlaugh:

You are accusing me of poking, here --- when your own mate 'the forum legend ' pokes people all day, viciously too.
Yet you have never accused him. IE you're the biggest hypocrite in the universe.
Shove your hypocrisy & double standards up where they belong.

Neither myself nor Dean flit about the forum constantly posting that we 'never start anything' and 'only ever respond'.

You're just a foul mouthed jra, canny. Still, some good news for the pair of you...

Autism breakthrough: New drug may 'turn down' enzyme that hijacks social behavior in people on the spectrum

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... avior.html

He gives autistic people a bad name.

Your opinion means a lot to me.
jra

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:21 pm

George wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Puzz, is that you? :mrgreen:

Do you know what? That was my first thought when I saw that statement because Puzzles is the only person who has ever used that ridiculous non-insult on Dogs. :pmsl:

Postby Gigabit » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:27 pm

DS politics sure is boring these days
Gigabit

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive