DS thread #106

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:36 pm

Guest wrote:When did HR Guru switch from being a remainer to a hard core Brexiteer? it wasn't so long ago he was convincing everyone Theresa May was secretly out to keep us in the EU in all but name.

He flounces back and forth depending on who he is feuding with, at the moment he seems pissed at Remainers for calling his bluff so is posting against them. Truth is that I don't think Guru understood the Withdrawal Agreement passing in a vote means Brexit was unstoppable until someone pointed it out to him. Now he is trapped in the game of trying to prove he was right about all the many hundreds of different outcomes he has predicted over the past year. One of them had to be the right one huh :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:37 pm

Tut tut, Smudges twat calls out Sandy Verjina's bullshit. Bad move, smudgy, you'll be on The List now along with Brian Grahams. Dissenting voices will not be heard in The Safe Space :mrgreen:

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:When did HR Guru switch from being a remainer to a hard core Brexiteer? it wasn't so long ago he was convincing everyone Theresa May was secretly out to keep us in the EU in all but name.

He flounces back and forth depending on who he is feuding with, at the moment he seems pissed at Remainers for calling his bluff so is posting against them. Truth is that I don't think Guru understood the Withdrawal Agreement passing in a vote means Brexit was unstoppable until someone pointed it out to him. Now he is trapped in the game of trying to prove he was right about all the many hundreds of different outcomes he has predicted over the past year. One of them had to be the right one huh :gigglesnshit:

What makes me laugh about HR Guru is the toy throwing you just highlighted. Becoming a Brexiteer just because Remainers called him out for posting bullshit is the stuff of playgrounds.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:55 pm

Guest wrote:Tut tut, Smudges twat calls out Sandy Verjina's bullshit. Bad move, smudgy, you'll be on The List now along with Brian Grahams. Dissenting voices will not be heard in The Safe Space :mrgreen:

What list?

Sandy Nerja isn't a Corbynista so isn't part of the Momentum take over.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:05 pm

Guest wrote:

Its not that. HR Guru really believes if the deal is voted down then we head to no deal despite the fact every MP in the house of commons outside of Theresa May's cabinet have said they will not allow that to happen, if they reject the deal they will vote on what happens next. HR has fallen hook, line and sinker for May's spin machine.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:23 pm

Just browsing the posts of a suspected PBU and I happened to chance upon this doozy from BanglaChoad (my emphasis)
For myself since brexit and Trump I am going to have to re evaluate how to express things and get a handle on why "the other side" think the way they do.
For years I had the attitude that anybody who could support Trump and all that he came out with must have been either stupid or racist because I took it as read that any sane person would cut their arm off rather than vote for him.
This view must be wrong for well over 50 million people can't be stupid racists.
It's complicated stuff to reset my stance which has been set in stone since childhood but there is a lot I don't get and maybe I never will but it is worthwhile to consider things from a more flexible starting point.
I get it that many folk are being shafted but it is working out who is shafting them that's tricky

Yeah, that lasted for all of about 2.3 picoseconds, didn't it, you self-righteous little prick? :pmsl:

Postby Fletch » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:28 pm

Had a look at DS politics today, it's beyond absurd now. Brexit is more or less the only subject and the number of different ways to talk about the same subject are getting desperate now...as are the polls. The euphoria that accompanied that channel 4 programme about Brexit was astonishing. Anyone would think it was an actual referendum. Do these people really have nothing better to do than talk about Brexit day in day out?
Fletch

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Its not that. HR Guru really believes if the deal is voted down then we head to no deal despite the fact every MP in the house of commons outside of Theresa May's cabinet have said they will not allow that to happen, if they reject the deal they will vote on what happens next. HR has fallen hook, line and sinker for May's spin machine.

As opposed to the wanna-be experts he understands that a constitutional crisis 2 months before 29 March will not do any good and is not something people should wish for.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And he continues to double-down. "A deal will be done and it will pass" - the desperation is palpable :mrgreen:

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And he continues to double-down. "A deal will be done and it will pass" - the desperation is palpable :mrgreen:

I hope it doesn't pass in a vote. I seem to recall back when HR was a Remainer he wrongly gloated the Grieve amendment had passed when it hadn't :gigglesnshit: it would be funny for him to be humiliated once again. He would never live this one down.

Delete account and do not pass go :twirl:

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I can't see how any deal will pass. If you add up the numbers almost 250 MPs want a People's Vote and the only way of getting one is this deal failing to pass. On top of that Starmer has indicated Labour will not back any deal which puts the number over 300.

Maybe I'm missing something but where are the numbers for May going to come from?

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:57 pm

Anyone else sick of all the politics nonces hijacking this thread :again?:

Postby VR6storm » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:16 pm

And another sleeper account activated - jbiggs. Joined 2012, just over 500 posts. Not very prolific...... :leer: :whistle:
VR6storm

Postby HR Guru » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I hope it doesn't pass in a vote. I seem to recall back when HR was a Remainer he wrongly gloated the Grieve amendment had passed when it hadn't :gigglesnshit: it would be funny for him to be humiliated once again. He would never live this one down.

Delete account and do not pass go :twirl:

What’s all this nonsense about me no longer being a remainer?

As for the Grieve amendment - sorry you’re too thick to understand why he agreed to the government version.

As for humiliation, keyboard warriors don’t humiliate me.
HR Guru

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:52 pm

Guest wrote:Anyone else sick of all the politics nonces hijacking this thread :again?:

It's everywhere. There is literally no escape from politics.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive